I wonder how the next generation will be like

I wonder how the next generation will be like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjoSQ-lCA58
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>College

College as in, Uni?

I have no idea, My nephew is fucking 4 and in preschool they are now teaching them about gender's. If I ever have kid's there going to be home schooled.

Yes.

Yes Americans say college instead of university in most states

Dead or Islamic unless we do something about it

>selflove

kek. no-one else wants to fuck it

Yeah.
Americans usually call uni college.

They will reject the false dogma of liberalism and become the saviors of the white race.

lol just kidding, can you immagine?

>next generation
ummmm.... a lot smaller for one

Looks like a 12 year old boy.

I place my bet on that this bitch will have killed herself within 10 years.

Hopefully dead.

I'n in love with zir

His face reminds me of based Gustav for some reason.

Jokes on them when there are no teaching jobs available after this thing graduates college.

They are going to be massacred. This is what happens when white people spoil their children.

After fighting the Jews and Cultural Marxism everything will be normal again.

>next generation
>im-fucking-playing

Ouch.

my nephew has been using an ipad since he was 3

they'll either be the smartest generation and rebel against the new norm that is tolerance, or allow the world to burn

>beta people have found a way to live without being harrassed or killed and fuck moderatly thanks to the internet
>alpha people still fuck like crazy
>fewer omega people than ever and in many countries they're getting mental help and living a normal life
>technical marvels hints that in the near future things like food scarcity will be just bad memories
>fewer war than ever
>costant medical advancement

Honestly if you're living anywhere in the West (besides for Greece and USA) you're having the best life that millions of years of evolution had to offer.

I'm kinda optimistic.

Okay, but what's up with that thing looking like 14 years old when it should be 18?

>look at photo
>wow that pre-teen boy is already wearing cuck glasses and making cancerous tweets, let's open the picture and read it
>it's a uni-aged dyke
what the fuck america

I think only another World War could change things

We used to have comprehensive systems in place to make sure abominations like this could never be allowed near children.

Home school your kids.

The next generation will be patriotic and righteous. All according to /pols plan

If we follow RULES OF NATURE
Literally Hitler I guess

Why dont they show these creatures wheb they turn 50 and are bitter ugly leftovers?

>When I'm a teacher
Almost no one who sets out wanting to be a teacher actually manages to become one. It's the most cliche "dream job" because it's the only authority figure a lot of kids see in high school. That and police.

honestly as long as you are middle class and white in America (I mean REAL middle class, not the people who had manufacturing jobs and were middle class), you are absolutely fine. If you are poor or a minority, that's something else.

Millennials enjoy easy lives of no exercise, no physical labor, no need for jobs, no sports, nothing besides sitting on their fat asses and browsing the internet.

>pansexual

So, he fucks bread? That's a new one.

Im starting to think God is real, and he browses Sup Forums and fucks with people on a whim.
God, that's a face not even a mother can love

Yeah he's the same. I'm worried about his social skills. I went to pick him up the other week and all the kids were playing on phones/electronics

>I wonder how the next generation will be like
Fascism will come back in a big way

The next generation in America will be majority Mexican.

>fucks bread
What the fuck are you talking about. Pan sexuals fuck pans.

pansexual, a fallback for ugly or plain girls to get attention.

Something like this probably.

Why do all these fucking people look the same? It's like they're missing a chromosome that results in big goggle glasses and weird androgynous hair

It means he's attracted to peoples personality's not appearance. It another way of saying someone is Bi with no standard's

The generation coming through have been using the internet since they were kids too and look at the state of them. the fact is iPads and mobile devices are shit. The kids coming through are far more technologically inept than people 20-30 because their technology is meme tier.

Not to mention all their online intereactions are curated by big business. The kids are all over facebook, jewtube and the like. Whereas when we were growing up it was much more a free for all.

The upcoming generation as a result are actually the most pro-establishment, blue pilled saps ever. Just look at the brexit polls, the push to try and allow 16 years to vote was precisely because they are now so brainwashed in favour of the status-quo.

