The memes are reaching levels I never thought possible

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHDg_K-3gas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING

bump cuz MAGA

Is this supposed to be a negative ad for trump?

Probably because of that one frame with the swastika

Did they get the Me Me Me guy to direct this?

apparently so or a clever ruse, at first i was having mixed feelings on mike diva because veryone thought it was going to mock trump like no tomorrow but in the end it turned out to be neutral, hate him or love him, this video is meant for both sides

Keep up the work Mike

HOLY SHIT

10/10

fucking japs trying to smear him

>The Jew fears the Samurai

Holy SHIT

Holy fuck, based Japs.

Japan, what's wrong with you?

too bad its just a bunch of western cucks appropriating jap culture

only actual japanese person in the project just dealt with translation/jap typesetting

Holy Kek, I'm dying over here.

On Sup Forums we're all appropriating Japanese culture.

I know japanese and
I think this user is right.

Pic related says "Cunt" in japanese letters, as in how murricans would pronounce it.

Perfect.

even though its an anti-trump shill video i still enjoyed it

if we don't win with this amount of memes on our side, then it's fucking bullshit

>MechaTrump destroying the world
>Hitler Salute with swastikas
and what said

its basically negative

>normies thinking Nazis aren't cool
>normies not knowing Japan loves the Nazi

>Pic related says "Cunt"

Holy shit you're right

That's the trend with most of these Trump meme videos. They show him in a somewhat positive light to draw in the Trump supporters en masse, but throw in a few subtle negative things to remind viewers that they're not on his side.

We've pretty much been b8'd.

it's made by an asian-american you dumbass

I WOULD FUCK THE SUSHI OUT OF THIS WOMAN!!!

BASED!

I don't even have an Asian fetish, but this is some fucking hot Asian!

I am totally ok with kawaii Trump world

In other news, meme magic is 100% unquestionably, certainly real.

don't forget the Pengatram on the Trump-Temple

I still love the shit out of it, it's glorious. Trump himself would love it secretly because he's a fair man and has a sense of humor (read: is not a cunt like shillary)

>asian-american

American*

It's NOT Japanese,
it's NOT made by someone who legitimately supports Trump,
and most of all,
it's NOT aesthetically-pleasing because it's 100% INAUTHENTIC.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHDg_K-3gas
Forgot link

what the fuck is wrong with japanese people?

>turumpu twoenty sixuteenu

just wanted to add thte pentagram yeah, after all it's still good and I guess most people won't see it as anti-trump
but still like said,
not a e s t h e t i k at all

still better than sweden trying to speak while sucking cock

It's shame they threw in those subtle anti-Trump hints

>That wall
Holy shit 11/10

the fuck am I watching here

>the fuck am I watching here

You're watching a FAKE JAPANESE video made by WESTERN LIBERALS.

Absolutely subversive. Trump blows up the Earth.

Fishing for a Trump tweet, so that the media can mock Trump for the anti-Trump content.

Memes Are Discoursive Viruses.
The Cure Is Ridicule

It makes sense if you understand the very basics of how the language works. Each kana character except for ん or ン(which just make the 'n' sound) represents a syllable, that's why it sounds like their English words always end in a vowel(ex. TRAMPU instead of Trump). It's a fucky language which makes it really hard to pronounce English words.

supertolerant Sweden apparently doesn't know that and instead mocks it because his black bull watched in confusion.

Japan is r-racist country anyway. They let in 0 refugees. Good thing the US Marines are there to show them the beauty of cultural enrichment.

thing is, you don't have to enrich Japan because Japan already takes everything it thinks is cool and turns it into its own tradition while improving or assimilating it.

They actually have Oktoberfest over there.

True. Even though they're #nogunz they have a crazy airsoft culture with highly detailed guns. They celebrate Christmas even though they're generally not Christian and turned it into their own thing. Japan is 100% too cool for school.

Having japanese as your mother language is the worst. You are basically crippled and can't pronounce words that uses syllables that are not in the Japanese syllabary. So they try to use the syllables that are the closer to the original thing

It's also written in katakana, not hiragana, meaning it's a foreign word (so a transliteration of "cunt")

>Everybody is equally American
>I'm with her
Do you get health insurance in addition to the 15 bucks an hour for shilling

Right hand side says "fire". "Trump is god"

What the fuuuck.

MAGA
A
G
A

Fuck yes Japan

Holy shit I literally have beer up my nose from watching this, one od the funniest things Ive seen this week