twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is a mistake

Accept it senpai

>accept it
quite the contrary
im warning YOU, senpai, of what is to come

aLL*H piçini sikem moruQ

pls give me a you i keep getting dubs but no one notice

why sometimes I strongly feel I've lived the same exact situation before or seen it in dreams

I am genuinely convinced to be the only person to truly experience life and emotions, things around me cannot even comprehend my sensorial processing of the universe. Try to imagine my feelings... you cannot

there is that half tunisian girl i met on Sup Forums 5 years ago in r9k anyone here know her
she didn't reply to my message for 4 years and 10 months now and i've been worried is she that slow at replying

I am obsessed with the thought that I may be the only sentient being on earth. You can only act angry for a short span, my hatred is a breathing thing, it has a certain degree of intelligence

I always believed that everyone in this world was far nicer and smarter than me. That no matter how unlikeable they seemed to be, they still had a good conscience and had justifiable circumstances for acting the way they did. That’s why I hated myself for being so timid and depressed when I didn’t even have any good reason for doing so. …But now I see that there actually are people who’re despicable in every way and don’t blink twice at ruining another’s life.

ne diyon ulan ar*P piçi

DİK DUR EYİLME

Bullshit, for all you know you could be a boltzmann brain with your entire perception of reality being a product of your imagination.

What did Moors mean by this ?

>tfw ywn get your boı puccı pounded by an alpha türk

deja vu? essentially it's your brain interpreting input as a memory by mistake.
it feels like a memory because it's erroneously passes through the part of your brain responsible for memories,

lichess.org/VSEpIdnU

Introverted sensing

and why do we always assume that they're memories from dreams?

Kurdish self determination and clay desu

What are your thoughts on the concept of a United Kurdistan, incorporating autonomic Kurdistan from Iraq as well as portions of Turkey and Syria?

Of course this is difficult given the civil war, but let's discuss.

Also do you love Syrian qts, /ottoman/?

Why are the /mena/ people here so fugging depressed and feels-y? You're makin me feel the feels too and its pissing me off desu

TRANSLATE THIS, T*RK

How do I find peace with Allah while also banging ladybois?

>a boltzmann brain
Long since I've seen anyone make that argument, good job.

Oh you! :3

This thread is mad gay

looll xDxDDD he posted it again wow :)

laventines are okay. i dont like gulf arabs only for obvious reasons.

If people like this we could make an /ottoman/ general

we should make ex-otto like ex-ussr