NAZI PUNKS

NAZI PUNKS
NAZI PUNKS
NAZI PUNKS-FUCK OFF!
NAZI PUNKS
NAZI PUNKS
NAZI PUNKS-FUCK OFF!

>dude, nazis are bad but capitalists and reds aren't!

dude shitty music with a leftist message lmao

no

LEFTIST COMMIES
LEFTIST COMMIES
LEFTIST COMMIES FUCK OFF
LEFTIST COMMIES
LEFTIST COMMIES
LEFTIST COMMIES FUCK OFF

melon

Melon looks like an epic boi

I like dead Kennedy’s but they can be pretty edgy

Remember the times when hating and killing nazi scum was considered a national sport? Now there's a bunch of virgins with their historical revisionism trying to be as edgy as possible

I was going to make a joke about how "LEFTIST commies" was redundant, but then I remembered national bolsheviks.

Only cowards and pussies like The KKK cover their faces.

If you're proud of what you believe in, show your face.

This goes for both neo-nazis AND antifa!

This scans like shit lmfao

Bandanas worn on your face look cool and gangster af you gay nigga fuck off

Remember when hating and killing communist subhumans was considered a civic duty? Now there's a bunch of numales with their historical revisionism trying to be as cringy as possible.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the songs Holiday in Cambodia and California Uber Alles were anti-leftist messages

>Remember the times when hating and killing nazi scum was considered a national sport?
We've hated communists and leftists far longer and with more vitriol than nazis. Also during that time interracial was frowned upon and homosexuality meant being ostracized so don't try to revise it like it's some great time to be.

I cringed so hard

Stop replying to me you fags I was trying to be funny by doing an inverse version of the OPs post, shut the fuck up

Should've ended the post with /s m'good sir.

Irony aside I find it hilarious that redditors are literally incapable of inferring sarcasm without it being spoonfed to them.

How do you know i wasn't being sarcastic with my response? fuck off redditor.

Stop.

>soy detected

Wait but isn't he an MRA?

And Nazi Punks Fuck Off too, they're heavily criticizing most punk culture and how it ended up getting people who were on it to create violence or try to do revolution through excessively violent ways.

in god we trust inc is such an abysmal release. the kennedys shed everything that made them unique (surf-inflected guitars, manic vibratto vocals, satirical lyrics) for braindead hardcore. always struck me as a tad hypocritical how jello denounced the dumb jocks of the punk scene while releasing some of the dumbest music of his career.

The fact that both communists and nazis today are so cringe is good desu

White communist straight edge vegan antifa punk skinhead guys are cringe

Nazi's ''lel holohoax, niggers and gooks'' are cringe

his fans are horrible (as evidenced by your photo)

Such horseshit theory

What lies did he write?

tfw cells don’t worry about what the body does and if they did it wouldn’t matter anyway

Nazi are part of the left, you dummy.

Horseshit theory-a play on words mocking the “horseshoe theory,” basically the idea that left-wing and right-wing movements overlap and are equally problematic.

Uber Alles was a part of Nazi Germany's anthem Deutschland Uber Alles.

lolwut, he gave a lecture?