youtube.com/watch?v=F_OVz3fLmZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw too intelligent to be taken down

>Woodley with another successful title defense
>casuals *still* seething

>karen

first for winning the fight and losing everyone's interest

T. Woodley

Why is Dana so mean to him I mean is Dana really that much of a "man of the fans?"

wow, constructive critiscism. thanks m8
i didnt put a header on that because i havent figured out a style i want to go with. just putting it in helvetica black would be too plain

textured border around each days events or around the whole thing?

Even if Conor's side comes out to $100,000,000, which is doubtful because a lot of that is no doubt coming from back-end points (meaning he's likely not to see money from that for a long time if ever, google: Hollywood, back-end points, not getting paid), he has to pay out:

10-15% to publicist
10-15% to manager
10% to agent
$300-$500,000 for camp, pre-fight medical, travel
and
$121,505.25 (lump sum; income tax)
PLUS
39.6% of the income over $418,400 (income tax)

And... the $100,000,000 shows up as around

>$14,000,000

in your bank account.

Still good money, tho.

why didn't Maia just give Woodley the Ryan Hall treatment? Cruz himself said he should have kicked more

But our queen stich albu fought yesterday?

Nice pasta homo

Probably because maia wants to fight again instead of being sent to butt scoot purgatory.

>DC's face when he interviews Jon on FS1 before his next title defense

why do you think this is worth reposting? for what, the third or fourth time? or are you the archive spammer with a new proxy?

i was thinking the whole canvas but you could probably just fill it with a black stroke. a texture at low opacity on the dates/events might look decent though

>he won
>that means he isn't incredibly boring

Rosholt could have been champ, I would have skipped his fights too. Belts don't matter.

>all the idiots on /heem/ were legitimately excited for Tyron vs. Maia

I guess you hate having fun or lack any common sense.

I bet you're also excited for Floyd vs. Conor, right?

Dana hates it when fighters stand up for themselves or look out for their careers. He wants to keep paying them peanuts to get brain damage and for them to be kissing his ass for it.

Because everything is Woodley's fault. It's 100% on Woodley that nobody wants to bang with him. Wonderboy won't come within 10' of you? It's Woodley's fault!

DC is going to Matt Hughes himself soon

>trane himself so hard

>we consider Rizin/ Pride a freakshow with attractions like Gabi or Sapp
>average person probably considers UFC to be a freak show because of the McGregor/Mayweather fight

DC and JJ corner audio of the finish:

streamable.com/i9b8j

>Jackson yelling at Izzy

Punished DC when?

>paying peanuts and kissing his ass for it

Sure seems like it.

I knew Maia wouldnt take him down but I thought tyrone could have at least heemed him rather than throwing 2 strikes a round

Yes, it was a fun match. You don't want to see Conor vs Floyd and you're saying *we* hate fun? Dude, circus matches are fun.

Dana wants entertainment, not athletics

it's not about what dana wants, it's what consumers want

BINGO and if you don't like it GTFO niggers

DC is 100% going to snap.

>Rory would be champ if he didn't go to smellator

also might want to add time zones to the event start times. goober v mayweather starts at 9 local i think

this, it's not that he's pissed off that Woodley avoided the ground

Dana wants a finish, doesn't matter how you fight as long as you hype people up and finish

>DC starts doing coke
>loses 20lbs
>gets the rubber match
>dominates it

>niggers
he means that in the most endearing way i'm sure

Rizin is like 85% man drama. They have some good fights too and i still tune in to watch though.

DC isn't a frail bitch like you guys he can handle a defeat.

Dana can still say whether Woodley deserves a fight or not and I think he does

HANDLETS REPORT IN

i just measured my hands and they're only 8.25 inches long, and i'm 6'2. should i place myself on DC level suicide watch?

→ (OP)
But our queen stich albu fought yesterday?

>he can handle a defeat
>cries for 27 minutes straight

;^]

>tfw 6'3" and 8"

now i know how manlets feel

Post USADA Rory loses to Woodley.

Is there any mma fights to be really hyped about in the next few months? I guess jds vs ngannou is kinda spicy. Ufc blew their load this month and expended all the good fights. Hopefully new years card is stacked right up

Why is everyone acting like DC is terrible? He's undefeated at HW and his only losses at LHW have come from the GOAT. He's never going to be more than 2nd best but no one else at LHW is gonna beat him. Kinda like Benavidez or Gadelha.

this was done on purpose to hype goob mayweather

Gus beat him

I have big palms, but slender little girl fingers. Feels bad.

time is not on his side so what's he really going to do with the fights he has left

I doubt it, Tyrone's fight IQ and skill level is too low to beat Rory if were being completely honest.

Wonderboy doesn't match up well with Tryone's explosiveness, it's true, but Rory does.

So if Rory and Mousasi didn't go to Lellator they would likely be UFC champions by the end of this year.

