How did /poltv/ get it so wrong?

How did /poltv/ get it so wrong?

Guys, I really don't think Sup Forums is going to survive this movie. We still haven't recovered from the waves of newfags which flooded in after TFA, and now we're about to get even more. It's been fun, but now it's all over.

>muh newfag boogeyman

So, is the movie any good?

first hour and a half is complete trash, last half hour is good.

>muh newfags don't exist delusion

Great

because that's what they're best at?

kino

This movie is so fucking lit

I've seen it twice this weekend

Can't wait for you Sup Forumsfags to fuck off to your Voat stronghold

protip: Sup Forums is always wrong

Sup Forums is the worst board and actually would benefit from a horde of newfags

We aren't

Threads are already 404ing in 30 minutes and a new thread with no posts jumps to page 5 now in less than 3 minutes

Good to hear. Because I was a bit disappointed with TFA.

Yes, if you are a Star Wars fan it is legitimately great

i actually agree with this

I only like the games desu.

This board is the way it is now because of hordes of newfags coming here every other month.

One of which you are clearly from too

Same. I'm willing to claim this is the third best star wars film behind empire and new hope

fuck no, you think all the pedos and spammers are new?

Mfw when pol is actually only 2 guys talking back and forth in every thread and everyone thinks those conversations have any relevance whatsoever in real life

No I know the former has been here for years, but your/your friends post doesn't work when one of the main reasons this board is the "worst board" is because of newfrogs

>the people who are here are shit so let's keep them

You're an idiot. Sup Forums needs different people.

>using words like newfrogs

cringe.

Sup Forums gets new people EVERYDAY and without a doubt the same amount as Sup Forums and maybe even Sup Forums

Not just new people, different people. Most of the people here need to leave. Like you.

new people from Sup Forums and Sup Forums. that's why it's bad.

I has some pretty great action in the last act.

Does that mean you need to leave to? Every single user this board has gained since 2012 has been because of something garbage.

Half those shots aren't even in the movie

Even knowing what voat is is incontrovertible proof you're a reddit fag

Probably. I hate this fucking board.

Sup Forums is one of the shittiest boards on the site for years now.

>one of

>average rating: 7.5/10
thats literally dogshit tier tho

It's a good war movie set in SW.

>Hypocritical

ok buddy

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are even worse.

But they are what they are. Sup Forums is supposed to be about television and film, not angry autism

Nah, Sup Forums is shit but atleast it stays on topic. This place has zero actual film discussion, it's just filled with shitty memes

research shows that all Sup Forums-haters are whiny libtards

pol faggots are a loud minority, all these little bitches do is cry and make the same fucking thread every day, fuck 'em.

>new people from Sup Forums and Sup Forums
implying that Sup Forums wasn't fucking shit without assuming new people arrived, jesus fucking christ, kys

was that supposed to be an argument or what?
why did you even reply to me
fuck off

Worse boards in this order:

/mlp/
/s4s/
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/r9k/
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

everything else

Sup Forums is the way it is now because the mods are fucking shit. It's gotten worse over the years, but fell of a fucking cliff when the last batch of janitors came in.

Yeah. The story feels a little more original than TFA even if there are still a bunch of "member star wars?!" moments.

I found the final act genuinely exciting.

You see these people that "hate" Sup Forums here are the same people who spam meme/cuck/gore threads

They are upset that your threads take away all their one word reply (You)vtes and promote actual discussion(be it about "libtards", jews, etc)
just check out any of these threads, not one complaint about them unlike going into what they consider "Sup Forums" threads

Watch as they reply to this post(maybe not now because of this part) about stuff like "if this dogshit is here that means i can post my dogshit"

I'm kind of interested in seeing those alternate beach scenes that weren't apart of the final product. K-2SO is still alive and it looks like Jyn wasn't able to transmit the plans from the main facility.

Apparently it's as good as ESB.

Sup Forums is a blue board for film discussion. people like me that hate Sup Forums hate it because they derail good threads with sjw nonsense and accusing everyone of being cucked.

grow up

It's the other way around, retard.

Sup Forumsfags are always trying to "shock" or scare Redditors to make them go away.

In the last 3 or so years 'people like you' have derailed more threads than them and when /new/ was around combined. This was never a problem because most people ignored them, but now? You can't help but do it

I thought the movie was a structural mess, not to mention that the characters were bare bones.

like, it's not bad but it's not "84% on rottentotatoes" good.

Yet here you are and here is up for 2+ hours with no complaints in the thread about Sup Forums shit

Sup Forums nor anyone else gave a shit. It's all manufactured controversy.

I've been here way long before the "reddit vs Sup Forums" fights, retard.

You're nothing more than stupid children acting like idiots to me.

this thread's about /poltv/ retard.

As you can see my point has been proven.

Not at all, retard.

all boards on b are about angry autism about one thing or another

on Sup Forums i mean

This desu. And no, liking the movies isn't the qualification for being a Star Wars fan.

shts amazing.. i went to see it.

im goimg again tomorrow to watch it in 3d.

robot legs is awesome.. i cant wait for the action figure.

>normies liked it
>surprise surprise

RT is the worst and divisive. But you already knew that didn't you OP?

SW is the new capeshit

I liked all the nods to the original movie. it also had one of the best Space battles/land battles in the series. far outgunning the CGI of the clone wars. watching walkers blasting rebels and X wings flying fast and low was awesome.

damn good. like, ESB good.
post yfw vader in the hallway

No movie with Star Wars in the name will ever flop.

Normies will go see anything, and Star Wars will always have higher priority.

2 more examples.

>Young kids don't give a shit about Star Wars.

And another