Half in the BAAAAAG

>Half in the BAAAAAG

Jay and Mike sit in silence for 60 seconds.

>So Mike...

Mike flinches exaggeratedly.

>... What did you think of Nissan Rogue: A Star Wars Product?

Mike shrugs

>It was okay

Credits

You forgot the part where they pretend having pesonality for 40+ minutes.

Mike already turned into one of these drunks that are nonstop babbeling to themselves in public.

I have more respect for a drunk than I do some weirdo beanie baby collector like Rich Evans.

hey don't make fun of my husband like that

Fuck outta here

how do you pretend to have a personality? everyone has a personality.

FUCK MOVIES

it was okay

Like it or not they will address the beginning of Star Wars fatigue.

>So Jay, what did you think of Rouge One: A Make Up Story?
>I thought it sucked
>REALLY?!
>Well it didn't suck...

What's it like to get fucked by Mike?

Is he rough?

He's always drunk, sloppy, doesn't last very long, and always turns into a sobbing mess afterwards. But he's usually blacked out and doesn't remember so the embarrassment doesn't really get to him.

Spot on

> "So Jay, what did you think of Star Trek : Rogue Franchise?"
> "Haha, uhh ... I felt the movie fell pretty flat for me; which was a surprise, because I really felt like the trailers looked pretty cool despite it looking like just another existing Star Wars retread. I didn't like it all that much."
>"Well Jay, I LOVED this movie. I really didn't expect it, but the Star Wars magic was there. The story and the characters were pretty great, I felt."
>"Well, yeah, obviously I really enjoyed the movie, and I thought all that stuff was great too."

me on the right

When did this Jay is spineless meme begin?

Jurassic World review

Jay has better taste but is not as good as explaining why a movie is good or bad and he knows it.

when he mostly speaks in "irony" thinking that's somehow intelligent, or cool, or funny, and then has to spell it out what he actually meant which sounds like backtracking and weak

You shouldn't speak ill of the dead.

Honestly surprised Rich isn't a huge creepy doll collector

No he's just a creepy video game nerd who goes to minor league baseball games

I had sex with Mike in 2009, and he was an experienced lover who really knew what he was doing.