What the fuck happened to Bernie? Feels like he just dropped off the radar in the past week. No media or news on him

What the fuck happened to Bernie? Feels like he just dropped off the radar in the past week. No media or news on him.

Even here on Sup Forums all the Sanders talk has ceased.

He's trying to figure out how to save a little face after endorsing Shillary and starting to campaign for her.

Who?

When he had his "meeting" with Obama, they killed him and replaced him with a pro-Hillary stunt double.

He died. He's pretty fucking old, you know?

He lost?

He wrote Seinfeld

Exactly.

Isn't it funny how over-hyped people just fade away? This time next year, nobody will even remember him. He won't be relevant until he dies or something. Crazy.

chicken nugget shortage spelled his doom

Um he lost? Just like cruz, he's a loser.
Nobody talks about losers.

he cut half his staff last week. nobody is a paid shill anymore for him..

He's #BerningInHill

It's funny how a few months ago there would be liberals fighting for him to win and now most liberals hate him and support Hillary. Whatever they're using to brainwash people, it's working really really well.

>Says he's going to stay until California votes.
>Gets buried.
>Says he's going to stay until DC votes.
>Gets buried.
I wouldn't want to come out after that either.

Obama basically told him to step down and make room for Hilary. Like the cuck he is he just bent over and did it. His nu-male supporters are as spineless as he, so of course you're not hearing anything.

the media is trying to pretend like Hillary has enough pledged delegates to win and that their convention won't be a shitshow

They're loudly humming over anyone who points out the fact that Sanders and Clinton are both several hundred delegates short and superdelegates could theoretically change their minds, especially if something embarassing for Hillary comes out right before the convention

like the last few emails that haven't been leaked yet in Russia's possession

or the stuff wikileaks has on her
So they're ignoring the man that's going to make that happen as much as they can

dead inside

Bernie would have to convince 90%+ of hillary's superdelegates to switch to win the nomination. She could be indicted, convicted, and dead in the group and Bernie would never convince that amount to switch to him.

I'm honestly surprised this uncharismatic old fart got the support he did.

He agreed to go against Trump instead of Hillary only to have Obama endorse her minutes later. Kind of disheartening

Sup Forums finally figured out that the real enemy that will take down Drumpf is not Bernie but Hillary. Now they actually are trying to sway Bernfag to vote Drumpf to ''show Hillary a lesson''. So they stopped making fun of the old guy.

His whole campaign was a ruse to get Millennials to vote for Shillary

>Promise Free College and Health Care to dupe Millennials
>Cry about muh racism and muh Trump
>Literally never attacked Hillary on her indictment scandal
>Knows he has no chance but continues to rack in donations from /r/sanders
>When he does lose he'll convince his 19 year old fanbase to vote for Hillary to stop le evil Trump
>Probably gets something out of it all like a higher position in politics

Bernie is waiting on his Hillary check from Saudi Arabia.

If she were to get indicted or convicted, they would. Sadly, that won't happen.

She isn't doing too well health wise so we can always hope...

Damn, kraut. Not bad.

he is to busy suing the dnc for voter fraud in 2 states.

For every berniebot that was here 3 hillary shills came in.

He lost

How old are you?

Let me give you an idea of who the super delegates are: Illinois; Baraka Obama, New York; Bill Clinton. Thats who you want Bernie to swing? The very bastards that helped rip him off by not counting millions of votes in Cali? If I were a Democrat for Bernie or Hillary I would raise hell just for the illegalities of the process.

Are you kidding me?

Cause he is done and pretty much fucking lost you nitwit.

He lost. What more is there for him to do but to shill for hill?

I dunno guys. I think if we donate our paychecks and phone bank we can do this!!!!!!!!!! It's not over, the political revolution has just begun!!!!!
#givethebernyourmoneysohecanwin

He had a meeting in DC with Hillary last night. She was probably offering sweet cabinet positions for endorsement

How hysterical is Bernie on racism? I'm uneducated. I became interested in Bernie, for being the most consistent/trustworthy regardless of policy.