Confess

Confess.

I got into indie lo-fi because of a girl but now I like it post-ironically

I dislike you because you are insulting me by dressing up

I think The Beatles is the best band of all time.

I unironically enjoy 90's indie rock

I like kpop

i'm into the last EP by Joji, and i also listen to lofi radios on youtube while working

I unironically enjoy music

black widow by iggy azalea

i have 3d waifu

Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea

where the fuck is Meg White

i genuinely like foo fighters.
fuck you

THE

FACT

i liked revival

THAT

I only come to Sup Forums to learn what faggots like so I don't like it.

So you don't like music

2chainz is a great rapper

I don't like faggots.

I unironically listen to amazarashi.

Epic.

I am starting to hate my mother because she beat me as a child. Told me shit like I was going to be homeless. Now shit acts like nothing happend.

You should beat her back now that you're older.

Nah, couldn't do that.

good man

My dad keeps shit talking me and putting me down and threatening to kick me out if I don't be his bitch and do everything around the house and constantly let him use me as his emotional punching bag. He's just constantly insulting me and making me feel like shit and I can't escape it either. I want to get a job so I can move out but he wont drive me to work or give me money for a bus. I want to learn to drive but he wont help with me that, and even if he did he wouldn't lend me his car. I feel like I'm going to be stuck at home taking this shit forever and I don't have any way out.

Also I unironically do believe that MBDTF is a 10

I unironically listened to “Like A Prayer” while driving to work this morning. It’s very catchy, but I need absolution now.

You need to pass through the holy fire.

Who is Minecraft Ride, and what sort of music do him and the rest of Dead Gramps make?

I unironically enjoy entry-level bands.

agreed

I talk shit about albums and musicians I've never listened to

thats everyone on this board, its okay

I went to a Paramore concert yesterday alone because I liked their newest album and it was probably the gayest experience ever, she kept grinding the show to a halt to talk about how it's a safe space and then saying stuff like 'who's here with someone they love tonight' and I was just surrounded on all sides by underage roasties and their chad bfs and it was the worst thing ever

I guess this is my reward for having shit taste. Never again

Enema of the State was my most listened to album of 2017, and I only discovered it in November.