Operation: BBB (Bring Brendan Back)

change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

We can do it guys, over 1000 signatures already. We can save /ourguy/ Brendan.

PS: DO NOT FALL FOR AFTON'S LIES

SHE IS IN THIS THREAD TRYING TO TRICK US WITH HER EVIL LIES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs
youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isn't there a subreddit for this shitty normalfag meme?

Yes, Sup Forums

Made this Pepe for support.

Make Brendan Great Again!

Previous thread:
Sad Brendan video:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs

Sad Brendan video edited:
youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs

MODS STICKY

When he dies, is there going to be an operation to reanimate him?

He will be unjusted.

Remember to collect all the information you can find of these meme hustlers. We will save Sup Forums by accusing those who use the same ID across multiple platforms as the cunny spammers.

Join the cause
Free Sup Forums
Stop SL

JUSTice for Brendan!

>let's get brendan back in action so his wife can request a raise in alimony

Brendan needs to hit absolute bottom...maybe a convincing suicide attempt on live tv even, to convince a judge that the alimony needs to go. As hard as it is for us Brendan fans to watch him deteriorate, we simply can not intervene on his behalf.

>Losing All Hope Was Freedom

Only when Brendan has truly lost it all, will he gather strength to return to Glory.

I'm legit serious about spreading Brendan love and letting people know he still has fans, Brendan needs our support. Let's do this. Already almost 700 supporters, we're well on the way.

we need to get a popular youtuber or somebody to retweet the link, tweet it at Chris Stuckmann or somebody, he's normie enough to love Brendan and The Mummy

Why don't you guys just watch his VOD?

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

if we could get normies trend #BringBackBrendan with the petition link, that would be great

any celebrities on Sup Forums right now who can help

Who else watching The Mummy tonight

a petition won't do shit, we need to play the long con...everything he's in, we need to see in theatres on opening night. let's hype up the field

If dubs - Brendan gets main role in new Marvel flick.

What role could you possibly see Brendan take as his big comeback? Seems to me, he's in a pretty bad spot, purely from an acting standpoint where he's just not handsome enough anymore to play a hero and not ugly / rugged enough to play a badass anti-hero or villain.

There just aren't any big roles for guys like this.

>everything he's in

yikes

Let me help you pham, I know how to get dubs.

The Mummy mini series created by HBO.