He is an American and isn't Anglo, French, Polish, Dutch, west african, or Native American

>He is an American and isn't Anglo, French, Polish, Dutch, west african, or Native American

Why are you here?

If your peoples didnt exist in large numbers at the founding you have to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3SDvMtUCuM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The lands USA took from Mexico already there was a few mexicans, then are you talking about?

But it was agreed they would leave

And most of the people there were natives who had separate deals

America is the land of immigrants, faggot

This is a meme

America is a land of conquerors

Immigrants came later

Get out chicano mierda

>meme
pick up a history book sometime

also im a german jew, not a chicano :^)

Dude, you just put into words would I've been thinking for a long time dude, you just put into words would I've been thinking for a long time now. I did know exactly quite how to phrase it but you hit the nail on the head. Outsiders GTFO

>native american
as a chicano it's good to know i'm wecome here

>west african
Hey NIGGER

No you go back

I'm ethnically Polish but also Scots-Irish, do I have to go back?

You are not Scots-Irish you are a Scottish genocider larping as an irishman because your ancestors lived in Belfast for two years.

Will you nature niggers ever stop being soo assblasted over this? You lost because your dumbasses can't into technology and sensible trade agreements. You dumb fucks sold long island for some fucking beads. Like how fucking retarded are you?

I am American

More than you, negro

They sold Manhattan for some beads. Long Island was never purchased IIRC.

>tfw Alfredo doesn't realize that I am part pasta

Chicanos go back

Only natives mixed with white colonists to the USA can stay

I am a mulatto

Half my family was slaves and shit and the other half were British leatherworkers that came to Massachusetts from Derby

that sounds like how i imagine our first contact with aliens
>wow gorgon, they really sold us their moon for a few measly tons of gold? suckers

GET OUT WHITEY

youtu.be/3SDvMtUCuM8