BJÖRK

The legendary Icelandic singer songwriter Björk Guðmundsdóttir brings an hour-long mix of avant-garde electronic music in her debut appearance on NTS Radio.

Check it out: nts.live/shows/guests/episodes/bjork-12th-january-2018

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cSJyZp6quQ&ab_channel=BNR
youtu.be/wGJMWtbTqP8?t=2m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=n61F3uubYHk
youtube.com/watch?v=jYXWzP-GuUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awesome taste. Too bad Utopia was so lackluster.

Thanks, John.

- Management

Listening to the first song "SARAH HOPKINS - KINDRED SPIRITS". It's insane how much it sounds like Utopia.

Iceland is the biggest fucking hipster country in the world.
>Our language has been the same for a thousand years!
>Our parliament is older than any government!
>everyone here believes in elves, but we do it ironically.
the entire landscape looks like instagram.
>lol iceland is green and greenland is icey. our ancestors did it as a goof hehe, do you get it?
what's some normal music from iceland like? they don't have it. bjork is normal there.
>oh, you guys let the government bail out the bankers? when they tried that here we all went out in the street and demanded they stop right that second. why didnt you try that?
fuckin hipster scum stay on your elitist island

this post is incredibly confusing

Pretty straightforward desu

that pic is a mindfuck. I keep seeing the brown thing as his hand holding the binos, but it's not a hand

Thanks to OP and bjork for this mix, it’s about 30% better than saying “hey google play new age music”
Sup fellow weed smoker cheers *clinks joints*
I see it too.
Nice tripple threes or as i call it “tree trees” I’m trying to make 3:33 the new 4:20

Wish I had a spliff rn. But I'm not a regular smoker, don't need weed when you've got bjork

Hipster Icelander elitists

I wish I were a superior Icelander (and so do you)

I get the feeling that first track is constantly on the verge of breaking out into this youtube.com/watch?v=4cSJyZp6quQ&ab_channel=BNR

it's the second track srry, the one with the arabic voices in any case

youtu.be/wGJMWtbTqP8?t=2m12s

>nah we don't have cup noodles in iceland, we just eat raw fish in water and milk.

hey I think you guys might appreciate this, was supposed to post a while ago. forgot but just remembered
youtube.com/watch?v=n61F3uubYHk

I wonder if Kate Bush also appreciates her!

Utopia is sensational

Lol

I'm sure she does. I've always seen Björk as a continuation of what Kate Bush was doing in her heyday.

I doubt we will ever know, Kate never talks and in the past 20 or so years has like been in the public eye 3 times I believe. She's very much a private person. I'm sure if Bjork didn't come out when she did we might have known, but after the Red Shoes (93) album Kate's a lot less in the public eye

I love Bjork's sarf Landan/Icelandic accent.
Reminds me of Julio Geordio.
youtube.com/watch?v=jYXWzP-GuUc

Seeing björk live in a couple months lads !!!

what a fucking troll, this shit is great

Bjork is so sexy I want to hug and kiss her!

so where's the download link?

Do you think Bjork would marry me if I told her I would be a stay at home dad to watch her kid?

For the love of god I cannot for the fucking life of me find a download of this version of Vermont Counterpoint by Steve Reich. The timbre of the flutes is singular and amazing.

I want Bjork milkies

it's so sad that you fucking children can't discuss a female musician without instantly reverting to
"OOH OHH AH AH ME WANT MILKY ME HORNY ME VIRGIN ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK"

bump

idk what I was expecting but wew lad that tracklist blows

What are some other meme-locations like Iceland?
>London
>New York
>Olympia
>Athens
Any more?

loads of people make mods to their kevlars, I modded mine so I could basically use a hands free handset for telecomms

I want to be loved

My gf's Icelandic colleague was recently back home and he went to a bar with some friends, and one of his friends walked in to hang out with with Bjork

Nic

youtube.com/watch?v=M7_B3VfrplY
0:32

bump

Found the Dane.