Seven minutes. From the moment I handed the salesperson my driver's license to the moment I passed my background check

>Seven minutes. From the moment I handed the salesperson my driver's license to the moment I passed my background check.
philly.com/philly/columnists/helen_ubinas/20160614_Ubinas__I_bought_an_AR-15_semi-automatic_rifle_in_Philly_in_7_minutes.html
She says this like it's a bad thing

Fuck man I wish I could get that kind of freedom and prompt service as a law abiding citizen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=colin flaherty philadelphia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>6 million
>7 minutes
here we go

Good for her! We need more guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens :^)

good for her, anyone who wants to survive the streets of Philly needs some adequate armament.

youtube.com/results?search_query=colin flaherty philadelphia

>inb4 the stupid bitch goes powermad and shoots up a nightclub

Lives in Philly?

And she is just getting around to buying one?

Now she just needs to go shoot a handful of people to show us how evil we really are.

And what is wrong with a normal law abiding citizen without a criminal record or recorded mental disorders getting a gun in 7 minutes?

Is this supposed to be some sort of advert to sell more guns?

You know she'll pull the "I could have killed dozens of people" Lady, you thinking that makes you a fucking sociopath.

Sounds like the nics was doing its job.

Cause everyone knows if it took you 7 days to get a gun that would stop all the Islamic terrorists because guns go stale if you don't use them right away.

Oh you'll never get a straight answer from a liberal, just blind emotional appeals and of course....

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

I know shes acting like anyone just buy one in philly.

I bet I could get one illegally just as easy in philly

If I could pull that kind of deal in this shithole I would be so happy.

It can't be that bad user, I once passed by and didn't get shot or mugged by a feral nigger.

anti-guns and just hard liberals in general don't really understand logic or think things through.

I'm so fucking jealous.

I want to move to america but I'm too poor...

Basically this. Throw them a dictionary and they would fucking collapse.

Why don't you get a loan.

My nugget died after I didn't feed it cosmoline for a long weekend.

tfw i can never get a job

I live in philly and its pretty easy for law abiding citizens to get a gun.

Its the criminal niggers that shouldn't be able to get guns.

This.

>Respectfully read
How do I disrespectfully read?

>Maybe surprising to some - though it shouldn't be, not at this point in our bloody, hate-filled history.

America hating idiot.

This is a poorly written article, written by a person with no qualifications to write about the second amendment.

First of all, military style weapons are not only protected by the second amendment, they are the reason for it!

>WELL REGULATED MILITIA.
Means that there needs to be MILITARY style weapons in the hands of the people.

>but.... It's too easy to get a gun!!!!
Yea maybe for your suburban life you city slicker, but for the rest of us out in rural areas, a gun can mean the difference between making money or not. The fuck am I supposed to do if a coyote problem appears near my chicken coup? "Sorry but you can't make money on eggs for the next 10 days because a shooting happened"

Fucking city people never think of rural people.

Anyone have the picture that shows what an "Assault" rifle is lined up next to other rifles that do the exact same thing, except they aren't called "assault".

Think of the children!

Here you go.

EDITOR'S NOTE

NOT AN AR 15

... but it looked like one so it's ok.

Say you're muslim and get a visa.

>DO YOU NEED AN AR16 ASSAULT WITH 100 CLIP DRUM CATRIDGE GUN TO SHOOT COYOTES?

so in philly you could buy an assault rifle to defend against a mass shooter faster than the cops can show up. good job philly

She knows that she is lying. The article was first posted on the 13th,but then pulled because of what they say was a needed "edit". Really what they they had to do was re-post it without the comments section open. It was open for the original post. She is too afraid to be called out on her bs.

Huh, it's as if computers can work really fast or something.

Thanks for that, I was wondering about the lack of comments

Shit, when I bought my rifle the bg check took like an hour--because so many people are buying guns now and those systems are backed up. She's full of shit.

I know you were being sarcastic but yes.

Wolves and coyotes can travel in packs. And how humane do you want the kill to be. I can wound it, causing unneeded pain and it's illegal. Or I can take the animal out with a single shot and donate the meat to the poor.

My next question is what about the super rural people? Alaskans? A bear may come by, that's not a game.

Underrated post.

Don't worry burger I'm on your side.
The "article" is a shit stain, the bitch actually sounds indignant that the shooter wasn't a white guy
>the American gunman claimed allegiance to the Islamic State
Also nobody blamed the Ruger Mini 14 when Brevik lost his shit.
here's my cheap chink AR