Just got back from Norway a couple weeks ago. Downtown Oslo was like 3/4th's non white

Just got back from Norway a couple weeks ago. Downtown Oslo was like 3/4th's non white.

WTF happened to you guys. I literally saw a Muslim praying on a box on Karl Johans Gate

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/maps/@63.4275339,10.3935874,3a,15y,19.37h,103.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scIcXNevO3Rwl0SjeokoM2g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=0f1E7Qnm_Sc&ab_channel=KarpeDiemOffisiell
youtube.com/watch?v=O8EzGf-mNQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ofwxshshca4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Downtown Oslo is kinda Sweden-tier.

That muslim was probably just some dumbass beggar.

No, it isn't, because we don't have the crime rate that Sweden has.

Hahahaha ok, first of all Oslo is still 80% white. The reason you saw so many shitskins is because they do not work and have nothing else to do than hang around the city centre. Now i dont really see why you find this shocking, when in America there are litteraly hundreds of cities where you are a minority,

There was a point where I took a wrong turn in Oslo and had to turn back because it was super nigger tier. Somalis/Arabs/graffiti everywhere.

Probably GrOnland. Niggers here aren't really like niggers in America, for the most part.

Test

Should have visited Bergen.

G R O N N L A N D

Originally I was gonna go to Trondheim but my flight got fucked up. Trust me I did not want to go to Oslo. It was kind of shocking to see the amount of shit skins though.

I'm surprised you are not used to that.

Honestly....American cities are highly "segregated". Niggers and humans typically don't live around each other.

Norway has a decent amount of respectable black people, that's the thing.

Everyone hates the romani beggars, though. They can all go fuck themselves.

I'm from Bergen and was in Oslo about a decade ago. Even then, when we had far fewer immigrants, I was shocked to see how many shitskins there were everywhere.

That being said, Bergen is starting to go down the same path. Over the past 5 or so years, niggers and muslims have become a far more common sights. Still, minorities are only supposed to be about 16% of the population in my town, and that includes Swedes, Danes and Poles. The problem is that they all tend to be drawn towards the city center, so the proportion of shitskins you see downtown is much higher than it actually is for the whole city. If you go to the outskirts or suburbs around the city, they are far more spread out.
Regardless, it's really disheartening to see how quickly things change. Since 2006, the immigrant population has more than doubled in Bergen.

You'd be amazed how centralized the muds are into the capitals up here. Think they fear the woods.

>Norway has a decent amount of respectable black people, that's the thing.
No, we don't.

>being this much in denial
Fuck off retard. My school was 10% black but it felt like it was fucking 30%. Even a couple of niggers make a community worse.

Why go to Norway in the first place? It's a ridiculously expensive country to visit. Hardly worth it, unless you're a nature photographer.

I was in Helsinki too. Helsinki was no where near the level that Oslo is. There were mere sprinkles of niggerdom.

>Norway has a decent amount of respectable black people, that's the thing.

I'd be "respectable" too if you bankrolled my entire lifestyle. That's pretty much the only time niggers are "respectable", when you pay for EVERYTHING.

Do shitskins in Norway regularly go to Doctors?
Do they even trust or use western medicine at all?

How long will it be before they are all suffering from osteomalacia?

>Tfw going to Norway to stay with Norwegian friend
what should I expect, he lives in Trondheim btw.

>Why go to Norway

The women. Pretty much the only reason.

They're the reasons the hospital waiting times are so long.

You can go anywhere for that.

it's fucked all places
our government spreads them around so you can't escape them
can't go in to any town with two thousand citizens anymore without being drowned in a sea of niggers and shitskins
they seem to be more active now during the summer as well
in the winter they at least stay inside
now they all roam the streets

>what should I expect
Trondheim is a fairly good city niggerwise. Not to bad at all. But I've heard it's full of commies and shit. But it's a beautiful "city". Check out Nidarosdomen when you get there.

This, most common name in Oslo is Mohammed, it's a gray shit city. If you come to Bergen on a sunny day, you will be mesmerized.

>But I've heard it's full of commies and shit.
kek that's what he told me too. What is the Nidarosdomen?

You're completely right. That's literally the exact same situation here in Steigen kommune.

just stay away from oslo if you want more of a norwegian feeling

3.6% of the population are immigrants.

