ITT the most overrated countries

>ITT the most overrated countries

I swear to god, this have to be the most overrated shitholes I ever managed to visit
Normies go like
>Muh food
>Muh history and culture
>Muh nature
You know what, beside of two or three nice islands like Santorin and some beautiful cities like Florence or Venice they can only represent dirty and smelly suburban areas, full of trash and antiquated architecture
Meds did unironically nothing significant in the last 500 years, their final happening was the Rennaissance after the sack of Constantinople
They look like shitskins, are loud and greedy
To hell with them, Central Europe can provide more than a multiple

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventors_and_discoverers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77327243
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed.

German American here.

>3rd largest European GDP
>Useless

Though I agree with you on Greece

>muh GDP
Literally two big cities in the North that provide it
Everything below of Milan is basically Africa

Yea, I'm the German American. Italy has always produced a fuckton of amazing art and culture, always, since the dawn of time.

Greece? Do we have fucking evidence they're even the same people? Are the claims of them being Turk rapebabies true?

No offense Greeks, ok, I don't hate you, but you seem to be about 1000x shittier than ancient Greeks.

No hate just honesty

Pic-Imperial Roman waifu

>Merkel

Why even live?

Bump for Roman butthurt

Reminder Merkel is half Polish and thinks destroying Germans is revenge for Germans fucking up Poles.

you people are fucking retarded. in a time when the white race is under attack from all sides including inside you decide its a good idea to start infighting. "hmmm there are millions of shitskins literally flooding all of western civilization... better make a thread critiquing greek culture"

Greeks are the ones letting them in.

>Merkel
>speaking for Germany
Ridiculous though

NO TOOTHPASTE, every european country is letting them in. there is nothing to blame greece with. you are all guilty. all of your country's promote this shit endlessly. dont fucking try to say this is all the fault of greece you have to be a fucking idiot to expect anyone else to believe that shit.

uhhh you're so butthurt uhhh

You're right. I doubt OP wants to actually fight Greeks. It's just banter.

At the end of the day, we're European brothers in a common struggle against everyone else who wants to see us wiped out

She probably secretly sees herself as a Pole

We already decided you guys rock , but Italy has its problems.

You guys have to stop being degenerate and get back to il fascismo motherfucker

>muh Rome
Any good argument that you can state, Luigi ?

Everyone loves Verdi and Vivaldi and Dante. Italian culture rocks.

>only sticking to the big cities
>never venturing to the small little medieval Italian cities in the mountains
>never experiencing the serene beauty of the Apennines
>Just frequenting big touristy places and getting lost in dirty suburbs

t. Pleb traveller

Go prep the ahmed, hans.

>At the end of the day, we're European brothers in a common struggle against everyone else who wants to see us wiped out

exactly what im tying to get these people to understand. they're fucking retarded children that bitch about the wall paper when the house is on fire.

Burgerbros are right.

ITT: Triggered snownigger is salty Italians have been cucking them since the very beginning and have always gotten away with it.

I think you're right. These places are beyond saving in the SR.
Maybe in 20-30 years we can talk.

>germany

I totally agree. I think that most of the time this bullshitting is healthy. We're not all exactly JUST Europeans. Nationality matters.

I'll talk shit about Spaniards and Italians, but ultimately I wouldn't really mind THAT MUCH if my little sister married a nationalistic Spaniard White guy.

Better than marrying a cucked liberal Swede

>blaming a whole country because you can't travel for shit

Agreed, although Germany is another overrated European country. Reminder that Germany hasn't won a war since 1871.

yeah i agree but we have to put these bullshit games aside until we have thoroughly dealt with the shitskin problem and more importantly the white people who support them.

What good have krauts done the world? I'll wait.
>inb4 mein automobiles

>although Germany is another overrated European country
>United cuckdom talking about victory
Yeah, mashallah brother

desu, considering our geological position, we fought quite well.
And yea... I guess with our government today, we won't be able to win a war in the future.

