P
R
O
C
E
S
S

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/no-fly-list-offers-no-hope-correcting-mistakes-judge-rules-n139896
washingtonpost.com/politics/experts-trumps-muslim-entry-ban-idea-ridiculous-unconsitutional/2015/12/07/d44a970a-9d47-11e5-bce4-708fe33e3288_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow!
>pol btfo
>whitey btfo
>drumpf btfo
>rlly makes me think
>hmm
>Splendid!

"If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear."

-every Sup Forumstard ever

Yeah, he'll be discussing with the NRA how retarded this idea is and will come out tomorrow with a tweet (or tonight on Hannity) and reaffirm his and NRA's position that the 2nd Amendment shall not in ANY WAY be infringed.

SHALL

I dunno. His policy position statement on his website already mentioned something like restricting guns from suspect people.

Really? Source on that?

At this point only Alt-Right Meme fags support Trump.

It's either Trump with his compromises or Hillary "#KillAllMen" Clinton.

Pretty quite in here.
I guess the US have finally given up.

I am sure he assumes the terrorist watch list and the no fly list are assembled by a reputable department. Using extensive research into the history and criminal record of the individuals placed on that list.

At least that is what I thought until I looked up that shit show of a list.

I just read his entire 2nd Amendment statement, and there is not a single word about that. You're a lier shill.

And at this point only am ignorant twat would support Hillary Clinton. You literally have to try to ignore reality to be on her side at this point.

Federal law, Title 18. Section 2071
------
"(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term "office" does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States."

oh and breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

#neverhillary

Pandering to the lefties has begun..

Hm. Well I haven't agreed with everything Trump's said up to this point, and this is one of them.
I'm not gonna go through any mental gymnastics to justify this tweet, but I still think he's the best of the candidates running in this election. Some stuff I don't agree with. Whatever, nothing's perfect.

It's ok, friend.
The people you're trying to arm can still arm themselves with illegally purchased weapons. So, relax. The schizos and Mohammad can still create havoc even if they're on every blacklist around.

>Literally asking gun manufacturers for permission to ban the sale of guns.

He has said it in some speeches. The no-fly list is notoriously inaccurate, and could easily be abused if a president wanted to do that.

BE

>The no-fly list is notoriously inaccurate, and could easily be abused if a president wanted to do that.
Exactly, which is why Trump would never support it.

sorry ahmed, you dont get guns or citizenship

>1 post by this ID

Fuck selling guns to muslims and shitskins

Get your own official MAGA footwear! Now extra flipfloppy!

(made in China)

1post by OP, sage and move on

>I'm not gonna go through any mental gymnastics to justify this tweet

What gymnastics? People on the US no-fly and terror watch lists are by vast majority fucking nutcases.

It can work actually. We also have brewers participating in designated driver campaigns.

>not using shill threads to redpill newfags

Doesn't apply to political documents. Just official records of the government.

#justafuckingleaf

"terrorist watch list", "no fly list"

I'm sure that NOBODY will be erroneously or arbitrarily placed on this list despite having nothing to do with terrorism. :^)

The watch list idea is just an end-run around the second amendment. What the fuck is Trump doing?

This is literally what we wanted you fuck fag! This is first step towards making a law that will prevent mudslimes from being allowed to buy guns.

Ugh, this is like the one thing i hope he backs off of, you can be put onto the no fly list for the stupidest reasons

Those guys were litterally terrorists.

Being Secretary of State = being "of the government". Nice try

Is Trump stupid? Doesn't he know these lists are bogus?

But they're not 'convicted by a jury of their peers' nutcases.
They're chosen by the government of the day without trial or opportunity challenge (or even know about) evidence against them.

It's weird that he's even asking them. They shouldn't hold this much power over a presidential candidate. For all his talk about not being beholden to money interests, he clearly is afraid of losing their endorsement.

This. If the due process part came BEFORE being placed on the no fly list I'd be 100% fine with this. But to be placed on, find out you can't buy a gun, then you get a trial is bullshit.

I think It's good that he's willing to discuss things with people who know their shit before he does anything.

I hope not.

They don't know shit about safe gun laws or preventing terrorism. All they know is what will impact sales.

