youtu.be/GLbhwqzM_dk
clyp.it/aq30fkny
youtube.com/watch?v=rihRs3Z-whQ
clyp.it/upon0w3p
youtu.be/SxOtD7OZ294
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>giving the meteora the exact same pickups and wiring as a tele
>putting the jazz/jag vibrato on a strat and tele
autistic maybe, but definitely low functioning. no imagination, no innovation, no logic behind these choices. fucking wasted.

I dig the Troublemaker and kind of the Meteora, if it had buckers.

They would've been better setting the meteora with jazzmaster pickups and vibrato, than putting tele stuff on the meteora, and jag stuff on the tele.

Agreed 100%

what's taking everyone so long to migrate from the old thread?

Sorry.

Fuck you, faggot.

The resident shitposters got banned yesterday

Even buckers, standard or Hi range, and a hard tail would be better

I'd totally get the Jagstrat

so...
I'm 5'4", probably back to 180 lb from stress eating. currently 20, picked up guitar at 13.

right now I'm trying to build my finger speed. that's the one other thing I find lacking in my playing, along with knowledge of chords.

how much weight should I shed off so I can play faster? or would I need to lift too?

Shawn lane was fat as fuck

Pretty much finished with this beat, but I'm curious what it would sound like with a live bass (instead of the synth one). If you're into hiphop and got some spare time, i'd appreciate if anyone here could help out. Here's the track:

clyp.it/emvtev2u

I bought an acoustic practice amp for £60 (Stagg 10w) . I'm going to make yet another go at learning guitar.
I got an electric acoustic guitar last year and its fucking criminal how I keep it sealed up in its bag.
Time to get it back out and dust it off, and dust myself off.

>I'm 5'4", probably back to 180 lb from stress eating
>right now I'm trying to build my finger speed.
Jesus fucking Christ, dude. Lose weight for your health.
Why would your body lard concentration would affect your playing? If you are dripping fat and you can't hold the neck of the guitar I would understand it, but I've known a lot of land whales with very good chops, besides the pork ones.

Bass VI, 8 string octave bass, or stop being autistic and just play four strings like a regular person

The Troublemaker looks sick though. Would buy over a Les Paul any day.
The Jaguar/Strat and Jazz Tele would be cool if they were done properly imo (e.g. pickguards don't follow body shape)
The other two look terrible.

/prod/ is over there, this is gg

Good luck with it. Don't get discourage, just keep going. It was hard for everyone.

kek why they do that
the middle one looks pretty cool tho. like a muscley strat

Meteora looks neato but I'm not a huge fan of maple fretboards.

what is this Meteora yall talkin about
are you misspeling Meteoro amps?

oh hey, It's the prettiest guitar in the thread.

I guess I already know that I'm out of shape, and it's affecting me in ways I forgot about. things like sleeping, breathing, climbing stairs; fuckin hell, my already small penis is getting sucked up by my crotch fat.
been doing finger exercises for some years now, and I'm still not as fast as I expect to be, like, 250+ bpm fast. I was guessing it's because my arms get tired so fast since I haven't been able to work out

but can you record yourself playing it?

>there are people who actually spend actual money on Chapmeme guitars
Why

Shouldn't you be working dad

same reason people still spend money on Gibsons. they're duped by marketing.

Start the cardio now and forget about your arms. Go to /fit/ and get some help there.
Your arms shouldn't get tired at all from playing guitar, you prolly have bad posture. Sit properly and strangle the guitar with your fingers.

>strangle
like, keep my fingers as close to the fretboard as possible? whatchu mean

i'm out of shape too. are you the pains user? tried some exercises the other day and my performance was terrible

youtu.be/GLbhwqzM_dk

Some people leave nail marks on the fretboard because they press down too hard, like they were strangling the neck of the guitar.
Are we talking about electric guitar here, classical or acoustic?

YouTube shills

I can understand the Gibson thing as they have a rich heritage and a huge amount of music has been played on them, but Chapman has literally nothing going for it

No company does when they start. It's all marketing.

He's a meme and gives them to all the other meme "guitarists" on youtube

They are cheap and they have good marketing. I don't like that bloke, but I'm still curious about his guitars. I would like to play one.

>>I'm 5'4", probably back to 180 lb
Fucking how, man? The most I've ever been in my life was maybe 160, and that was after a couple of years of eating like a pig and not moving. I'm at 145 now and I still feel like a fat piece of shit who needs to lose at least another 10 pounds, have you been a porker all your life or something?

like I said, marketing. Chapman has absolutely saturated youtube in guitar-related content, puts on a cheerful persona and interacts with his audience. That's enough to make a lot of kids treat him like a fuckin demigod and take his word as gospel. And buy one of his guitars.
Some people might just be getting them because they see them as eh, decent midrange guitars you can mod if you want a guitar to put specific aftermarket pickups in, but I can't really abide that either. Just get a 2nd hand PRS SE if you want a midrange guitar to mod.

I believe they're made in the same Korean factory that does prs se and maybe some ibanez

nah I'm not that user, sorry

acoustic in general. I do dabble in all three though...
huh. guess I'm just not passionate enough

Schecter, PRS SE, LTD, Reverend and other brands.

How tall are you?

I just really love food... instant noodles in particular. shit's the bomb, man; been binging on two packs a day all December, which really sped up the process.

