300 in Roman numerals is CCC
CCC = cool, calm and collected
Kanye keeps it cool, calm and collected

American education

the song's tone is the total opposite of cool, calm, and collected
you're a retard

That's kanye being a retard, not user.

This is why Kendrick is better

He incorrectly references The Omen in the previous line. It's clearly intentional.

>you can only be retarded in one area

It's okay if you ~want~ him to have made a mistake, but it's pretty clear he didn't.

>makes two mistakes
>clearly intentional

prove it.

There are three options here.

1. Kanye was being mildly clever by making a "mistake" and then immediately following it up with another "mistake" in the same exact style in order to get attention.

2. Kanye made two legitimate mistakes and ever single person who heard the track between conception and release decided not to tell Kanye of two blatant errors.

3. Someone found the errors, pointed them out to Kanye, who then refused to fix them for no reason.

Which do you find more likely ?

>in order to get attention
I'm guessing you're quite agile, quite fit, and quite flexible to be able to successfully do all of those mental gymnastics
Considering the kind of person Kanye is, it's actually pretty likely that 3 might be the case. There's also an unforeseen 4th option that nobody told Kanye because they were too stupid to pick up on them

> mental gymnastics
Kanye loves attention. Kanye is clever enough to build himself up into a superstar through an extremely well-documented rise. Kanye often says controversial things that somehow end up making him more famous. Either he's the world's luckiest retard or he's following a pattern of behavior than explains this situation.

>There's also an unforeseen 4th option that nobody told Kanye because they were too stupid to pick up on them
I chose to omit that on account of being so absurd that it was pointless.

Did you recognize the Omen reference before it was pointed out to you ?

take the concept of "keep it 100"
now triple that
now remember the movie 300: rise of an empire

is everyone just pretending to be stupid

Someone who lit the green right before knawmsayin

Those options are dumb, the real options are
>Kanye made the mistakes
>no one working for/with Kanye noticed, or had the balls to tell him
>album was released and there was no going back
or
>Kanye knows that pretending to be retarded has been the best source of promotion in mainstream culture in the 21st century

You just copied and re-worded what I said.

No, because the way I said it was better.

>No, because [yes]
Great post.

Great trip, really makes you respected on on an anonymous board.