I agree, to an extent. I just wonder if this kind of banter is really unhealthy?

I'm not sure

Also as Americans it's hard for us to understand. but Europeans feel a lot of resentment towards each other. This shit used to be war, OK?

Now it's just memes where we are all basically nationalists.

I think it's basically healthy, am I wrong? Tell me why

It's always the Americans who say stuff like this. General European consensus is that all other European countries are shit compared to theirs.

If it wasn't for USA Europeans would still be at each other's throats.

That's because you are only 60 % white

How does it feel knowing that the legion of german women coming to Italy for the summer will taste superior italian cock while hans gets mugged in Berlin by Aziz ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventors_and_discoverers

what about serbia?

I know I think we just have to learn to live with it. French are never going to love Germany. Don't expect them to. But we still have to work together.

Yea, you have a point. What I care about is our race surviving, Serb-bro. I want to get past this shit.

Sometimes healthy banter between Euros can be good and help to move beyond contentious issues.

We have an empire, and we're soon going to vote to leave the EU and stop mass immigration.

Germans have been cucked for centuries now and always will be cucked.

if shitskins and cucked whites didn't exist then banter would be perfectly fine. like brothers who poke at one another. but since our race is under attack we need to unite rather than spend our time getting at each other with playful banter. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS THIS???

No it's because we want our race to survive. You pissing on France or Italy won't help us, man. Just saying

>We have an empire
OH SHIT, I KEKD SO HARD
>R-rule the waves, Britain
DELUSION
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

How's Königsberg these days you fucking cuck?

>yeah, mashallah brother

the irony of this post considering it comes from a German. Two world wars, one world cup m8 :')

I don't like the banter. Never have. I agree with you. The problem is that it's something that's almost impossible to get rid of. Also a lot of nationalistic Europeans doing "who has the biggest rightwing dick" is better than ignoring nations and races completely.

I think that Europeans are closer to being done with hating each other than ever before. Finns, Italians and Germans and French all get on here and talk shit, but they end up being part of one rightwing pro-indigenous European culture.

Even if they don't realize it, that's what's happening.

Stop behaving like a Turk damn subhuman terrone.

>Implying our loss is somehow comparable with the British one
Nice meme

The hate that French have for Germans is nothing like the hate that both groups have for Arabs, either.

You have to realize that. Almost no Europeans want to fight other Europeans, anymore, even when they talk shit.

True that. I mean, I don't really like the Frenchs, but I can live with the fact, to partner up with them to stomb those sandniggos

Because they are told they have to. They can't deport them because it's against EU law, and who has the power in the EU?

GREAT! this is exactly what we need. the problem right this second is to get all whites on board (all the non cuck whites of course)

>At the end of the day, we're European brothers in a common struggle against everyone else who wants to see us wiped out

Speak for yourself. All "Europe" has ever done to Greece is fight it and exploit it. Starting with the siege of Constantinople, there hasn't ever been a single moment of weakness "Europe" hasn't taken advantage of. Nowadays, this behaviour reflects on what they've done between us and Turkey. The perfect divide & conquerer execution.

The only people I could ever call true friends in "Europe" are the Italians. We've had our share of confrontations, but they have always been direct and honest with their intentions, just as we had been.

We share very little with Germans or Anglos, and I don't think there's a common struggle we take part in. We are very different people with very different problems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
Check mate.

Great arguments fagtron

I envy your optimism, i really do

The only thing that Central Europe is providing, right now, is the slow destruction of European identity... It must come as a relief for you germans, after two unsuccessful tries you finally did it!

There are Euro nations that are muslim and are used to suvbert the people of Europe by importing radical islamic terrorism. What are we going to do about Bosnia, kosovo and Albania?

are you a shitskin who is posting from greece? if not, you're a traitor.

>62% white

Euro countries are honestly pretty lame travel destinations. You really think seeing that some German architecture and shitty cafes up close is more worthwhile than some fucked up former HAMAS territory in Israel? I've never seen the city up north of mine, but I don't really give a shit either when its probably the fucking same as all the others.

