youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
mobile.twitter.com/crissles/status/951664565011603457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

passenger of shit - lick my hairy cunt flaps

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

fuck off Sup Forums

This is one quote I believe.

spic here, I agree with you and trump did nothing wrong but you need to stop with the bait threads faggot.

If those countries aren't shitholes then why would people want to emigrate away from them?
Truth hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

LE BEST TIMELINE PRAISE KEK MY FELLOW MAGAPEDES xD!!

Try Sup Forums

election night on Sup Forums was truly one of the funniest most surreal internet moments of all time

You know, if Donald were smart, he'd realize that maybe the reason for such immigration is, gee, I don't know, to FUCKING TRY AND MAKE BETTER LIVES FOR THEMSELVES AND REALIZE THEIR POTENTIAL TO DO GOOD IN THIS WORLD!?!?!

OK can we just admit that CNN is obviously biased I hate trump too I get it but how the fuck can you still trust these people to give you a 100% honest reporting of issues when it's clear they hate the guy. how can you be sure they're not being dishonest to push some agenda? they're like fucking buzzfeed, fox news, huffingtonpost tier.

nice one.

>REALIZE THEIR POTENTIAL TO DO GOOD IN THIS WORLD!?!?!
If they want to make the world better they should do it in their own countries, lord knows those shitholes need it more

I stopped reading less than half way, Igor. Step up your shilling attempts.

>Sup Forums get the fuck out

They are welcome to do that in their home country

Say, how come some random Congolese person with no skills whatsoever is freely able to move to the United States through a visa lottery program, without having to have a job, skill, or even learn the language yet become a citizen, yet I as an American with a college degree have to go through a rigorous process and wait years in order to move to France or Canada? Why can't I get that kind of opportunity to make a better life for myself and realize my potential? America sucks, I want to move to a country that is more prosperous for the 99%. But I can't, but some rando third world fuck can move here with no qualifications if he gets lucky.

It's like trusting Fox News to report honestly about Democrats. How can I trust CNN to report honestly about Republicans/conservative politics? Why can't I just find a TV news source that isn't obviously ideologically biased and just delivers objective fact reporting?

Shouldn't come as a surprise that the Creative News Network are liars

you cum guzzling faggots. This is a board for MUSIC, not FAGGOTRY.

Other countries don't want Americans. We fucking hate you retards.

ofc he knows that, he married an immigrant prostitute
he just needs to shill to the mutts who believe the memes he says to keep them happy

Music is faggotry

Dude shut the fuck up you posted this thread and you asked for this shit. It doesn't belong here but I'll reply anyway as long as it's up. I don't want to live in this idiocracy bullshit where TV news network just call literally the president a shithead on TV instead of actually reporting the fucking news. I just want news I don't want to turn on one network and hear nothing but "ay fuck these guys" and go on the other network and hear "No, fuck THOSE guys". It's stupid, I just want the fucking news. That doesn't make me a Sup Forums user, that makes me someone sick of this unprofessional editorial shit.

Kill yourself.

mobile.twitter.com/crissles/status/951664565011603457

Kill yourself faggot. I just want objective fact reporting not "fuck trump" or "fuck obama" or whatever on every news station. That's all American news media is nowadays. You're part of the problem if you support this garbage.

is he wrong

i dont want people from shithole countries either

why the fuck should a country be a salvation army for the rest of the world? i only want people with skills to move here not welfare leeches.

Literally nothing wrong with that, Dems will pretend otherwise

You worthless cunt. You're so stupid. Quite literally anything could be said about any politician, and you would complain about bias. No matter how objective, you would complain, you fucking pussy.

Because the United States killed 6 million Jews in the Vietnam War of 1812 and we must pay reparations to the poor Indians we killed.

>been away from Sup Forums for 2 years
>see this
well im not suprised

It's what happens when Swaglord essentially works for Cambridge Analytica.