Vader shows more badassery in two minutes than kylo in an entire movie

vader shows more badassery in two minutes than kylo in an entire movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/cajpbx.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not getting that Kylo was supposed to be an autistic loser tryhard who wants to be a badass

that was the point of Kylo character

I mean that's kind of the point of Kylo. I know autists like yourself need every villain to be unstoppable and totally badass and cool but sometimes flawed characters add a bit more depth, ya know?

Kylo was a insertion of Star Wars fans into the movie.

we have tons of character that can be flawed and be drama queens and what not, these are FUCKING SITH LORDS we are talking about

>Kylo is the only interesting and unique part of TFA
>normalfags hate him

E p i c

Kylo isn't a Sith Lord though.

Kylo Ren is just an apprentice you doofus.

>being this 13

Kylo Ren is literally you. A loser who thinks "I am a FUCKING. SITH. LORD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

But is actually an ineffectual faggot loser.

Anyone have the vader webm?

Kyle isnt a sith lord m8 he wants to be 1

>Knights of Ren
>Sith Lords

pick one you virginal faggot

The point of a villain is to pose a challenge to the heroes. The depth should come from their motivations rather than their potential to stop the heroes.

A character in episode VII literally says "You'll never be as powerful as Darth Vader"

Just a small hint that he's supposed to be weaker

Yeah and Legolas could kick Frodos ass. Different characters have different skills

While I think Kylo was a good direction for new villain, I agree there also should have been someone to challenge the heroes.

General Hux shouts in one scene and otherwise does nothing
Captain Phasma was worse than useless
Snoke sits in a chair

They essentially cheated by introducing the Starkiller because otherwise there'd be no threat whatsoever

Darth Maul shows more bassassery than Kylo even in the clone wars. I would like to see more of the characters that were in clone wars but in cinema. Darth Maul was straight up insane badass when he had spider legs. I even like Ventress better than Kylo. Vader will always be 10/10 dark side tier. He makes the dark side...awesome

Kylo being an aspirant and "tryhard" Sith Lord may be a good idea (not for me but whatever) but I think there are ways to make one that is competent and able to pose a threat instead of /r9k/: The not Sith Lord

Kylo ren is to sith lords what vampire diaries and twilight are to vampires.

prove me wrong

>implying that Ren was badass at any point

Why? The point of the Clone Wars is to show off the cool parts of the Star Wars universe.

The movies should actually tell an interesting story first.

post the webm pls

Yeah Phasma being a useless sack of shit really ticked me off. Having Ren be a wimp was actually neat but he needed a competent right hand man. Introducing a shiny silver stormtrooper with a fucking name only to have her do nothing but get shoved down a garbage shoot was fucking dumb as hell.

> Vader will always be 10/10 dark side tier.
>Not Sheev
He IS the dark side, pure evil, decietful, merciless,and has unlimited powaah. Vader is more like the poster boy or the image of the dark side. That being said he is still close second.

>General Grievous shows more bassassery than Kylo even in the clone wars.
FTFY for extreme shame.

Didn't help they hyped the shit out of her beforehand.

Vader is a far better character and still flawed while not being a mouthbreathing retard

Yeah I remember seeing shit like coloring books for kids with her face on them in the grocery store. I was expecting her to be using Ren as a figurehead or to just be really good at cleaning up his messes. Not for her to get maybe 5 minutes of screentime with 80% of that being her fucking up.

And Yoda shows more green skin in two minutes than Sheev does in an entire movie.

Wow, stop the fucking presses, this guy is passably literate

It's Boba fett all over again

Because I want to see more "cool stuff" I guess. I just really enjoy the back stories and character development. I loved the clone wars and wish they were still on desu

>these are FUCKING SITH LORDS we are talking about
>FUCKING SITH LORDS

You're a fucking spastic, kid. Leave.

That's the funniest thing, Boba didn't need any kind of prior hype to become overrated in comparison to his actual role.
Phasma on the other hand got hyped as fuck to end up doing LESS than Boba, and that less was actually benefitial to the Rebels 2.0.

But Vader breathes the loudest through his mouth.

Touché

>REEEEEEEEEEE WHY DOES KYLO REN RUIN MY FANTASIES OF MURDERING MY BULLIES WITH A LIGHTSABER BY PORTRAYING ME AS THE LOSER I ACTUALLY AM REEEEEEEEEEEE

If you don't like Kylo you are a woman or a BBC lover

Nah, windu woukd have kicked his ass had Anikan not intervened. But then we wouldn't have gotten Vader so...I guess your right. Sheev using his light saber in ROTS was laughable tho.

And who was the "threat" in Episode 4?

Vader was a scary robot man who had a sword for 4 minutes of the movie. He flew space ship for another 4.

Tarkin stood with his hands behind his back and shouted even less that Hux

There's nobody else.

The trash compactor monster and the alien in the cantina were incredible foes for the heroes

The true big bad of the saga.

All the kids in this thread make me fucking cringe.

Yes he might not be a sith lord but he got fucking schooled in a light saber fight by a girl who LITERALLY picked up a light saber for the first time.

got fucking SCHOOLED in jedi mind tricks by a girl who wasn't even aware the fucking thing existed except for mere myths.

