Mexicans

What's ONE opposition to the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JW133F0AK4
americanintifada.com/photos13/10-13-02.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I gotta say. I support the wall, but damn do I love Mexicanfood.

We don't want mexicans here either. If you guys build a wall south america might as well build one in the costa rican border. Mexicans are cancer wherever they go.

It's not like Mexican food will cease to exist in the US with the wall.

Trump will never get elected and no one can deport us, joto.

The legal ones can make it.

Can they though?

I am a Hispanic-American, and I support the wall. And I love my Mexican food. But Chinese is still the best.

Man, I really miss Roybertitos. Best Mexican anywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=7JW133F0AK4

bro, get the carne asada burrito.

>not the carne asada fries

This image can't be real. This shit SMELLS latino corruption and opportunism so hard.

Build wall, Jorge

>Mexicans are terrible at making Mexican food.
>Getting paid an extra $10 on my pay check is better than eating refried beans from a can.

Insane increase in fresh produce prices

They've got the tunnel anyway. The wall might have stopped some in the '60s

undocumented people aka illegals are not listed as missing people and law enforcement rarely gets notifications of a person going missing if they are illegals

how will we keep up with the wealthy elites need for new organs? fucking rothchild fucks got like almost a entire new set of organs every 3 years now days. hillary is probably going to need a new everything in 3 years tops

you want them using gook organs from thialand? it was originally in a tranny kick boxer. thats nasty

>Less crime close to the border because less poor people would be coming here because their migration possibilities would be reduced
>Less power to Carteles because their main source of guns is taken away, however, guns always find a way (and that's why heavy gun control is stupid)
>Carteles may have to resort to more violent crimes here because their access to the biggest drug market is closed, but then again, less guns.
>People will (they better be) start to work with what they have instead of dreaming about obamamonies

>SMELLS latino corruption and opportunism so hard.
Well, it's Hillary's campaign, after all.

What's refried beans? How do you re-fry a bean, why would you? Maybe you meant fried beans and you just don't know how to translate a simple phrase.

Yes.

we'll climb the wall with ladders

It won't get built quick enough or pay a median wage.

Kind of makes sense. But you guys do have Florida already. Put the homeless in work camps
>coming here
>crimes here
Fuck off puto

>Mexican
>Voting females for anything other than the kitchen

The wall is a stupid idea supported by stupid people. I get that you want to stop illegal immigration, but a wall is not going to stop it. Pic related, this techonology has been around for 10,000 years.

People who are so determined to reach the United States that they would risk crossing a scorching desert, swimming through the Rio Grande and dealing with drug cartels known for murdering would-be migrants, are sure as hell not going to be deterred by a fucking wall.

Do you want to stop illegal immigration? Start punishing people who house and/or employ illegal immigrants. If there is no work to be found in the United States, illegal immigrants have no reason to be there.

Chinese is bland and tasteless, Italian uses to much fucking tomato, Irish is just corned beef and beer, English merged with German to create American hamburger and hot dog and pie and fried chicken, Swedish is meatballs (SWEDEN YES), nigger food is insanely unhealthy and they're welcome to consume as much as possible

I think American, Mexican, Spanish and Peruvian are the ones I favor most. If English and German weren't completely subsumed under American I'd like them also, those familiar tastes of burgers and pancakes and sandwiches.

Kek at the mexican restaurants. I'm right next to the border and we don't just have the famous Alberto's we have a bunch of imposter Alberto's as well, Losbeto's, Filiberto's, Julioberto's. The fucking napkins have "Don't be fooled! There's only one Filiberto's" written right next to sombrero man.

Walls work pretty good at keeping people out everywhere else they've been tried, including such wonderful places as Israel.

Will mexico really pay for it? Or will they have to increase our taxes?

mexistralia bringing the shitty bantz
Wall hasn't even been built yet but you assume it will be easily be defeated by a step ladder...
If we're going into theories, why did you ignore the shielded sniper towers on each sector that have a 99% accuracy rating attributed to each team?

Mexico is fucking trash

I'm sure the tiny Israel border (I assume you mean the West Bank barrier) is comparable to the 3,200km US-Mexico border. There is already a fence and immigration officers protecting most of the border, and yet it doesn't seem to stop the thousands of illegal immigrants or the tens of tons of smuggled illegal drugs. But a higher wall will stop it, I guess.

Fuck off go to the store and find a can
There won't be a single one that doesn't say refried beans

There is no meaningful policing of the border, current law is not being enforced.

You can collect enough water to cross a desert, and you can float the Rio Grande on a wooden door. Exactly how accessible is a huge ladder going to be for people who have no money?

>start punishing people who house
How? Their illegal workers do not exist on paper, that's what undocumented means.

>that guns unregistered he must not have shot all those gay latinos

Except it's less like a shitty analogy and more like laundering money.

Have you seriously never made an improvised ladder from scrap wood or something. Again, that technology has been around for 10,000 years. You don't have to buy one at Home Depot.

Also here's your amazing Israel wall at work.

americanintifada.com/photos13/10-13-02.htm

So just kill everyone that doesn't Have I'D. WOW YU sound like a bleeding vary faggot

Anyone one who thinks someone will build a wall all the way down the Rio Bravo has never been there. There are a few canyons along the way with cliffs several hundred feet high. How do you build a wall there someone can't climb over? Do you build the way 100 feet wide along the side of the cliff at every elevation change? What about tunnels like those already used in San Diego? Do you also dig the wall 100 feet deep? You'd have a wall hundreds of feet high, wide and deep, just to cover the rugged ground to a point it's impassable. Then what? Continue for the 1,000 miles the river twists and turns?