Oh man that cracks me up every time. Eisenberg as Lex too

yeah really cracks me up seeing this a dozen times per day

>Is that from suicide squad?
step up to the squad

I want enchantress to enslave me and rape me forever

all capeshit is stupid

t. David Ayer

I can fap to this.

I wish we had roll of this w/o CGI. I wonder if it would top wolverine origins pre-cgi.

does anyone else have the urge to punch her in the face?
i'm not even racist, but i would cave her face in if i was given the chance

I think its worse that this is the final CGI

Is this Abe's Oddyssee 3?

Western design is a mess

can someone explain why he became a flame lich

this can't be real

IT CANT BE

That was bad, but the fact that a tiny bomb killed a literal GOD was fucking retarded. Could they not afford to CG in a big bomb blast?

he didn't own that shit

That's not real.

Why did he turn into a palm tree?

>And then there's the pain she suffered while wiggling, twisting and writhing during Enchantress' darkest moments. "You didn't even see half of the moves," Delevingne teased. "They toned down the moves...They really did. I mean, I went into this whole like tribal dance move, just throwing my body around. I pulled my back out a lot—and then they cut it out."

Should have shooped her head onto a strippers body who could actually dance.
Even the shots with her in the background she's still doing the hully gully.
So bad.
Stupid hat too.

I can only imagine

Must've looked really fucking shit. Someone without the required core strength trying to do all these huge dancer moves that they train for for years in ballerina/stripper school.

I don't understand. It was pretty based. Why are you complaining? You know how to shot rays properly and you're not telling us you son of a gun?

Better than anything Disney shit out of Marvel.

This could sync with a bass drop pretty well.

>Star Wars movies making less money the opening weekend than BvS

HAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahah

nah son

>suicide squad movie revolving around planet-threatening entity instead of some gritty Black Hawk Down scenario

It was doomed from the start, and I'll never understand what Ostrander liked about it.

I like Cara, but she can't act for shit. The filthy Enchantress design was good because all she had to do was move slowly. When she transformed into clean Enchantress it it kinda went to hell.

Jesus how fucking bad was Dr Strange to get obliterated by THAT?

Keep worshipping your mouse while I watch movies that get low scores cuz WB doesn't bribe critics like Disney does.

So cringe worthy. I can just imagine how embarrassed the dumb bitch was as she was pulling those moves.

>poorfag marveldrones finally get a hold of the torrent
>thinks their opinion still counts

About as embarrassed as anybody making a ton of money to dance could be

>It was doomed from the start, and I'll never understand what Ostrander liked about it.

royalties maybe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Would you?
I would.

is this cringe kino ?

this literally looks okay, she's not dancing to be sexy she's doing some weird witch magic

What PS2 game is this?

>dude we're aping imagery from metropolis see how entry level our dp is lmao!
Fucking christ

Dude everything DC does is LAUGHABLE

not an argument

come on, man. DC movies suck not because of a conspiracy. It's because they don't know what people want. Look at Captain America in Avengers. His costume looked like trash straight from the end of a pencil. yet it did awesome. DC seems to think le gritty dark is what people want. My shit is sometimes gritty and dark and it's not nice.

as bad as that was, there's nothing to even make fun of in Marvel movies because every scene is so generic.

>audience score

Glad someone liked it.

dance off

DC takes itself dead serious though and expects the audience to as well.

not an argument

They take it too seriously but the content is childish and simplistic, which is why it doesn't work. Nolan took the Batman series seriously(until TDKR) and the content was serious(until TDKR) so it resonated with audiences. When you take dumb shit too seriously people laugh at you. All Snyder can make is dumb shit, and now the whole DCEU is built on a foundation of dumb shit.

Add Alice Through the Looking Glass

no, it's not. It's just a correct statement.

>I speak on behalf of all people
Ah.

None of that is capeshit where they're paying hundreds of millions alone to RDJ.

Why did she have this form anyways? the first one looked better.

why would it be racist?

Why is everything racist?

welp, gives me a boner.

don't know how well it works for a character casting spells or wtf ever but there you go

But this didn't take itself seriously

>No hips
>no tits
>no body
why do people like her again?

>get BTFO

>this is all you could come up with as a comeback

Just walk away now. You're just making WB look even more stupid than they already are.

Technically she has a body otherwise she wouldn't be a human.

Who says he was a god? He was just a person that has fire powers that transforms.

Not the Mexican, retard. The fucking GOD.

John Carter was more expensive than any capeshit movie.

is she trans?

>just throwing my body around
implying that was her body

>Batman can defeat the guy

when i saw this i was like.. what is warlock doing here?

agree. the only cape films that come close to kino were nolan's batman series.

2016 cinema in a webm

Not that it looks much better. But at least don't be a deceitful cunt.

SO

YOU B SAYIN

The unfinished is better

so progressive of DC Film Studios to allow a character named "The Enchantress" to be played by a MtF transsexual. Kudos, DC

i really liked the aztec influenced design of fire man. not really a style you see often but very striking and recognisable when it is utilised.

there are trannies on Sup Forums right now that look more feminine than this caveman-brow, flat-chested, nepotistical, talentless attention-whore

MFW DCucks actually believe this. You'd think after their movies keep getting progressively worse they'd have lost hope, but it's always "but the next one will be good".

WE SUM SORTA

>trannies on Sup Forums
I know. But they don't have wealthy parents who buy their "daughter" a role in films.

AORA SI CABRON
YA TE CHINGASTE GUEY

sweet is this a new mortal kombat?

its real but it doesnt have the filters and fire effects over both of them

saying not an argument is not an argument lmao

because of those disastrous bombs is that they're bribing the shit out of critics now you retard
THINK, use logic for a second

why do you guys care so much about this movie you get into arguments with random strangers online?

>Disney doesn't buy reviews for the movies that suck
>they only buy reviews for the movies that DON'T suck
>use your brain!
This is what DCucks really believe.

is this steam early access or only a ps4 exclusive?

>It's because they don't know what people want.

Apparently they did.

SS was a hit, with solid plans for at least one sequel, possibly three.

What the fuck is going on in this scene? Why is she GETTING JIGGY WITH IT

>we're facing a world ending threat!

>quick, get me the jokers girlfriend!