It's literal shit writing a person like that can actually have any leading type of role/function within any kind of organisation/group and you know it.
it's fun you faggots are defending it as 'but he's supposed to be weak muh character development' no. fucking no. it's just bad and you should feel ashamed for trying to defend it.

t. autism

Windu is a bad motherfucker he had that in his favour.

t. someone who can't come up with a legitimate rebuttal so refrains to shitposting

>The point of a villain is to pose a challenge to the heroes.
He does. The fact Rey is able to foil him without much trouble says as much about the awful way the film handles Rey as it does Kylo, though. It's more an issue with Rey and the plot than Kylo's character.

He's able to capture her and he almost is able to subdue her and bring her to Snoke in their duel. He also killed Han and severely injured Finn. He was very much a threat. The issue is that the movie doesn't have Rey handle him in an interesting or satisfying way.
>The depth should come from their motivations rather than their potential to stop the heroes.
That's the case with Kylo, too.

you see your problem is that you decided what kylo's character SHOULD be because of what you wanted it to be, which was 'kool dude with a keyblade who murders jedis and is strong'

then when it wasn't that you threw a shitfit
ps he didn't lead the first order you retard

>flawed characters add a bit more depth
>Rey : flawless, unstoppable plot armor
>no depth

the only problem is that Rey and Finn are literal who's who can't fight for shit. In the star wars universe having such small power can only be treated as a joke

>any leading type of role/function within any kind of organisation/group

>ps he didn't lead the first order you retard

holy fuck it's as if you're actually retarded

you missed the point of my post, friend! your simple mind probably refused to process the fact that the character not being what you thought he would be doesn't make him shit

Didn't lucas say that Windu survived?

I didn't miss your point, but your point is shit.

>not being what you thought he would be

You thinking this makes me feel sad. He's a Sith trainee and can not (convincingly) beat a girl and a boy who's only experience is being a storm trooper.

While being a Sith trainee.

Being trained by a sith lord.

Let this into your brain for a mere second.

>The depth should come from their motivations rather than their potential to stop the heroes.

Kylo did question his motives though. He was clearly struggling between the light and dark side. Also he did present a threat. He was pretty strong and as threatening and unstoppable as OT Vader was in the first half. And even though he was bested in the end he still took out two of the lead characters, killing one.

WHOA BADSSS XDDDD

-five year old child

>it's supposed to suck!
TFA was a mistake

a.pomf.cat/cajpbx.webm

>Kylo did question his motives though. He was clearly struggling between the light and dark side.
It was more the WAY he was struggling than the struggle. Fucking hell, I'd even pick Anakin struggles over Kylo's, as he doesn't look like a crybaby (not THAT much anyway).

>He was pretty strong and as threatening and unstoppable as OT Vader was in the first half.
Then it goes all to shit the moment he decides to capture Rey. Also, the bullshit "freeze things in midair" and Force narcotics didn't help for me.

Nah it was good. You have shit taste.

>I'd even pick Anakin struggles over Kylo's, as he doesn't look like a crybaby

You've got to be kidding.

Kylo ren was the only good part of episode 7

>vader shows more badassery in two minutes than kylo in an entire movie.

That's the whole point you idiot!

this thread is repetitive as fuck.

I think OP got it at this point.

Compared to Kylo? Nope. Anakin is an arrogant brat but he doesn't get near the raging crybaby level that often unlike Kylo. Instances where he DOES are mostly in Episode II and that "I HATE YOU".

Although in the dub I watched the movies, he isn't as bad as his original voice, in fact improves the line I mentioned.

Anakin literally cries in Ep I and II... maybe III but I'm not sure. Kylo Ren is just an insecure brat which is why the throws temper tantrums.

What the heck happened to Kylo anyway? Didn't the planet he was on get blown up? Can't remember. Is he alive or dead? Maybe he will recover in a bacta tank like how we saw Vader recovering in Rogue one. Idk

I don't think they're going to let a guy with a face scar live. Or will it get healed in a bacta tank?

>Instances where he DOES are mostly in Episode II and that "I HATE YOU".

Also do we need to count I? He was a child there.

Too bad Vader looks like a retarded goof in the original trilogy. He basically looks like Frankensteins monster when he's walking, flailing his lightsaber around like a retard.

What if Kylo was intentionally made to look shitty, so in the next movie he is that much more impressive?

They aren't meant to be badasses, they're emotionally damaged puppets.

Grevious deserved better.

>killed countless Jedi with ease
>had them shitting themselves
>could take on 4 at once with ease even going on the offensive
>made him so powerful they had to do some stupid shit to underpower him

I'd like to imagine that they will unjust him by doing something similar to that Vader scene.

Kylo is just a dark jedi.

>>killed countless Jedi with ease
>>had them shitting themselves
>>could take on 4 at once with ease even going on the offensive
Not much incentive to fight him fairly then, is it?
Force choking that cocksucker was tactically sound, if not a bit dickish.

money isn't a mistake, user.

God I had such a massive erection during this scene. Finally Vader is scary again.