Yes, but can German's build a car without italians that is beautiful and has a soul? Italians do make better cars than germans if they put effort to it.

What would you consider an acceptable answer in a thread like this? I'm not baiting you, i'm genuinely curious

Did someone triggered you in real life about Meds? Do you just want to vent?
We could go on all night talking about GDP and how Gernany systematically hijacked and destroyed Greece (and to a minor extent italy).

We could argue about how our government is heavily corrupt and 80% of out population is breaking their backs everyday just to come home and find some retarded subhuman german shitting on air "just because"

What is the point of this thread, what do you hope to achieve?

He's not german.
ID:up53VoVV
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77327243

There is good news Ameribro.

Almost all nationalistic Whites in Europe are very much working together. The only area where it's not like this is Hungary, where Hungarian nationalists actually want to kill Romanians.

"Europe" like it doesn't exist.

You're part of Europe, not Asia. Your butthurt is way over-the-top man.

I just think in the end we have a chance. We might lose a lot of land. Thing is that Europeans are realizing they're fucked if they don't stand for their group.

It's won't be easy, but there is hope.

Well if we can ever do anything about it, probably force them to stop being Muslims and send the ones who refuse to Turkey.

That's thinking way ahead though isn't it?

Remember, we're the ones who are being oppressed. Our civilization is being attacked and weakened by the left and mass immigration.

Right now, we can't do anything but spread that message. Hopefully strong traditional nations like Poland and Serbia and Hungary can begin to start a trend towards more rightwing governments

You and Italy get along so well because you are both nations of racist hairy manlets my friend

Fuck you too subhuman terrore like the other one.
We can't heckin talk. We're fucking nigger-tier compared to Germany. We can only be proud of the fact that the majority here hates the nignog scum.

Damn boy, they may be cucks but we're inefficient lazy ass faggots. We must get back the Europe of the Nations ourselves. When Germany will be a sand nigger paradise like Sweden already is, who will have to solve this problem? Us.
These krauts will thank us when the war comes and we subhuman Meds will cleanse the streets of Berlin from the Turkish scum because they're to cucked to do it.
Before then, we can't talk, we must get up from our laziness and do something.

Britain has fought with Greece repeatedly and we helped you break free of Turksmell.

God willing we will destroy the EU together.

Just ignore these people honestly,

Man I sympathize with your worries. I do. But I think you're taking it too seriously.

That Greek is just scared of incoming diversity and leftism. Ultimately we're still bros even if he is butthurt about Germany.

how are Greece and Italy overrated? they're known to be shitholes and have been known like that for about 100 years.

apart from the dirty niggers selling handbags in Venice, Italy was a really nice country as a tourist

been to holiday in Greece too, and the small islands and the sea were pretty nice

why so butthurd ahmed?

>most overrated country: pic related

Have more babies, Italians are dying way too fast. How else will you help fix anything if you're extinct?

>We have an empire

we actually do unlike you and you're in it.

Greece can never have a substantial relationship with the UK.

1) The UK thinks they are the greatest thing since Rome
2) The UK are American lap dogs
3) Greece is a very small fish in the global sea, and so their interests are automatically ignored by bigger fish like the UK

Greece & all peripheral EU nations should seek alliances and aid with each other, not with the wealthy Western/Central European countries.

But yeah, you two will break the EU.

Except you dog Germans have a death drive that is unrivaled. Every few generations you try to destroy all of Europe and now your faggotry is at it again with the migrants cucking you up. Germanic barbarians are like the Chinese of Europe, you have soul no vivacity all you do is follow mechanically. And that is why eventually you reach critical mass and try to take everyone with you.

Fuck you to Germany, you should've been split off into parts after ww2 and given to every nation that opposed you. Good luck with your raped women who prefer the Arab to your cuckoldry.

>Greeks
>White

They are not. Some Italians are, but Greeks?Absolutely not. Then you might as well say that Turks are.

