Orlando Shooting took place on "Latin Night"

I'm Floridian and have been keeping up with the attack in Orlando because the whole situation is just odd to me. Getting to the point, this morning my mother calls me into the room to show me a video listing all of the victims that were killed in the attack on Sunday. She pointed out something; most of the names that were listed were of Hispanic descent. While doing a couple of quick Google searches it turns out that night of the attack happened on the club's "Latin Night". I'm curious to know what Sup Forums thinks about this and if there is any agenda behind this reasoning.

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/articles/news/2016/06/pulse-omar-mateen-black-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might have something to do with the fact that Orlando is 50% spics. I'm not a detective though, but I have a hunch that could be behind it

the club owner said 'latin night' was the busiest night of the week.

the shooter hung out there a lot, so he knew the busiest night. he wanted the night with the most targets. it's as simple as that.

Someone told me he wasn't Islamic and that he, himself, was gay and had a mental illness.

Are liberals this fucking desperate to spare Islam?

Some Muslims hate Hispanics over the Spanish kicking out the "Moors." Maybe?

Don't know.

Veiled message to the Pope?

Trying to bait Puerto Ricans into a war in Syria?

>Sup Forums please do my job for me

>not responding that gay is a mental illness

don't get it.

Some sort of secret message to Opus Dei, Society of Jesus, Knights Templar, Illuminati?

Shot up 100 gays on Latin night.

To muslims there is only true enemy.
Iberians.
The mere mention of us makes them go into a wild and frothing rage, that's also why they don't attack spain or moortugal often, the off chance of us getting mad, while small is too dangerous, since they know we only run on 2 settings, pacifism AKA siesta or ever glorious conquistadores AKA fiesta

Source for that?
I'm hearing Libtard saying it's a racially motivated decision.

>Gunman Reportedly Didn’t Want to Kill Black People: ‘You Guys Suffered Enough’
>Omar Mateen allegedly said that he had no animosity toward black people before he was killed by police.

theroot.com/articles/news/2016/06/pulse-omar-mateen-black-people/

This is great to hear, and as a Spanish-American, I look forward to returning to my ancestral lands and spending 5 months there!

I hope many 'fiestas' are to be had.

Maybe this jackass was turned down by a spic fag.

Some Hispanic dude gave him a STD when they banged

I don't really know but the Romans did piss quite a lot of people off back in the day. Maybe he just wanted some revenge?

oy vey

All of it is just way too weird for me.

They are trying to establish a narrative whereby people correlate

Terror against gay Hispanics = Anything Donald Trump will do.

Its not relevant whatsoever, but its a useful tragedy.

"Latin Night" was Pulse's busiest night of the year. That's literally it.

(Try and figure out how Closet knew that fact.)

Omar Mateen acted before

he was probably tired of being asked if he was a beaner

inb4 MKUltra

Fucking moors up to their old tricks.

This.

From what I've read about Pluse, it was overwhelming Latino. 90% of the victims were Latinos, half being puerto rican.

Why was an Arab attending a bar filled with Latinos?

How long did he attend this club? Did he have sex with any of the men?

>Iberians
Glad to see you can finally concede your hebrew blood.

Ridiculous

Every night is latino night at gay clubs.

The face that people don't believe or even understand this is upsetting.

Most people in orlando are Puerto Rican or mexican. As a half Puerto Rican, everyone on my mother'sside of the family live there.

can we all admit that the guy is kinda hot thoo

This, i do suck his halal dick

Because if he did it on Bear night he would have popped off 2-3 shot before someone Bane dropped him over their knee.

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

it made a fantastic headilne to scare the right and rally the left in the name of making the wall between them higher. Same shit that happened in Brussels, Paris, London, New York.

Ready for NWO m8s?