Which are the most Sup Forums approved jobs and why?

Which are the most Sup Forums approved jobs and why?

I approve of the flooring trade. Everyone walks on something.

Pretty cool way to make money if you know what you're doing. As long as you stay away from carpet, it's not bad on your body.

doctor or chemistry teacher

Easiest way to explain why you need that xylcon b

>leader of the country
>crusader

>carpenter
jesus dad was one

What does pol think about mechanics?

Ar-15 manufacturer

Any trade job. Electrician, plumber, welder, etc.

Jobs that actually have substance. No reason to go to school for 4 years to learn how evil the West and capitalism is just to be job searching while 200k in debt.

farming forever

**jesus' mom's husband

Right here.

Trades are the new higher education. Nowadays everyone is cut out for higher education, and that devalues higher education. Not everyone is cut out for jobs that require consistency and initiative.

If you want to get ahead in life and you're in high school, go for a trade. Pursue it aggressively. You can get rich by recognizing the current failings of the methodologies and products surrounding your trade and providing superior alternatives. It's not a dead end like people seem to think.

I'd say farmer.

Brick layer.

I used to be a litho (offset) print operator, big fuckers made in Germany (Heidelberg master race), lots of skills learned, I loved it. Since printing is like second sector that creates most revenue after pharma everything is constantly being upgraded to digital machines and if something breaks you have to call in wait for two middle age faggots to replace a unit (not a part) it's like fuckin Lego and is fuckin gay as fuck. Fuck you digital printers and contracted faggots that call themselves engineers. I think Earth Drillers and boilermakers are fuckin savage tho.

Professional shill

Obviously nothing that take political know-how

STEM

/thread

Obviously nothing that takes political know-how

I'm a bartender at a right-wing irish catholic bar in a right-wing irish catholic city in a right-wing irish catholic state, is that Sup Forums?

Doctor
Lawyer
Military officer
CIA
Historian
Chemist

I would say these are the respected occupations. It's good just to have a job and be responsible- that's pol approved as well. Make a name for yourself and raise a family.

Wish i could've been a farmer. All my family in kentucky are farmers but im down here in Georgia. :/

>I'm white trash
I am too. Drywall, mainly on camp projects so I save a ton of money

>mfw History major

I'm not cut out for research or teaching, I think. Wonder what I'll end up doing.

I'm a farmer. It's hard work. I have sheep and wheat. Also live in the middle of nowhere.

Sometimes wish I'd tried to get into law.

Any job that helps build a better society.

Actor/Dramatist/Dancer/Oral Hygienist Assistant

Go into archaeology.
You can always be a field archaeologist.

Investment banker. Your job is politically incorrect.

Civilization begins and ends with food production. This is the most correct answer.

And you fuck your goats too in Britainistan Muhammad?

Same dude.

libs hate us!

BB?

IB master race checking in

The only correct answer is any job that brings value in a truly free market while not being evil or against the law.

>Chemist
Biggest meme science ever

libcuck detected