crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf
nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists
primarymodel.com/
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/islamic-refugee-gas-pipeline-plans-arrested-new-mexico-border-county/
dentonrc.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20160615-denton-police-arrest-man-at-courthouse-for-making-terror-threats.ece
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/muslim-mohammad-moghaddam-opens-fire-amarillo-walmart-shot-dead-police/
youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/743056525770555392
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

MAGA

DNC Trump Oppo Research LEAKED
thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf
NRA Statement on Terror Watchlists
nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

This awoo is your friend. She fights to MAGA.

>Say something bad in a game 10 years ago when I was 15
>Admin reports it
>Never charged with anything, never go before a judge
>First time offender program, do community service or go before a judge and get possibly charged with a misdemeanor of "Terroristic threat"
>Do the service, nothing on my record. Put it behind me

>Probably on a watch list
>Will probably have to fight the government in expensive court now to get my rights back after this year
>For something I regret saying a decade ago

Can you guys tell me it's gonna be alright?

What animal is that. I don't think its a centipede, but I may be wrong.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

IT'S HAPPENING EVERYWHERE ALL OF THE SUDDEN

THIS THING IS GOING HOT

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/islamic-refugee-gas-pipeline-plans-arrested-new-mexico-border-county/

dentonrc.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20160615-denton-police-arrest-man-at-courthouse-for-making-terror-threats.ece

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/muslim-mohammad-moghaddam-opens-fire-amarillo-walmart-shot-dead-police/

Who will be Trumps VP?

These shills need to step their game up

YOUR FRIENDLY ANTI-HILLARY COPYPASTA.

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

But wait, there's more:
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

I don't think there's a single thread on the front page that isn't a shill thread. There are actually three separate threads all using the exact same picture of Trump's twitter saying TRUMP BTFO HE'S TAKING EVERYONE'S GUNS

anti-Semitic Trump supporters up to no good....

New Pokemon

Momiji from Touhou is the spokesperson for Trump

Watching Milo's speech from earlier. It's absolutely frightening and sad how spot on he and Gavin McInnes are

wew

I'm watching Milo's ground zero speech now.
Drop those redpills, boy!

Jeff Sessions.

>inb4 Romania bitch shows up

Me

How? Did the most ass blasted Bernouts find a new calling?

OMAR MATEEN'S WIFE WENT WITH HIM TO BUY AMMUNITION

Gay as fuck!!!

Holy shit I'm going to start drawing some Trump/Yungoos stuff.

Confirm Jeff Sessions

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/743056525770555392

That's great.

kek

>13000 users, 6000 online

nothing fishy going on there

ayyy

U WOT

I guess this massive amount of shilling is due to all the Bernie fags becoming #MentallyHill

This is my favorite leaf.

Also, since there's been so many shills recently, I want to post this right away.

FRIENDLY REMINDER WHEN LOOKING AT POLLS

latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
>Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds
>DECEMBER 21, 2015
>The analysis, by Morning Consult, a polling and media company, looked at an odd occurrence that has cropped up repeatedly this year: Trump generally has done better in online polls than in surveys done by phone.
>Their results suggest that the higher figure probably provides the more accurate measure. Some significant number of Trump supporters, especially those with college educations, are "less likely to say that they support him when they’re talking to a live human” than when they are in the “anonymous environment” of an online survey, said the firm's polling director, Kyle Dropp.
>experiment confirmed that "voters are about six points more likely to support Trump when they’re taking the poll online then when they’re talking to a live interviewer,” said Dropp.
>The most likely explanation for that education gap, Dropp and his colleagues believe, is a well-known problem known as social-desirability bias -- the tendency of people to not want to confess unpopular views to a pollster.

top kek

lol Trump already down 12 points to Shillary

Can't believe you faggots still think this retard can actually win

Loving this stuff

This feels like a Soros operation.

To all the anti-Trump shills who are posting on this board and visiting this thread, I want to conduct a poll -- please state which country you will be moving to when Trump is inevitably elected president.
I mean, that he's going to be president is pretty much a given at this point, but I'd be very curious to know what new country you'll settle in once Trump has taken his place in the oval office.

>inb4 Bloomberg poll
>Bloomberg
>berg

I mean, c'mon just play along. We all know and you know that Trump's presidency Is all but a done deal. I'm just curious to know which nation will win the Trump refugees sweepstakes.

I fucking love Pastor Burns. And I'm not even religious.

How soft is your vagina?

>Free movement of people
>Free trade
>Freedom of speech
>Freedom of self-defence

Which freedom will we go after next fellow Trumpers?

No joke, that's all I' been seeing these last few days, just watched todays speech and it was absolutley pro 2a and even some statements that sounded like "the public NEEDS acess to firearms". Fuck the shill posts MAGA!

Jobless and with cold calling people now pointless, they had to find someway to spend their time.

Is anybody else worried that Trump doesn't seem to be making any ground whatsoever in the polls?

Please see

>Free movement of people
Shut the fuck up and get out of my country, kike.

>The poll has a * beside it because even Real clear politics can't take it seriously

Why aren't people posting anime anymore?

>no one posted this yet

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Fucking awesome.

Shills are out in full force already!

