OPERATION:BBB

For those who don't know: Sup Forums has decided to make a christmass present for our beloved actor Brendan Fraser.
Now, many boards are in this, but mainly it is Sup Forums's responsibility to unJUST him.
Brendan's interview for 'the affair' was beyond sad, qe have seen what years of alimony and succubus wife has done to him.
Some anone came up with the idea to make a petition

change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

let's all sign it and make brendan happy again.
apart from petition the main goal is to make him trending on social media. make a post about how you love him and how you want to see him in new films
use hashtag #BringBackBrendan
spread pic related
make anti-just, anti-almony memes
help with wjatever you can
JUSTice for Brendan!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxiM4LcaF5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mods pls don't delet

there's been talk of this for years, i want it to gain traction but idk OP i think he's toast

bumping for our lord and savior

might just give ot a try user, petition already has more than 700 signs

This thing is not going to give him his career back, but at least it would be nice to him to know there still people who think he's decent

>the only people that give a shit about him care because he's a funny meme

Fuck off you faggot

A man may kill another man, end his existence in a flash. That is a tragedy, a life cut short in an act of violence.

But what a women can do is worse. They can not only end your life, but do it in the most slow and excruciating way possible, by destroying what you once were. His past is tainted by his future and anyone who looks at him now will only see a man who's shit got fucked up - A dry husk ravaged by the hands of time. Women don't destroy your body, they destroy any semblance of your existence. That is a fate worse than death, for your legacy is to be destroyed.

Bumpin for Brendan

Monkey Bone is a good movie

Remember to collect all the information you can find of these meme hustlers. We will save Sup Forums by accusing those who use the same ID across multiple platforms as the cunny spammers.

Join the cause
Free Sup Forums
Stop SL

This means nothing.
The only way to save him is to kill his ex to null the allimony, otherwise every cent he earns will go to her anyway.

please include Disney in that too.

Bfb

>online petition
KEK WATCH OUT OSCARS HERE COMES BRENDAN!

we can make it a little bit better for him

Anybody else a fan of Blast from the Past? Brendan was perfectly cast in that.

yup i think he was just himself in there

What's her side of the story?

A judge sided with her so clearly there's another side to the story besides what you anti-women creeps are spamming to this board. Mods?

this is a really good movie

Her side of the story is she's a money whoring, lying bitch who said Brendan has more money and the court took her side.

reminder this cunt ruined O'Connell

Next to the #bringbackbrendan we should really fix that alimoney shit because it's really fucked up. no man deserves to be taken for all he's got just because he used to be married to some cunt.

Came across this bad boy today

Reminder: Some fuckwit took an assault rifle to a pizza shop and shot the floor because of (((pizzagate))) instead of using that bullet to free Brendan of this harpie's grasp.

>nu-reddi/tv/

We should ask Trump to make Brendan great again. I mean, he owe us something, without us he wouldn't be the President.

what the fuck is this shit?

The guy never make a good movie, and in the only one that it was good (Airheads), he was the worst

He's a Brother in Trouble. We must save him from the evil Succubus he married once.

go watch that interview and tell me that it doesn't make you depressed as shit

he didn't help me when my ex throw me a hammer to my head

>this projection

Just because no one gives a fuck about you doesn't we don't care about Brendan.

>online petition
Are you a normie by any chance OP?

Best bet would be to brainstorm some "dank" memes that show Brendan in a positive light instead of JUST. With time it would leak to the mainstream.

can we get based dr. gino to help him?

900,000 a year. There is no fucking way he earns even close to that a year. How has he not been bled dry of all of his valuables down to selling the lint leftover in his wallet? I mean, let's just go beyond that, how in the actual fuck is that a reasonable amount for child support, what in the actual fuck? Do well off actors even make that much? Holy fucking shit. That is so fucking absurd that my mind doesn't even know how to make sense of that, that's a comically stupid amount.

GG America.

Where does this $900,000/year come from?
Isn't the alimony $50,000/month?
That's a total of $600,000/year.

Dr. Gino is a true alpha

What if we made Brendan a chrismas card?
That would cheer him up

youtube.com/watch?v=UxiM4LcaF5U

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We need a Blast from the Past TOO.

well, I don't see any reason why I should care about him. He fucked a crazy bitch like everyone did sometime.