The Chad-beta gap will increase when Chad raises his son to be a Chad and every nu-male raises their sons to be beta and feminine. Then the teachings of Chad will save the white race.

>Mfw the leftist SJW agenda has literally plunged Western civilization into a Brave New World

Its hard to believe that before 2010 none of this gender shit existed in the mainstream

What the fuck is up with his eyes?
Is he supposed to be punchedbyniggersman?

>girl
>chooses to look like a 12 year old boy

So why not just say he's bi?

Isn't it a bit problematic to call gay and lesbians queers. Since queer means different are you insuating that the people of the lgbt community are different. We're not, we're equal you homophobe

Most likely primal.

We have strayed from our most basic needs, that we have created our own problems to solve.

We need it.

Not special snowflake enough because it enforces a binary view of gender.

We need more childish pedos in positions of authority

Kek. I'm using that one

Not inclusive enough.

Bisexual just isn't special snowflake enough for these fags. That's why they need 400 genders that all basically say "I'm a mentally ill degenerate".

He'll have level 10 ADHD, be borderline autistic but high functioning in an academic platform that involves multiple choice questions and a bell curve.

He'll lack social skills, the ability to create and invent, and a greater sense of himself.

Keep on believing his affinity for the things he's emulating from his parents are a sign of some form of higher thinking. You can crumble with the slew of soccer moms as the child falls to mediocrity

They will be shocking in a bad way. You will be shocked at how shocked they will shock you. Sad!

Looks like a first grader. Why do faggots have to present themselves like this?

>Looking like 14 years old when it should be 18
Some people look younger than they are, I guess?
How do you expect me to answer this?

>he

They'll realize that Islamic oppression is far worse than the oppression millennials bitched about and remove kebab

>his
TRIGGERED

But kebab is literally the only good thing mudslimes ever did.

You have nothing to worry about Brazil, you will remain as the nigger country in this continent.

It's so obvious when somebody hasn't been here long

How the fuck old is that thing?

Dead, raped, or enslaved by Russians.

>pansexual
What a stupid term. I'm potsexual.

Lol, no. All of those advancements don't matter if you are in a totalitarian state

>upside down map in the background
this explains so much of my questions towards american schools

well at least they wont last long mudslims will make sure of that lel

It was his job to make Americans a bunch of pussies so it's easy to conquer

>this

Watching kids barely two years old tapping away on a smartphone seems to portend a frightening future where children lack any form of communication skills or practical life experience.

The next generation will be a undisciplined, confused, chaotic, disoriented mess.

What does any of that have to do with being homosexual?

Its a mask.

mexican

Another one that has SJW fishmouth syndrome

nigga who let a 12 year old into college

I teach. Thankfully in Catholic schools this kind of bullshit is not allowed.

This. The fucking Coon.

Correct.

Though I'm more a seraph as it were concerned than "God".

Niggers

Niggers

Niggers

Niggers

Niggers

>there is going to be a "next" generation
>this fag generation is going to reproduce

A bunch of selfish, degenerate techno-sexual nihilists who identify as a multitude of genders, inanimate objects, animals, volitile gasses etc . . .

The future of pokemon

they are just expressing themselves, nothing wrong with that

Holy shit, it's that cunt that makes those mentally ill tranny comics on Tumblr.

that seems to be the best way to wipe out a culture

now thats what i call uncommon

That used to be called jailbait 10 years ago.

Now who fucking knows.

>kettleist right wing hate speech

Ugh like I can't even, not surprising from a white male.

I personally think this is going to be a bit more likely than people think.

Rebellion has always been associated with youth. Soon it'll be cool and edgy to hate the muslims, and the fact that their parents disapprove will make them do it more.

>yfw the next generation will spark the civil war.

I hope he never becomes a teacher. He will totally be the kind of guy who will only help those who are just like him.

The harder the left wing brainwashing goes the harder the right winged retaliation will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjoSQ-lCA58

we are the last one, we are going to get a reset