Never forget, Sup Forums

Never forget, Sup Forums.

Please, put your dick inside, and post a pic! Or at least a cum tribute.

I'm a dollmaker, this has inspired me to make a custom Hermione """for my sister""". Thanks user.

Pretty dull doll you've got there, but then again what else could you expect from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody
>Spielberg
>Art
What fucking braindead kike retard wrote this?

Bump for results.

What am I not forgetting?

tfw too intelligent for Harry Potter aside from Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality by Eliezer Yudkowsky

Hot glue that slut

MOAR!

A garbage thread redditors thought was ""epic""

What's the story behind?

woah so giants really exist!

I shouldn't say it, but this is somehow hot, and I'm going to fap to it.

why dont you post more photos, moron? What is the point of this thread?

hey /toy/

please to explain

Hey guys, where can I buy this Jennifer Aniston doll? for eh.. my sister who's a huge fan.

what is this meme? is this like the barbie rape?

I can't find a source. Be gentle, user.

You're right, redditors love cumming on underage feminists.

Am I going to bed without knowing what's going on here?

Sad adult men desiring creepily realistic dolls of their favorite celebrity so that they can rub their penis on it at night while crying about how shit their life has become.

She seems kinda short.
Some girls are bigger than others.

I wouldn't even want to speculate on where that doll's head has been...

So... where can I buy one?

Stephen King is leagues ahead of rowling. He writes great short stories. His novels always fall apart in the second half though.

I dunno, that's why I asked info about the Aniston doll.

Let me join you then. I want a loli Hermione doll where to insert my Dingo.

Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers.

I want one so I can shoot high def slowmotion hot glue videos.

Where can I find some?

Btw, I'd do some 4k/60fps vids.

>Atlas Shurgged
Oh you son of a bitch, I almost fell for it, ALMOST. I hate Harry Potter but you need to go fuck yourself with a switchblade.

I fucking love Blue Oyster Cult

She is too fucking cute.

>Blue Oyster Cult

You mean thicc.

Hotglue it

ITT: fucking dipshits summerfags that don't know OP is reposting an old pic of a old thread

Source?

>God tier all have something in common

What did he mean by this?

world health organization?

Gib upskirt.

reverse image search got nothing

mei?