Yellow is where they are from and how many.

>what is nidarosdomen?
Beautiful cathedral built after the viking age. Most special building in the city.

meant for

Not sure you understand how much better looking your average Norwegian woman is compared to an American. lol

btw, beware of NAV. Probably full of niggers in there.

google.no/maps/@63.4275339,10.3935874,3a,15y,19.37h,103.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scIcXNevO3Rwl0SjeokoM2g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

alright, I will steer clear, but what is NAV?

Just go to Minnesota, there's plenty of Norwegian descendants there. I don't know why they would settle in a cold flyover state, though. I would have to settle in a warm state.

Welfare office. Not even joking, niggers tend to crowd around them.

where you get your needbux

>we don't have the crime rate that Sweden has.
every rape in oslo is committed by foreigners

>Still, minorities are only supposed to be about 16% of the population in my town, and that includes Swedes, Danes and Poles.

- Current year
- Believing in tailored statistic

My anectotal experience is that 30% of the non-gereatric population is shitskin.

It's not only Oslo. The smaller towns surrounding Oslo has been mudded too. Even small places like Skien (my birth place) has been enriched.

They followed sweden

Alt sor for trondheim er fucka.

Can confirm. Was in Asker and it was full of muds.

Hahahaha ok, first of all Oslo is still 80% white. The reason you saw so many shitskins is because they do not work and have nothing else to do than hang around the city centre. Now i dont really see why you find this shocking, when in America there are litteraly hundreds of cities where you are a minority,

In 2013. A few years have passed since, there have to be a lot more. Pretending there isn't a problem isn't going to make it go away.

>Trondheim is a fairly good city niggerwise.

Trondheim is a small shitty commie hipster mudhole. You are allready nigger on the inside

POST PICS FAGGOT

Different standards mate
Norwegians have top tier women because they took captives and married the most beautiful women they found in every land, and besides the famed they traveled arguably the most of all the Viking peoples so they got around quite a bit.
Remember though they are also a very small population nation wise
They really should step it up and work themselves into being 100 million by 2050, it would cause many interesting things for sure

>3.6% of the population are immigrants.

You are a fucking idiot. Get out of the basement and look aound. You are off by a factor of 10

>Hahahaha ok, first of all Oslo is still 80% white.

Oslo is 60% white in official statistics. The 60% is largely made up by demented old white people living out their last years in hospice

Your friendly neighbor Denmark only has half the amount of immigrants than that of Somalia..
You might as well be in the EU.

The fuck are you doing Norge?

Midwest is full of Scandis but they're all fat landwhales from the Burgerstani diet.

Maybe Norway is the same, I dunno

I can't believe I can't go to western Norway (Bergen) and not see black. I was hoping to go someday. :-(

see

That's a nice russian boomer. Where is that rock formation?

lool wtf you guys arent even in the eu

why let in shitskins

Pic related is basically Downtown Oslo ideologically.

Women got the vote. That's it.

We don't want population control pandemics, so no. It's better to just reproduce sensibly than have many of us die of a new plague because we fucked too much.

how do shitskins survive without work? do they make a living by rent-a-bull cuckold service?

The niggers are allowed to do it using our resources so why the fuck can't we do it?

There is obesity in Norway too, but obviously not to the same degree as America. We have McDonalds in Norway, you know.

>pic related

They leech off of our government, but NAV has been getting stricter lately. Unfortunately we're also taking in some """"""""refugees"""""""" to be the new welfare queens of our country.

>All these inferior nordic countries talking shit about Sweden

Har aldri spist på McDonald's for jeg har aldri vært sor for skellefteå, for å si det sånn.

Also, Norwayfags, I'm thinking of moving there before the happening, how hard is Norwegian to learn? Do you think I could adjust? I just don't want to be stuck here.

Went on a roadtrip to western Norway last year and didnt see anyone. depends where you go.

>niggers tend to crowd around them.
I am aware

NO. Here is a map of the immigrant population. It's also hygly correlative to poppultion denseties which is explanatory to the fact that immigrants make up 60% of the Oslo poppulation. As you se: the problem is not only related to downtown Oslo

Look, the shitposter of Scandinavia has arrived.

