TRUMP OPPO FILE HAS LEAKED

Ruissian Hackers Leak DNC TRUMP File

Published on The Smoking Gun: thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2861555/1.pdf
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
motherboard.vice.com/read/guccifer-20-claims-responsibility-for-dnc-hack-releases-documents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats in it

>1 post by this user

wget thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf

Basically every line Hillary will be using in her speeches and debates as she tries to stump Trump.

The entire narrative (and backup) that will be fed to the media about Trump, his history, and his scandals.

Surprise information which has not been made public yet that the dems are sitting on for the right time (need verification on this)

Anyone that isn't a lazy fuck trying to give a summary for details?

>1 post by this ID

Hot damn, good find OP

TOC Page 1

The main part is with wikileaks and has more to do with her than Trump, so this is just like a freebie, how to stump the trump.

Bump this is gold

Pic related. It's over 200 pages long, these are just the narratives they plan to use against him. The rest is just who he is, who his contacts are, what his business venture are, etc..

more stuff

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2861555/1.pdf

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

Nice, I wonder if this is legit.

Trump Politics and Personal Life

Gosh a file, it must be true then without any need for proofs or verification. It's not like it could be completely made up or anything.

LOL even the titles are top kek, Hillary campaign is really trying to outdo themselves. Too bad "How to defend e-mail indictment" isn't listed in there seeing as she'll need that the most

> Opposes global warming
> Wants free trade with Asia

Liberals are hilarious

>1 post by this ID

this

pg. 58: Trump grew up in a white home and that's bad

Are you willfully unaware that the DNC reported they'd been hacked and even Russia claimed to have these files? Yeah bro totally "made up".

Being skeptical doesn't mean you should be stupid

>Trump's gun policy: More guns

10/10 will vote for in 2020 as well

>family logged and researched

what the fuck

I'm the guy who makes the fake mongol Occupy Democrats pics and shitposts every day on /trumpgen/ and I've used every single one of these arguments... and they've all been blown out the water. They don't really have anything on him that will stick, do they?

Read a bit of it. Can't find anything their playing up as a negative that I disagree with yet.

>1 post by this ID

>exwife accuses him of rape
>Coming from the Clintons
This HAS to be a joke

WTF? I opened the PDF and now I have a virus???

Kek there is nearly nothing new here. If this is the best they have on him, theyre fucked

"Mr. 47%"

bahahaha can't make this up!!

The only disease Germany has is island, desu

He has been a non-politic public figure for decades, there's hardly anything about him that the media hasn't told us before.

Troll elsewhere... smoking gun is a well-known reputable site

It's essentially all lies and slander. It disgusts me to be quite honest. Their plan is to lie and slander their way into office. As an American seeing what they are trying to do to this man while running a criminal themselves makes me angry. It feels like we're at war. This is really the last chance we'll have to save this country without massive bloodshed. If we lose here, I expect another civil war 50 years or so down the line. Maybe sooner.

I don't think it can be overstated how hugely advantageous this is for the Trump campaign to have.

Not that he wouldn't schlong her anyway, off the cuff, against any of this stuff in the debates.

nice try ((())) the only virus you have is the constant desire to lie and cheat, sorry but the end is coming, all your deceptions will come to light

It's pretty boring. They just using easy to find info like interviews to review his entire life and describe every aspect as terrible.

>1 post by this ID

I dont get this meme

>onder if this is legit.
likely, they did say they got hacked and this is what they went for. However, it could be just a decoy from the DNC.

Proof? Or do you believe them simply because they said so? If you do, I don't dislike you or hate you. I pity you.

>1 FUCKING LEAF

We've heard all of that garbage within the first month of Trump's campaign. Who gives a shit?

Accusation of being automated posting bots.

I wonder how many people were in the phone polls and focus groups that gave high marks to that term?

This is the most transparent shit I've ever seen.

THANK YOU BASED PUTIN

What sort of proof do you think is necessary in this case?

people spamming occupy democrats memes with "hm really makes you think" pulling attention from real threads without any input.

>1 post by this ID

what benefit would they have for lying about it and then leaking a fake one? I mean I would still assume they might have more or another file somewhere, but you could prepare for all these arguments many of which we've already heard.

how legit is this?

I mean its just 200 pages I got time to burn for the next 48 hours

There certainly is a more updated version somewhere. These stuff is 6+ months old.

i don't have anything new to say to your that the replies before me didn't say besides you're dumb if you want to make this, of all things out to be a conspiracy. with that logic next you'll say Hillary Clintons indictment is a ruse.

tard

>this is the best the DNCs got

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

thanks russia, i needed a good laugh today

As opposed to what presidential candidate coming out of the DNC ever?

Reading it. This is hilarious. It isn't honest opposition research, it reads like a press release of how awful mean old racist Donald Trump is, and it's as long as a fucking novel.

Jesus Christ. The point of a secret opposition research plan is honest unflinching analysis of your enemies strengths / weaknesses, and how you measure up, and how you can defeat him.

If this was REALLY an internal document and not a PR stunt / flimsy attempt at subterfuge, they have wasted their money on building a circlejerk based around things like "4 bankruptcies lol" and "didn't predict the 2007 crash"

Except they aren't mentioning the details of those bankruptcies and how they worked in his Atlantic city adventure, and they are willfully ignoring his c-span deposition in the 90s where he predicted the crisis.

If I were making opposition research you better believe it would be honest, because it's supposed to be for internal use only. This only shows how retarded they are. Either they are paying for an echo chamber when they least need one, or they hope t. Voter will read this long ass PDF and be swayed with the arguments cause it's "leaked research"

Pretty sure all the people dumb enough to fall for option B will see how long it is and not have time for that shit.