>Sup Forums unironically supports banning all Muslims from the country, in violation of the 1st amendment and completely negating any pretence of due process
>when "muh guns" are the subject of a similar edict, somehow this is a travesty

Please have at least some semblance of consistency, the cognitive dissonance is too strong for me to handle.

>non-citizens
>citizens

>the 1st amendment gives every foreigner in the world the right to immigrate to the US

Try harder, Emu-kike.

Banning immigrants on the basis of religion is legal, rooboy.

Fuck off, Jew.

The president has the power to ban any group. Becoming a citizen is a privilege, not a right.

Having an influx of refugees from shit hole countries is not a right.

aren't there a lot of ways a person can end up on the no-fly list and even a lot of people accidentally included on the list? seems kinda fucky that something like that could prevent you from exercising your 2nd amendment right. the terrorist watch list i agree with though

we have had restrictions on who can buy a firearm for a long time. do you want ahmed to be able to buy a gun legally? are you a secret muslim ?

They NRA are literally just the lobbying and marketing arm of gun manufacturers; they don't really care about the 2nd amendment at all, all they care about are sales. The amount of people on terror watch-lists are minuscule and will have no impact on overall sales, so just watch as they wholeheartedly support Trumpy's proposal.

Q: You've talked about wanting to keep the terror watch list but, under current law, individuals on the terror watch list and the no-fly list have been allowed to buy guns and explosives. Are you OK with that?

TRUMP: We have to have a watch list, but we have the laws already on the books as far as Second Amendment for guns, if people are on a watch list or people are sick, this is already covered in the legislation that we already have,

Q: But under current law people on the watch list are allowed to buy guns.

TRUMP: If somebody is on a watch list and an enemy of state and we know it's an enemy of state, I would keep them away, absolutely.

Source: ABC This Week 2015 interviews of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Nov 22, 2015

It's not like anybody should act surprised.

It finally happened.

Sup Forums has finally been compromised and have accepted their own demise.

If Trump later confirms that this is his stance, it will prove he is a democrat plant.

>hurr he's doing it to stop muslim terrorists

This is the bait you fools bit, but the sad truth is that just about anybody can be on the list, especially the most dangerous threat to this nation; right-wing lone wolves, according to Obama.

They're talking about you. This whole website and the hate speech it spews is enough to land you on the list.

Look at Governor Jesse Ventura, he was on the no fly list for no fucking reason.

You bet your ass you will be on it too.

We can only wait right now, but if Trump holds this stance, we are 100% fucked.

nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

>"We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing."

This isn't about Muslims any more, this about everyone now, wake the fuck up

DAILY REMINDER TO TROLL ALL LIBERALS AND VOTE TRUMP

the delegates, donald

Is it just me or can we no longer see post count?

1 post by this id

>>Sup Forums unironically supports banning all Muslims from the country, in violation of the 1st amendment and completely negating any pretence of due process
refugee muslims aren't citizens faggot.

The law is a non-starter really. If gun shops knew who was on the list, any terrorist would have an easy way to check if the FBI was on to them, just by going to buy a few bullets every week or so. This would be unenforceable, and force talks about a replacement law.

My feelings would not be hurt at all, if they simply made a law so that no civilian could buy assault rifles unless they had an honorable military discharge. It probably would not be popular with standard gun collectors, but whatever, fuck 'em.

I support the 2nd amendment and I think it shall NOT BE INFRINGED. However, I do think that allowing people that are in a no fly list and are under surveillance shouldn't be allowed to purchase weapons.

Let that be a right and a freedom of law abiding citizens.

wow, fuck him for this

>mfw Sup Forums will be flagged as a far-right terrorist group
Burgers, you're fucked.

Anybody could be put on the watch lists and no-fly lists.

>Not wanting to give guns to potential terrorists

Sounds logical to me.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/no-fly-list-offers-no-hope-correcting-mistakes-judge-rules-n139896

Open your fucking eyes

Well then you aren't for the second amendment or an absolute interpretation, at all. You fucking moron.

>implying that due process exists currently

Preventing anyone of a certain religion from entering a country, and presumably deporting all non-citizen Muslims from the country is the definition of impeding the free exercise of religion. You don't have to be a citizen for constitutional rights to apply. As an Australian I could come to America and start yelling on the street that you're all a bunch of obese inbred fuckwits who deserve to die, and if you tried to arrest me for it, you'd still be violating your constitution.

