Sup Forums really thought Trump could beat Hillary

>Sup Forums really thought Trump could beat Hillary

oh well, seems like yet again Sup Forums has been BTFO...

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people really think presidents are elected by the people and not the NWO

America died along time ago lads. The end is coming.

> one post by this ID

btfo

Saged and reported

salty

>literally only 5 total posts in this thread

>zoom in 500% to enlarge a 5.5 point gap

Statistics warned me of people like you

Dont post in this thread, guys....

delet this

a 5.5 point gap is what romney lost by

>two posts by this ID

A 5.5 gap doesn't matter this early on.

Oh shit! Information that doesn't agree with my preferred narrative. How do I get out of this one? Attack OP directly or question the number of posts by his ID? Question the veracity of the source? Agree with the legitimacy of the source, but claim its irrelevant for some arbitrary reason? Please Sup Forums, help me out of this mess.

they poll liberals or young people. What else is new?

sampling you bitch

All polls taken Before the latest snackbar attack.

Sage all shill threads

Here you go.

Trump meme is dying

Save and spread my image.
>today we make trendlines great again

BUMPf

For those who believe in polls being done out of pure unbiased commitment to truth, here is an example of the average of all recent polls on an election being off by 23% (!!):

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html

What happened afterwards? People forgot about the mass poll lying, barely even noticed, and moved on.

Many polls are done to push a narrative. Only a few pollsters are worth beans and not likely deliberately rigged. Even those can not take into account varying passion driving turnout. (Clinton does not inspire).

Watch the next Rasmussen poll, out in a day or two. Trump will be about tied with Clinton or ahead already.

That because we haven't pray to god kek in a long time.

>Donald Trump approached visionary inventor Elon Musk yesterday with an offer to name Musk as his Secretary of Transportation on the condition that he transport all the nation’s Muslims to Mars on his rocket ships.

You know Trump's done if this didn't convince you.