Opposition research is really just a glorified PRIMA strategy guide of talking points

t. Worked on oppo research for an organization in DC.

These arguments in the PDF are regurgitated by the mainstream media and entertainment which says a lot about how the two are intertwined with the Democrat Party establishment

>1 post by this ID

"theyre rapists"
all that research and they sill couldn't quote him right.

This is the most cancerous Sup Forums spam in a long time.

This. These narratives are pretty decent, which makes this leak even worse. Now Trump can prep and nothing here is game-breaking (like swift boat)

You are correct and insightful. But this appears to be a playbook rather than an analysis. An analysis paradoxically wouldn't be as useful to be leaked. But this right here allows for direct counter narratives through priming.

>Trump's Ex-wife accused him of rape
Even if Trump raped her nightly that doesn't excuse Bill's actions or Hillary's willingness to remain by his side.

I'd love to see Hillary try to bring this up when she is directly attacked on this in the debates. She will come off as totalt psychobitch

>Microsoft Word - 1.doc

Not to mention that retarded cheap-ass "confidential" header to make it look "dangerous"

If anything that shitty bait gave me few keks,nothing more

>also later she clarified 'not in the legal sense'
Also search "wetback" they have like 5 versions of the same argument.

They actually brought that shit up last year. When they did i thought he was done for because that would be the end for most politicians.

Didn't know he was Teflon Don.

Bumping

He may be Teflon but he's still unlikable right now. He HAS to improve his favorablility or he's dead. But it's hard because he needs college educated Whites and they resent his populism.

He's preaching to the choir too much. Though today was a win from Vlad

This is possibly one of the most boring leaks. It's basically a DNC circlejerk. Not much substance but a lot of shade.

>inb4 1 post by this ID

Fuck off shill

who the fuck would waste their time faking 200 pages of text.

Worry about the virus raping your women every night Germoney

Easy. Just take someone else's text and attribute it to the guy you want to smear.

it's true. he needs to allow himself to be seen as the "victim" of nasty mexican/BLM/SJW activists. Right now, as soon as the activists hit him, he hits back twice as hard.

given the date, it COULD the independent oppo research from one of the earlier democrat candidates. Highly unlikely though.

Copy Pasta from other thread:

============================

This is not joke. IT IS THE REAL FUCKING THING

Don't let these faggot shills slide this thread folks. This is real. Get to fucking work.

We need to tweet and send this information to the Trump campaign and need a counter strategy to all of their points.

Does anybody want to start a Google Doc / Spreadsheet where we can collaborate.

We need some way of getting this shit done quickly. Perhaps a Slack Channel would be more appropriate, no?

Thoughts Sup Forums????

lol not a shill

Not sure how credible Vice is, but this article looks a lot more interesting
>motherboard.vice.com/read/guccifer-20-claims-responsibility-for-dnc-hack-releases-documents

Stop the shills. BUMP

Bumping this shit.

Also, to anyone here there is a shill in this thread: with ID: +LetbHim that is trying to slide.

REPORT THEM!!!!!!!!

>-Obama Administration 207
>--Birtherism 207

Should be noted that Shilter created "Birtherism" during her failed 2008 campaign against Obabo.

Alright, I'm scrolling through these pages and haven't found anything juicy yet. Could someone direct me to something of value? Literally all of this has been used before and is backed up by dogshit sources. I did a better job with my high school papers.

>Literally all of this has been used before and is backed up by dogshit sources.
I have a feeling it's not about the content but rather that a "scandalous paper" has been released in regard to Trump. If the media discusses it they'll never divulge the content but smear him solely for its existence.

I think the main interesting point is tying what's in the report to the mainstream media stories we've seen over the last year.

I'd imagine if you did a verbatim news article word search for some of the phrases in this report, you'd find the exact phrases written in some articles.

>We need to tweet and send this information to the Trump campaign and need a counter strategy to all of their points.
if the Trump campaign needs Sup Forums to alert them of this then that campaign is already doomed.

Putin probably already gave this to Trump personally.

Lol they've already tried every one of those. I think we'll be ok.

Oh, that's without a doubt. The media is clearly in their pocket. Not like it'll be easy to make the public see that.

Seems I really am blind, because I didn't realise that there's more than just this pdf.
Through other links, I see the donors lists, the prospects list, short written speeches for shillary.
Among the files is also some old Obama plans from 2008. Don't know why that was grouped in.

Are there any other files out there?

>Trump On Cuba Embargo: Fidel Castro β€œIs A Murderer, He's A Killer, He's A Bad
Guy In Every Respect, And, Frankly, The Embargo Against Cuba Must Stand.”
TRUMP: β€œ It goes into the pockets of Fidel Castro. He's a murderer, he's a killer, he's a bad guy in
every respect, and, frankly, the embargo against Cuba must stand if for no other reason than, if
it does stand, he will come down. He will tumble down, and it will finally happen. What a waste
of energy and time and effort if this government opens up Cuba before Castro is gone. It's going
to line his pockets, the country will become wealthy again, and it will have the same regime it's
had for so many years, and that's a regime headed by Fidel Castro. And it's inconceivable to me
when I see the weak stance taken by our current administration, inconceivable that this can
happen, especially with the spirit in this room because the spirit of the Cuban people is beyond
any spirit that I've seen by any people, and I've been watching it for a long time. Things can
change.”[Donald Trump Speech, Cuban-American National Foundation, Miami FL, 11/22/99]
Fucking based, right on every regard.

t. Grandson of Cuban expat.

Honestly, some of the stuff researched actually makes him look better.

It's all bullshit.
If you've been watching the news for the last year, you've heard all this.
The dems have nothing.

>thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf

These are all lies or blatantly untrue