>if they simply made a law so that no civilian could buy assault rifles unless they had an honorable military discharge. It probably would not be popular with standard gun collectors, but whatever, fuck 'em.

Holy fuck, kill yourself

>rooboy

Am I a #ShillforHill now?

Why do you fags want terrorists to have guns?

Everyone is law abiding until they're proven guilty by a jury of their peers.

>1 post by this ID

Surely if they knew the FBI was on to them it'd be good though? Cos then they'd be far less likely to actually follow through with plans knowing they're compromised.

>I am meeting with people to discuss X
Does not equate to
>I support X

WOW look, a dumb fucking canadian that doesn't research anything before he posts.

Isn't the whole fucking point of the watch list to spy on you WITHOUT your knowledge?

You realise anyone posting on a notorious right wing forum can be classified as a domestic extremist?

shit, i just read the 2nd amendment... it mentions "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed, provided, however, that the person is not placed on an arbitrary terrorist watch list or no fly list by an unelected bureaucrat."

washingtonpost.com/politics/experts-trumps-muslim-entry-ban-idea-ridiculous-unconsitutional/2015/12/07/d44a970a-9d47-11e5-bce4-708fe33e3288_story.html

It seems actual legal scholars disagree, Lard lad

> implying the 'no fly list' or 'terrorist watch list' is an adjudication of guilt by a fair and impartial jury

Working in a group, they just use someone else to buy supplies. The one being watched, would lay low until the heat was off, and their operation would go hidden. But hell, since all the terrorists in recent years have been born in America anyhow, what is stopping them from just owning a gun shop to begin with? .

I am aware, though, that the no fly list in its current state is bullshit. My point is, that people who are suspected of terrorism, under valid reasons and with justifiable evidence, should not be allowed to purchase guns.

I do think law abiding citizens have the right to have guns. Hell, I wish I could have as many guns as you do.

And I do think that the current no fly list system needs to be completely revamped in order for this to be viable.

Please answer me this. Forget about the current context and politics. If you knew that there was someone who is planning an attack against his fellow countrymen, would you allow that person to obtain the tools to carry it out?

Again, I know the current system is flawed and it could make it so that the government abuses it in order to take away the right to bear arms from law abiding citizens... but you can't also just let those people suspected of terrorist ideals to carry on with their plans.

AUSSIE CAN'T
READ
E
A
D

HE IS MEETING WITH THEM TO DISCUSS THE TOPIC
NOT PUSH THAT AGENDA
GTFO
sage

You can support Trump and not be an alt-right faggot.

>washington post

Yeah dude everything the founding fathers wrote should be set in complete stone even though they could have never fathomed how different the world would be 300 years later.

Source.
You can't just lie and get away with it.

I'm hoping this is it, otherwise I'm done trying to defend Trump to my cucked family and more liberal friends. I'm gonna become a #JohnsonPuller

Report, ignore, sage, hide.

do you know jeff goldblum?

Here

>Trump is comprimising.
Don't let these ratarded shills get to you. Donald Trump didn't say that he was going through with this action he said he was going to discuss it with a pro Gun group to see if it was a good idea. Unlike every other candidate, Trump gets advise from real people not kikes hiding behind shadows.

>Implying immigration restrictions violate free speech

>Implying non-citizens have due process protections

I know you're an Aussie, but this is just poor, even for you.

You do know due process doesn't exist post-patriot act/ndaa, right?

The NRA probably initiated this. You're clueless if you think they'd grovel to Trump or anyone else

you gathered a lot of (You)s my aussie friend.

UNINFRINGED

>and presumably deporting all non-citizen Muslims from the country is the definition of impeding the free exercise of religion.
Yes but they don't have freedom of religion because they are not citizens.
>As an Australian I could come to America and start yelling on the street that you're all a bunch of obese inbred fuckwits who deserve to die, and if you tried to arrest me for it, you'd still be violating your constitution.
No we wouldn't. You have no right to do that until you are a citizen of the United States.

Do you really think if some retarded towel head came to the U.S. without citizenship and started screaming for an armed revolution of american muslims that we couldn't kick him out of the country.

>HAHAHA TRUMPFAGS AND GUNFAGS BTFO

you guys are getting fucked no matter who wins, sorry no more of you degenerate faggots can get guns, this makes sense, only law abiding upstanding citizens should have the privilege of having guns