>USING A MONGOOSE POKEMON THAT LOOKS VAGUELY LIKE TRUMP AS A SERIOUS IMAGE NOW

>ASSOCIATING TRUMP WITH A WEASEL LITERALLY

If you said it when you were a minor, you can explain that you were a kid when you said it. SInce you didn't say it as a legal adult, unless you are being super investigated by the police, your minor record shouldn't be brought up. Don't worry, you will be fine.

Yesterday I was in Dubrovnik and saw a woman in her 50s-60s who looked exactly like if my grandma and Ted Cruz had a child.It's fucking uncanny.I'm scarred for life.

It'll be this way for the next several months. During Euro/pol/ time and on the weekends it's a little better though.

>CBS news saying Hillary is up with 47%

These fucking kikes man

The year is 2016.

In the 10 months since Trump descended the escalator at Trump Tower to announce his presidential bid in front of paid actors, the Republican Party has failed to coalesce around a strategy on how to marginalize the reality TV star.

Now that Trump’s the presumptive nominee, a full-bore GOP civil war has broken out, dividing the party into factions that are providing fresh headaches for Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus.

Priebus on Friday tried to encourage his fellow Republicans to put down their arms. Sitting down for a one-hour conversation with POLITICO’s Mike Allen, the beleaguered party leader repeatedly stated that it’s just been three days since Trump became the presumptive nominee, and that it’s going to take time for Republicans to absorb their new reality:

"Look, you either fall in line with the Don, or you fall. Hard."

Republican governor Chris Christie echoed his statements, declaring himself to be "Trump's bouncer" earlier this week.

>I never want this election year to end edition

Where my JebHeads at??

Imagine being enough of a loser to shill a Trump General on Sup Forums?

Then again, they do have a lot of excess imagination, I suppose.

Please see

We're gonna lose.
The anti-gunners are giving everything they've got now.

What do we do?

This has been proven false by all the times that Trump underperformed his poll numbers in the primaries.

Face it, he's going to lose in a landslide.

Correct The Record hard at work, I see

We're going deeper.

Thanks for allowing me to post this image again.

Well that was...interesting.

So how was Milo's speech?

g-going along s-slow and steady user

This is all the DNC could dig up? They've already used all of it. They're out gunned and out of ammo. Must be worried!

Holy fucking shit, something big must have happened today for all these HillDawg shills to be here.

What was it, I wonder?

Not shilling genuinely worried

Anyone consider the fact that on plebbit, they will literally nuke themselves if they get rid of that Donald sub reddit? 160,000 people, gone, just like that. That shit would ruin them. Either that, or people would be speaking out and exposing the CEO's as the HillShills they are.

Where are you going to move to when Trump loses in a Reagan-esque landslide to Shrillary?

Or maybe you'll just kill yourself instead. That would be preferable.

I thought it looks more like a mongoose then anything which would actually make sense since they are notorious for killing snakes.

>1 post by this ID
This is usually a good way of detecting shill/slide threads. People, remember to sage or not to reply to obvious b8 and bots.

If he was never charged shouldn't it not even be anywhere if even the FBI looks?

Please see

He just said he wanted background checks for guns and you personality cult faggots still suck his cock? Go lick a boot, statists.

They should be.

i dig

Here's the story folks

The DNC has the media on their side.
It's all going to be non-stop anti-Trump shit from here until the election
The playbook that was hacked is pretty much the general shit they're going to shill, but they're obviously going to pick apart every little thing he says (As proven after his nation security speech when Joe and Mika went almost point by point "stumping" him)

>first page is full of troll/shill threads
Man, what the fuck happened to this board?

Mostly either the fact that the info got released, basically showing that the DNC were grabbing the smallest bit of shit they could on him. Oh, and Shills are reving into overdrive because its probably 5 cents a (you) now.

Jews.

Morning Joe really picked it apart like that? I'm not sure how anyone watches that show anymore.

He said he had to do service. That is on the books. If thats true, it might be on his record. They will make inquires, and from there, find out. Just a thought though.

It's quite annoying. Where those fat fucks at? They need to do their job.

>implying any ration person has ever been against background checks

Tbqh I already assumed they had background checks for guns
It's one of the reasons I was so pissed off about that Muzzie getting his hands on a gun after being investigated 3(three) times by the FBI prior to the incident

Under attack by the #MentallyHills. It's to be expected since a lot are former Bernie fags

Shills my friend.

Things are only going to get worse until november.

RARE

>clinton with double digit lead on trump
>trump taking "congrats" for orlando
>trump flip flopping and calling for gun control

How did he mess up this badly so fast?

I have basically stopped watching tv altogether because it so unbearable. They don't even pretend to not be biased anymore. They are so flagrant.

Oh for fucks sake this is patethic.They changed the American flag reddit Trump is holding to a Nazi flag wooooow.They are calling Stphen Colbert "based"for calling Trump a nazi how original.

The worst part is they steal our fucking memes

>please be patient whille we take their coats.

Absolutely disgusting.Nuke that shithole.

>Where are you going to move to when Trump loses in a Reagan-esque landslide to Shrillary?

You might as well be asking me where I'm going to be when Santa Claus buttfucks the Tooth Fairy while riding a unicorn in Neverland, because neither of these things are going to happen and you know it.
Trump is practically in the White House already, you're just to stupid to see it.