Realistically, who can stop us?

Realistically, who can stop us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLpFpzzRYtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

England

omg i hate germant so much u fuckin nazi cunt seriouslt the wost countr lost 2 worl wars TWO worla dwars ahahahhaha. my g, mt fendad Killed your grnadad ahahahahahah. my great grandad killed your great grandad ya fucking nazi poo head shit face cunt lololol gi eat some snchitzel ya faggot homo

Y-you w-won't be able to go through our defence again!

I guess...

not.

Denmark...

Russia.

Immigration

i will fuck you up germany you fucking cunt. i seriouslt will fuck you up.iyou are such a shit country and your team SUCKS ssusKc ass dicki. got so luckyt faggot ass homo

Spain

Antifa

not at football
not necessarily in football as long as it's from Africa

Brazil

The age of nerman is upon us

>germany wins FIFA again

not at football, stay on topic

France

The age of pacey nigers is upon us

Norway

hahaha

Barça

>portugal bores everyone and ronaldo takes all the credit again

>portugal wins UEFA again

Have fun getting btfo by pulisic

England

>Under 17 champs
>Under 19 champs
>Under 20 champs

It's going to happen and you know it, there is literally no weakness in our entire team now rooney has gone

who ?

can't wait for the WC to be desu my friends

Lol
>English team
>no weaknesses

Wew, lad

ISIS

The kid better than your nigger Dembele

BREXIT

not in football, stay on topic please

Realistically italy, penalties dont count

We can.

Realistically: France, Italy

Probably: Spain, Brazil

About as likely as not: England, Belgium, Argentina, Chile
Improbably: Portugal, Poland, Croatia, Switzerland, Colombia

Highly improbable: Any african team, any asian team, any middle/north american team, Russia, Netherlands

Realistically, slovakia can

2018 is our year la

Nerman as the last great brazilian player - even if he's not on the same level as our legends - will carry >us to our 6th and last WC title before Germanystan dominates everything for 12 years straight. When nearly all hope is gone, the USA's "soccer" team will rise and save the world

>Probably
I think you meant possibly.

Why are National Teams so inconsistent these days? How did Iceland get into the quarterfinal and the currente Portugal team won Euro I'll never understand.

Portugal wouldn't have made it past the group stage if the Euro hadn't adopted a retarded format. They did though, and by finishing 3rd in their group Tsu & friends were put on the easiest bracket whereas they'd have a much harder path to the finals had they finished 2nd. I don't know about Iceland, though. This kind of heroic deeds happen once in a while in football.

>getting out of the group stages is just a free pass to a euro cup

>Benzemierda

I didn't say that. Portugal had its merits and all, it's not like they were the ones responsible for changing the competition's format. Still, the fact that they were rewarded for finishing 3rd place instead of getting ko'd for it is undeniable. It's very unlikely they'd have reached the finals if they weren't put in the easiest bracket given that most of their games finished in a draw.

>better than your nigger Dembele
F@M... m8, let's calm down here okay. Dembele gets linked with Barca for world record fees. Pulisic gets linked with Liverpool.

>they were rewarded for finishing 3rd place
Bollocks, could say that about Northern Ireland too
No matter what happened there would always be 2 third placed teams on each side of the bracket, but if Donaldo benefits of it, then it's wrong all of a sudden

Ironically, the 3rd place strengthened the team spirit. The players have said in interviews that they were very sad with that group stage outcome and wanted to make up for it.

>Bollocks, could say that about Northern Ireland too
well yeah, they benefited from it as well since they should have been eliminated. Any team that finished 3rd and advanced was rewarded, this system is retarded.

Also, it doesn't have anything to do with Tsu. I used to love watching him back in the day. I just really hate this new format and knowing that soon the World Cup will also use it kills me inside.

can't really disagree with that, even if it benefitted my team this time

euros were perfect with 16 teams

Reminder that we beat England 1-1 in South Africa

*blocks your path*

How can so many people be so blind?

The ball passes because the number 14 lifts his leg.

Benzema has nothing to do with it.

Has there ever been a more meme team?

both are pulling back. it's like a well penetrated pussy.

>About as likely as not: England

Poor Rabiot. The smell in that bus, hotel, changing room, France must be fucking nauseating.

us

tbf everything in France smells

Any team that can make use of at least 2 of the 10 chances they will inevitably get.

>mods deleting bundesthreads again

smhtobihoeneß

Is this /bundes/?

it could be

hmmmm.....
most people are probably already asleep anyway

this unless they keep playing nobodies like Renato Augusto and Paulinho. I could see Neynar and Gabriel Jesus doing damage next year.

BRAZIL WILL DESTROY YOU

SUPERPOWER BY 2130 !

Spain, Brazil, Argentina, France are the only teams I would say to worry about, but you *should* beat any of them. Just win the group and Germany is probably good to go until the semi-finals before running into a legit challenge.

Last 4 will be
>Germany
>Spain
>Argentina
>meme team

After a tournament everyone talks about how a team was literally the only one who could win it and stuff. But honestly there are many matches where a shot ending up 5cm left or right could change a match and give another team the win.
Examples: every knockout match of Greece 2004.
Germany - Algeria 2014.
So honeslty, the only thing that you create with these posts is a -letdown maximizer for when you get knocked out in a quarter/semi final from another favorite to win it, because you are not the only one.

Russia winter, again.

The Allies

Italy, as always has been, and always will be

not at football and if you mean England than even less so
not at football, also it's in summer
football is 1vs1

Italy probably won't even get out of the group stages again

Yeah, but we won in your dear Heimat in 2006 and kicked your ass in '82 final. And there is nothing you can do about it. And remember 1970. Brazil was too strong, but the semifinal was really sweet.

But we don't want to talk about past.

It could happen that we don't get out of the stages in the next competitions, you are right. But remember that history is more a cyclic phenomen than a straight line Christian, European, Oldfag, Absolute Faith In Progess one. Least but not last, you are talking about soccer, a physical contact game where the underdog has more chances to win, confronted with sports where the underdog never wins, like handball. Try imposing your values and perfectionst ideas there, you'll be luckier.

Last reminder for you: soccer is actually 11vs11, and even the supporters are a big part of the game, so I would say 12vs12. Like in Germany 2006.

The Dodgers

stop talking shit and give us Jorginho back

Brazil is not THAT bad

The greatest country in the world

jesus christ you talk like a faggot.

ok

Only americans think blacks stink.

and all white people

Don't even think about crossing our path G*rmany we never had any bad blood with you and we even helped you out in your rebel days but you went and started mocking Gauchos, people were pretty upset.

The next time we meet you're out of the WC

Enjoy it while you can
Nazicunts

Hello

>started mocking Gauchos

u wat

youtube.com/watch?v=BLpFpzzRYtY

>implying I can understand anything

b-but they were just mocking the argie gauchos

i thought we're allies?

>Nazicunts
>Nazi