I was 200 lb at most when I was 13, until a very pretty lady came into the picture. long story short, I cut 80 lb in 2 months.

that was the best I've ever felt, and it fucking sucks looking at all the clothes I can't fit again

Sit properly and don't arch your back. Just keep practicing and try to check the setup of your guitar. Maybe the action is too high, but that wouldn't explain why your arms get tired, but your fingers.

Start smoking cigs. You'll eat less

thats how powerful marketing is

>tfw been playing guitar for 10 years and i'm still using my 200$ shit e-guitar that weighs 15kg, and my western guitar that is out of tune beyond the 4th fret.

I can't decide whether i should get a new acoustic guitar (western OR classical) or an e-guitar first. And whether i should get a mid budget one first around 800 bucks or go straight for a 1800$ Telecaster

Suffering.
Also have no fucking idea about brands whatsoever when it comes to classical guitars. I heard Cordoba is good, but all their guitars are specifically built for Flamenco style.

I thought it was pretty obvious, full manlet. If I was any taller than him, the numbers wouldn't make any sense, right?

200lbs as a kid, yikes. This is why you don't let your kids eat nothing but ice cream.

I'm glad my parents were sane. Growing up, I was always a healthy weight, it's only when I started making food myself that I started piling it on.

Nah

ha... wish that were true for me.
food remains my top addiction. turned into a pack-a-day smoker the last 6 months.

hmm yeah I always do slouch to the max whenever I'm on a chair
fuckin vidya gaems, I swear, should've put em off a long time ago

>black humbucker cover
Ruins the whole aesthetic tbqhfam

Daisy Rock > First Act > Mitchell > Rondo Music > Jay Turser > BC Rich > Epiphone > Squier > Kramer > LTD > Charvel > Ibanez > Jackson > Givson > Shecter > Gibson > Fender > PRS

This is the new tier brand tier listing. This is objectively true and not based on any personal opinions or biases.

anyone wanna share torrents of guitar lesson dvds? Its the main way i learn.

if anyone has any on scales that would be awesome. I also can share the ones i have if anyones interested

hi

>I'm 5'4", probably back to 180

why are the posters here so gross?

Also pic related is my guild in the above pic close up. I think it's a contender for prettiest guitar even though yours are also both very nice

Nah, it breaks up the cream color. Too much white is distracting while you play which is why I swapped the pick guard in the first place. When this thing is naturally relic’d it’s going to be godly.
Ahh yes, the user with good taste.

That Grestch kicks the shit out of that G&L. And I like your G&L.
But the prettiest I have seen so far is the green Duo jet posted a few days ago.
Do you know how those symbols work, you dumbass?

>cover

I wasn't always like this :(

teach a man to cook and he'll eat for a lifetime

>LP
>Strat
>Black ES
>Good taste

Nice thighs big boy

Do you not understand stupid jokes you fucking retard?

lol thanks. I'm also the hipster faggot with the comfy pic (related). Just so we can condense those two identities down to one.

he'll eat the food of a lifetime on one day

I fucking KNEW someone was going to say that. It's distorted, obviously. I'm 5'11 and 66 kilos.

Are semi-hollow electric guitars a meme?
What is the purpose of the F-holes on an electric guitar?

What do you call it bud?

opera rock cover, please rate
clyp.it/aq30fkny

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=rihRs3Z-whQ

Post nudes. This general likes their bois meaty.

what pickups are those

Eh that’s fine, I honestly just wanted another reason to post my G&L. Lots of pretty guitars today too

Yes, it is you. Same Fender in the video. You are good.

Guess people who buy those guitars play shitty chords and music like that

are you homo?

Serious detective skills there. How'd you find this? And thanks. Fuck, back to lurking for me.

>that voice

Wow that voice really surprised me. You don’t look like a person who makes that kind of sound. Sounds good though dude!

>user exposed
lmao

Thanks, I guess. Your twitter account has the same picture you have posted here and the one with the couch.

>You don’t look like a person who makes that kind of sound

>no more comfy posting :(

You should take it down before roman finds your house. You seem like a nice person but this has happened before. Everything you posted has already been saved. I am so sorry.

good shit

#YOLO

Ehh, I doubt anything will come of it.

holy crap fenders are so ugly

not really, just the same that happened to samuel

Oh man I fucked up. Did you reverse-image?

I know man I was brainstorming other comfy pics to take.

Fuuuuck didn't think of that. If you see any comfy shit with my guitars in it get a timestamp or I am actually dead.

not as ugly as your mother tho

clyp.it/aq30fkny
clyp.it/upon0w3p

Bobbins

this is what happens when roman finds you.

more importantly, for the guy asking for things to download. all of you need to get on soulseek and get all the instructional material you can find. all your blooze, classical and flamenco needs can be fulfilled.

Lmao that first song sounds like this
youtu.be/SxOtD7OZ294

Samuel deserves it and brought it on himself.

mfw the first /gg/ user gets exposed and he's actually talented and has 80k views on one song.

The rest of you all suck, like me, right?

My old band had our CD’s sold in target back in 2009-10. So yeah, we all suck like you too :(

No, I didn't reverse image. Youtube didn't erase properly your comment on the video on the last thread.

Probably some shitty indie or pop punk band, am I right?