>W-white is about culture!
stop

fuck you northerner scum

Mediterranean master race

>Italy overrated
I hope not. Gonna visit italy in two weeks. i hope it won't rain like here in germany.

I think the most overrated country is the UK. It's not that i dislike bongers but is just can't think of anything interesting to visit in britain.

oh just stfu you goddamn autist

you aren't even europe REEEE

Greeks are white

Unlike all of the dicks who've been in your wife.

>Meds did unironically nothing significant in the last 500 years
They continually helped stave off the kebab from encroaching any farther into Europe, also the Greeks were occupied by Muslims for 800 years so they weren't really able to do much

>Roachistan
You sir, you are more Arab than Mediterranean

Actually I heard that some days ago they were speaking on the news (Mediaset, which is usually bluepilled as fuck) about how Italians aren't having enough children and how migrants reproduce at a much faster rate.

It wasn't a full "we have to wake up and go back to the older times" message, but still it gave me a bit of hope that maybe, one day, even bluepilled fags will realize how fucking shit this progressive bullshit is

kys

Turkey the country only has 10%Turkic DNA the country is comprised of Turkified Kurds, Arabs, Armenians, Greeks, Persians, indigenous etc. This is a process similar to Islamization or arabization etc (look it up) anyway if the Anatolian peninsula couldn't break 10% and there was a population exchange as well then Greece would be close to 0%admixture.

Atm forecasts give rain for 1 more week, maybe 2. What are you gonna visit?

>60%

im pretty sure there are white greeks who make up a remarkable percentage of the greek population. obviously they aren't as white as you swede but they're still the tan italian type of white. i agree there are tons of immigrants in greece but that doesn't mean you should discount the native white population.

>this is white

I've honestly seen refugees as "white" as this and I've met Iranians, Armenians and Azeris that have been "whiter". This is only white on that side of the Atlantic.

Not for long Abdul.

Also, I understand that if I visit Germany during Ramadan I should not eat in public lest I offend the local people's culture.

why dont you say that to my white skin, blond hair and green eyes you soulless cuck?

you are as cold and distant as your shit weather. you'll never be as chill as a mediterranean you uptight cunt

for years Italy had the lowest birthrate in the world even lower than Germany and Japan. Not that it matters since every white country is below replacment and replacement alone isnt enough anyways. Birth rates need to be at least at 3-4 for a nation to grow and defend at the same time.

You toothpaste flag idiot it is international law to save sinking boats and these animals are sinking their own boats. There were also threatened that they had to take them in by your big brother/overlord Germany. You think Greece is to blame when Merkel is inviting them? When the EU is forcing countries to take them?

Cool. one guy... If that is all, Germany has won by far.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations

America, the world's most powerful country also speaks English.

I am hoping that Italian culturally being naturally kind of nationalistic can make Italians panic and make some fucking babies.

Like ostracize people who are in relationships who aren't having at least 2 kids.

You guys can do it, I know it, it would be very sad if you didn't and Italy becomes niggerland. Fucking sad.

>manlets

We're taller than you Nigel...

i dont know how many are "white" but generally speaking greeks are not white. They are basically christian turks if not darker. Here in Germany we never considered Greeks white it is only Americans who seem to think they are white.

POO, we havent even caught up with France, Inselaffe, not to mention 8 MILLION non whites in britain.

that's a myth

Turks are middle eastern as fuck. They don't look like Armenians or Greeks

Those people in the picture are white.

>if not darker

spotted the roach pretending to be german

Germany offered help to greece to guard the borders multiple times, Greece refused. Merkel dint invite anyone except the shitskins stranded in Hungary. Greece and Italy have been illegaly letting migrants pass for years.

Lol GIDF gtfo.. the turks ive met here in nyc whiter than the greeks

>but generally speaking greeks are not white
Well this is meme-tier, sorry to contradict you
They look Southern European, yes, but nowhere Muslim-tier in terms of skin tone

As said - only on that side of the Atlantic.

No Dutch, no Swede, no German, no Pole, no Finn etc would say that is white