Wtf I hate Ronaldo now

wtf I hate Ronaldo now

Other urls found in this thread:

portugalresident.com/refugees-don’t-want-to-come-to-portugal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based desu

messifags btfo

Cristiano Ronaldo surely is capitalist and as such, he does some horrible things. But, sometimes, he has a wonderful heart.

He's only doing this because he knows refugees will never go to Portugal. No welfare money.

portugalresident.com/refugees-don’t-want-to-come-to-portugal

you fucking faggot

messi is going to jail for not paying taxes, ronaldo is warned by government for paying too much taxes #cr7 #respect

k

How can so rich a man still keep his empathy and compassion? All that shitposting on Sup Forums made me forget what is it to feel for my fellow humans but Ronaldo changed that with just a tweet. He's perfect desu.

You got me

I'm a milionaire now let me tell you about poor people so you middle class keep paying taxes while I don't

wtf so redpilled

Hehehehehe

Baseado Ronaldo

>give poor kid signed jersey
>"omg so heartwarming!11!!1!1"
>theyre still poor
kek

>t. Adam Goldenburgenstein

Nice headcanon. What really happens is
>give poor kid signed jersey
>kid is happy for about two days
>government comes, confiscates the jersey claiming it is forbidden, puts their parents in prison and kill them days after
>kid dies of hunger
>meanwhile cristiano ronaldo hears of what happens during a sponsor party
>for a moment, lower his head
>put sunglasses on
>raise his head
>'my job here is done'
>jumps and falls in his usual pose
>says
>'TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'

fuck man

He got paid money to post that. He doesn't give a fuck.

shut up macaco, go eat your brother

>save the children
>flies on private jet

probably this

#Respect from ISIS

#RESPECT | 1 like = 1 prayer | Respect from Brazil

Really makes me think.

Brainlet pls.

1 like = 1 truck | Respect from your local mosque

t. rich people since 2000 bc

#FreePalestine

*receives hourly 100k payment* HOL UP *evades taxes* YOU BE SAYIN *buys another house in a luxurious gated neighborhood* THEY SOME FINNA REFUGEES *takes selfie naked with his son* AND SHIET *tsuus*

Some good posts by Memexico today I must say.

eh?

iuh

fuckkk

bls no

Jeez

why

Can you stop?

baka

ohhh fuck cristiano

also, safe

well played my fellow monkey

(((Ronaldo)))