Tumblr takes Sup Forums to church. I think this is a good opportunity to reflect on our own patriarchial views

Tumblr takes Sup Forums to church. I think this is a good opportunity to reflect on our own patriarchial views.

if you leave an expensive dog in the front seat of an unlocked car in chinatown and it gets stolen, whose fault is it?

She is not a dog, she is a fucking human being!

But a dog is not an inanimate object either

That stormbabby ass was BTFO'd to bits

Women aren't property

It's particularly hilarious that the right wing leaning mouthbreathers on this website blame women for inciting rape, yet, would jail a black guy for stealing one of those police bait cars

The people committing a crime are at fault, not the victims of a crime

KYS

Typical spoiled woman doesn't understand the concept of being responsible for her own safety.

Fuck off shill. Sage

Its reflective of her subconscious need for special status. That she is above others abilities or threats or potentials. That she can do as she pleases without consequence. She is part of the problem, but tries to relieve herself of responsibility. Its a sickness not dissimilar to a thief, and I think she realizes this, hence the attempted distancing herself from the material. But the material is what she portrays herself as, a slab of meat.

Yeah Lets not blame the nigger.

I hope we can get behind this mentality. Remember Sup Forums if a nigger robs you its your own fault, and not his.

Evil people are in this world. People should take absolutely every step they can to minimize being the victim of evil. Telling rapists not to rape is like telling a meth head to stop smoking meth. Not going to happen.

The issue is not whose at fault, Julio. Of course the rapist or the car thief should be punished for their crime. But feminists get assblasted if you even suggest that they use good judgment. Why needlessly increase your chances of being a victim if you don't have to?

If I leave my car running in the ghetto and Tyrone steals it, yeah, I deserve some blame for being a dumbass.

I treat my 4 malamutes better than most people though.

I'm not a Muslim so I don't think women are objects. Sup Forums isn't one person.
Also sage

>The people committing a crime are at fault, not the victims of a crime

No one is debating that. If you've got the intellect of a child when you're drunk, simply don't drink. If you don't want to be raped, don't walk around a shithole neighbourhood, unarmed and alone. It's easy as fuck to say "Well I should be allowed to do this because I say so", unfortunately, and this is what feminists/the left/cucks don't seem to get, we live in the real fucking world and not every cunt is the same, so don't be too shocked that there's bad people around. The whole point is you take responsibility for yourself to cut down on the chance that something bad will happen to you. You would expect them to at least be able to understand this considering how much they bang on about how individual we all are, how we're all special snowflakes and how different. On the other hand though they're the same people who tell everyone that we're all equal. They're literally retarded, you could teach quantum mechanics to a doorframe before you would see feminists/the left/cucks use common sense.

That's right. Dogs are cuter.

If I go down detroit for a hockey game am I not a retard if i don't lock my doors?

To be honest this "she dressed for it" argument is fucking retarded. I always thought it was a strawman but it turns out these reddit meninists that now flood us actually believe this

>"can we stop equating women with inanimate possessions?"

per·son·i·fi·ca·tion:

The attribution of a personal nature or human characteristics to something nonhuman, or the representation of an abstract quality in human form.

If anyone's going to be out raping bitches its you pablo.

The dude's argument was retarded and there's no real defending rape, it's something dumb niggers do.

>WAHHHH STOP COMPARING ME TO AN OBJECT

Oh my god, what a stupid cunt. He wasn't comparing you to an object, he was making an illustrative point about personal responsibility.

Feminists are so stupid it hurts.

Why can people not understand that no one is saying that these people deserve to be raped, just that if they don't take precautions to prevent it, they increase their chances?

Like, people can't actually be that fucking dense, can they? No one actually defends rape.

Fuck off commie. Youre an object to me. I am the universes proprietor

His argument wasn't retarded. He was saying if you don't take proper precautions, you increase your chances of being victimized. The only thing he shouldn't have done in his example was made it a question of who was at fault. The perpetrator of the crime is always at fault, but that doesn't mean the victim wasn't an idiot.

When all you live for is 'muh cummies' and taking as many dicks as possible, don't get mad at me when I see you as a walking fleshlight

remember when Sup Forums took tumblr to the graveyard

>make metaphor
>NAH LIKE I'M NOT ACTUALLY THE THING IN THE METAPHOR WE WUZ KWEENZ
women are retards