Why do managers even try to engage in banter with Mou?

Why do managers even try to engage in banter with Mou?

>Mourinho on Conte comments, "I'm not going to lose my hair to speak about Antonio Conte."

D-stroyed

You're not a Premier League manager until you have been BTFO by Mouyes in a press conference

What did Conte say?

fuck me so conflicted mou has the GOAT banter. remember how good it used to feel when he would roast arsene but now that he roasting chelsea idk how to feel

>“We know the difficulty of the next season and for sure we want to avoid the Mourinho season with Chelsea. Two years ago the team ended the league in 10th place and we want to try to avoid this.”

>Roasting Chelsea
>Last season he had with Chelsea, finish 10th.
>Takes over United
>Finishes 5th after bringing in a slew of expensive talent and were already finishing there in the table before him.
>First season in the EPL for Conte, smashes all sorts of records, wins the league.
>Calls out that Conte went bald when he was just stating the truth.
>Meanwhile, Mourinho is on his 2nd season with United, and is already breaking financial records, and as we know, if he doesn't win this season, he'll destroy United in his 3rd season and move to another club to be herald as The Great One once again.

imagine whiteknighting another man this hard

as he whiteknights mou :^)

Thinking a joke is funny =/= typing a paragraph about why it isn't to defend the honor of a man you've never met. Have fun thinking of another witty response though!

But I have met him.

>Thinking a joke is funny
what joke?

Conte on suicide watch

Solid 8/10 face, shame about the hair, innit.

>that fucking hair

he could have just shaved it off and still been getting mad pussy. unless he was married at that point but he was a genuine 8/10 back then.

>have your abilities question

huehuehuehue ur hair is shit huehuhuehue

He could point out what a choker conte is

Maybe his hair just grew back?

Mourinho is much more accomplished, so Conte has no right to chat shit about Mouyes

Nah, he got a transplant. Might be wearing a wig too.

the hopes and dreams of every balding man ever

sorry to say, user, but that just doesn't happen

Conte doesn't need a wig or transplant he is solid 7.5-8/10

honestly i think he has one of those insanely expensive hair pieces. there's just something off about his hair.

where does the new hair come from?

They rip out hair+skin from the sides and back of your head, then put the follicles in, one by one, into the top of your head. It's messy.

>mouyes being snide, passive aggressive again

truly the ultimate beta

In between your bumcheeks

chinese kids

>Conte talks about football

>Mourinho attacks Conte personally

hahaah le mourinho geinus xDDD

>being this ass blasted

Baldie triggered

he looked badass

winning at life

Yeah I don't see the problem, not many guys can pull off being bald but he's clearly one of them.

he did the same with pep, made fun of his bald head.

This man desperately needs a scar running diagonally over his eye.

>I'm not going to lose my hair to speak about Antonio Conte

too bad he's already losing his hair too

>"I'm not going to lose my hair to speak about Antonio Conte."
And Mouyes has a potato face, Conte at least looks like a Chad.

It actually suits him but hey, if he preferred having hair then it's his business.

Mourinho won the banter war but I know which of the two I'd rather have as a manager.