Tore Tvedt for statsminister!

Considering young population, Oslo will be 30% non-White when old generations die off.

that said, Norway is still based, but at the same time you guys are fucked.

easy as fuck language fåvæ. If you speak a germanic language like english it should be really quite easy.

This is so true. Northern Wisconsin and Upper Michigan have large concentrations of Scandinavian ancestry as well. They moved all the way across the ocean to settle someplace just as cold and shitful as the place they came from.

They are forced by Sweden. They're literally our bitch.

It might be Severomorsk. Not so sure.

norwegian is fairly easy to learn - no conjugation and pronounced phonetically
there are three special characters - æ (pronounced ah! (like how you would say if falling off a building)), o (pronounced ooh like a german ö), å (pronounced oh-uh)
they also pronounce kj and skj as 'shh'

just remember those things and it's pretty easy
here is a recent norwegian hit by some typical norwegians to help you out :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=0f1E7Qnm_Sc&ab_channel=KarpeDiemOffisiell

What happening?

Norwegian isn't that hard, much simpler grammar than German. You probably won't lose your American accent, though. I wouldn't really worry too much, because everyone in Norway speaks what many Americans somehow call "perfect English", but I consider it subpar because of their shitty Norwegian accent.

Business opportunities are limited here, though, just saying.

Here in europe we got jealous of america with the high crime rate and racial tensions so we decided we wanted to be just like that. And so our politicians made it happen. What a great idea!

Here's another song if you consider learning Norwegian.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8EzGf-mNQE

It's ⌀, not o.

God fucking damn it, why does Sup Forums censor the glorious ⌀?

Yeah but they don't look as good as actual Scandinavians. America is like a big melting pot and the Scandinavian Americans are too tainted by other genes these days like like Irish and English.

There's also the fact that they are fat cows as someone else mentioned.

It's always funny to see Canada talking about other countries.

The only reason why your liberal shithole is doing well is because you have USA in front of your door who protects you. Just like how Sweden survived so long.

Imagine if USA would open the borders and let every spic and shitskin travel through

thanks australia, i always knew leafs were the worst shitposters.

i live in rural arkansas, and i'm surronded by dindus, i just want out of this country. although, how are the gun laws in norway? are they strict or can i privately own one?

Oh god, I remember that song.

That's old, though. Here's something more up to date:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ofwxshshca4

I wandered into that area. A nig in a big black Mercedes blasting rap music tried to sell me drugs. Oslo still better than most cities in Europe.

>Imagine if USA would open the borders and let every spic and shitskin travel through

Obviously you've never been to Toronto?

Pretty good song desu.

>how are the gun laws in norway? are they strict or can i privately own one?
pretty strict. forget assault rifles and the like. you have to apply to the nearest police chief I think, and he will consider if you are stable enough to own a gun, and if you need it. joining a pistol club or wanting to hunt are good reasons for owning a weapon for example. probably need to pass a course or something as well, pay for permits ect. its not impossible but i can imagine its a lot harder than what you have to go through in the states

Where niggers live

Where whyte people live

Yeah Canada is probably shit already now but imagine with their liberal culture, they are basically an American Sweden, what would happen if they weren't protected behind the back of their big brother.

I love it. Land of Vikings. Black metal, fairytale s and stunning scenery. Compared to my country not expensive.

Negerne bor enda lenger ost enn som så. Bor jævla mye pakk der på Haugerud og da, men stort sett er det no' inn i helvete mange i Ammerud og Grorud. Men hele Groruddalen er jo fucka.

>although, how are the gun laws in norway? are they strict or can i privately own one?

You need to do a shooting test to get a ruger-14 with a 10 round mag.

You will need to register with a handgun club to get a pistol &short nosseled gun

You can own a gun privately in Norway. Norway has some of the highest guns per capita ratio, though not as high as the USA.

But you can't use it to protect yourself. So if you catch a thief (unlikely) in your house at night and you shoot them, the law will go after you instead of the thief. So make sure you kill the thief and bury him somewhere in the woods.

Things rarely get criminal in Norway, but if it does, it's full on victim blaming, so at that point you will have to take the law into your own hands.

fuck, norway really is beautiful