If he was castrated at birth (which eliminates puberty) than why is his voice so deep?

If he was castrated at birth (which eliminates puberty) than why is his voice so deep?

It wasn't at birth, was it?

I don't tihnk so. And you still have purberty lol. Otherwise we'd probably have half the world castrated to be child slaves etc

Yeah, he'd be a Castrato like Michael Jackson. This doesn't make any sense.

They're castrated at 5 years of age.

Because he wouldn't be credible and girls watching wouldn't find him hot.

>which eliminates puberty
Wat

Puberty is caused by sexual hormones. For men, sexual hormones are produced by testicles.

Faggot.

>expecting quality from d&d

It pretty much does. With no testosterone none of the secondary male traits appear.

because girls want hot slaves, not fags

His penis was cut off, but his balls which produce testosterone was still attached.

Their balls must have been cut off too, otherwise they would all become passive homosexual

>implying we should aplicate human anatomy knowledge to a world with dragons, zombies and witch drwafs

they didnt cut the balls, just the shaft

he still produces testosterone

How do you even cut-off someone's dick'n'balls and not have them die from some horrible infection? People in medieval period died at 30 from flu

cauterization?

>cauterization
that increases risk for infection you dingus

Have you ever had a dick in your ass?

eunuchs have been a thing for a very long time
>Eunuchs were familiar figures in the Assyrian Empire (ca. 850 until 622 BC) and in the court of the Egyptian Pharaohs (down to the Lagid dynasty known as Ptolemies, ending with Cleopatra),(30 BC).
however i do belive that due to the massive amounts of castrations the slavers of astapor did there must be a few cases of babies dying of infection or something

Because Westeros is a magical place where women are superior and manlets run wild.

>greatest soldiers in the world have zero testosterone.

Laughing hard at this for some reason, can somebody make it into a quote wallpaper? Or over an image of JRR Martin rofmao

WE WUZ ENUCHS

wow she's gorgeous

You should hear how deep his voice would have been otherwise.

The fatman is a hack.

>best soldiers in the world have no testosterone
>tyrion, a dwarf, is also a considerably good warrior
>has killed over a dozen armored men
>some even in horses
>also wrestled some of them

He's completely unable to deal with numbers as well. As shitty is the show is, they at least fixed some of this mess.

they didn't necessarily cut his balls off which produce testosterone

Don't forget
>a manlet is literally jesus

>fantasy series

he's a gorilla-dick nigga

Shame they forgot to tell DABID it's actually a fantasy series so nothing at all has to make sense, that way alien vs ramsay could have happened

LEts not forget about the 100,000 horses in the Piramid, and the fact that witout the savages bitch has no army.

Based on Williams invasion 1066, calculated the best case scenario and yeah 500 makeshift horse transports = 10000 horses

Good lick finding 5000 ships. Oh and even if you can you can't bring enough water or food so your army starves or mutinies before the invasion even begins.

Dany can fuck off and die ever since she gained her dominance by cumming on her rapists dick that gave her a 300% stat boost or some shit

>cutting just your dick off makes you grow up to be gay

Don't think that's how it works, i could be wrong

look up castrato singers

>build me a thousand ships

>Everyone praises Game of Thrones for its "realism"
>Criticize anything
>D-d-dude, it's just fantasy with dragons LOL!

sure is getting /got/-fag cringy in here

IIRC he was pissed when he saw how tall the Wall was in the show, outraged he confronted the producers and they just said "we just made it as high as you said it was in the books" and he was like "oh".

No. What happened is he once saw a real life cliff face that was as tall as he wrote the Wall, and then said "oh fuck, I made it too big."

more like anti got fags

yes it is you who is the problem here

you might want to try lurking just a little bit more before mashing you hand into the kb in an attempt to banter

/got/-fags spend 24-7 shit talking the show, newb

>autist can't reconcile a series simultaneously having fantastical elements with general realism
Sad!

What cliff was it?

G

I

V

E

M

E

A

H

U

G

M

A

N

having your balls cut off stops the testoterone supply which in turn sunts muscle growth and makes you get fat and soft and develop feminine features
the soldiers are highly unrealistic with their physiques

>Guy without a dick gets the hottest girl on the show

Why is this allowed?

Fucking retard, I can accept that. It's fanboys like you that can't accept that the "general realism" of the series is a smokescreen and it's in fact riddled with fucking nonsense.

>herp derp what's a pituitary gland?

>implying

i actually learned something from Sup Forums.
wow

Since when the hell was Trevor Noah in Game of Thrones.

Sup Forums is a better sex ed teacher than any school in america.

>The eunuchs are fully castrated, with their penis and testicles cut, and their manhoods are burned at the altar of the Lady of Spears.

Cuz he a gorilla diik nigga. He makes dyke pussy wet