Consumers also want entertainment, which is why Dana wants it.

Spoiler: he knows far more about what sells and marketing than some retard on Sup Forums.

Woodley is bad for the league, not really any disputing it. Dana will give him shittier fights and less pay because ge doesnt generate revenue.

McGregor gets the big fights and pay days because he is the biggest draw. Woodley will NEVER EVER make 100 mil for a fight. "Muh clean athleticism" doesnt pay. Like it or not, humans want to be entertained. Romans didnt build the coliseum to watch a guy punch another guy less than 10 times. They wanted brutal death matches, even rigged ones were ok.

5d chess my man

Tyrone has high fight IQ and skill. He has low marketing IQ.

without a doubt, UFC is failing

whenever she fights again

Yeah for sure my man, he beat Jones too didn't he?

>Boys don't cry.
Ok there winona ryder

Name my band /Heem/

Rory is the better fighter overall, but has his chin been cracked? He's young, but he's got a lot of mileage and has taking a lot of punishment.

Woodley keeps improving. His striking isn't nearly as complete as Rory's, but his fight IQ is underrated. I'd bet on Woodley in a rematch.

Why yes, I'm so glad you asked. September 9th, UFC 215 main event.

The greatest p4p fighter of all time, Demetrious ''Mighty Mouse'' Johnson will defend his title for a record breaking 12th time agains.... .. . zZzZz

its mid-tier at best, friend :)

he's been smart with matchmaking and holding out for the fights he wants plus Rory is gone

is anyone actually paying to watch this fight?

same reason DJ would rather base pay than PPV points. gets an opportunity to take a risk by fighting TJ *at his own weight class* and says no

Jones had a clear three rounds and is GOAT. Even DC was unsure he won that fight.

>crying like a baby means you can handle defeat
leaf logic in full force

Yes, only $15 cause I'm having a lot of family over to kick in.

the sooner the better
they treated Couture and Tito and other like shit.
the treated Brock and GSP like shit, they walked.
the treated Conor like shit, he looks like he might be walking.
they deserve whatever they get.

lol no

I was gonna put *All Times in Eastern Standard Time" on top somewhere

yeah i dont mess with textures too much because i enjoy flat design but i'll try out some textures because the legibility is really low. i think it needs some kind of highlight color

Rory is too good Woodley would never hit him clearly. You need balls to beat Rory Macdonald.

>tfw Rory has gone to Lellator to crush cans and regenerate his nose so he can come back and heem Woodley, Whittaker, Jon Jones and CM Punk in this order

I prefer real fights to mandrama personally

EUROBEATdown

I'm looking forward to seeing Conor get slept.

Conor did walk at UFC 200, they couldn't close a deal.

Concussions make you hyper-emotional, user. Can't blame DC for crying, his brain was literally bounced around his skull just seconds earlier. He probably doesn't even remember it.

naw

I'd explain why you're stupid and why having an emotion is the heat of the moment translates to having drive and desire but you've never had an athletic accomplishment in your life so you wouldn't understand anyway.

Okay so where did Gus win three rounds against DC?

Or you need Rory to shut himself down like he did with Wonderlad.

There's no way mighty manlet keeps his #1 p4p spot right ?

Whenever pvz fights again

Wonderboy is the superior striker and Rory couldn't take him down, bad matchup for Rory.

the fuck does pound-for-pound even mean

well played, sir

Woodley is 35 already and will only get slower as time passes. I also disagree about his fight IQ desu. Maybe backing up to the fence is good against Maia, but you can tell he was very unsure he beat Wonderboi in the second fight until the decision was read. I just don't see him not walking backwards into the fence and getting bullied again.

all weight classes combined more or less

if fighter A weighed the same as fighter B who's the better fighter

is that a period joke?

/Firas Zahabi fucked Rory for that fight. I could explain in detail but pretty much they used him as a sparring partner for what's his faces kickboxing match and made him adapt a weird style that didn't work for him and didn't bother training him properly. They also let the dude train with GSP a lot when he was supposed to be training Rory and he didn't even go to Rory's fight but did go to the other dudes.

It's the guy that's dating sage's square head sister. Can't ever remember his name.

P4P is a big fucking nonsense meme, a realistic P4P list would just be the best heavyweights and light heavyweights.

Wait, how much does a normal seat cost, the bad view ones?

Are the featherweight matchmakers autistic? Why do they keep making mismatches with top contenders vs up coming fighters?

It's a made up term created by Jewish boxing promoters to get people to actually give a fuck about manlet """fighters""" that are so small, the average man could pick them up and toss them like a lawn dart.

Naturally, the UFC stole this meme. P4P means nothing.

Which is retarded because if fighter A weighed as much as Fighter B they wouldn't be the same fighter they are now

> "Believe you me, Buddeh."
youtube.com/watch?v=F_OVz3fLmZI

"If", "If", "If"...and so on.
It's meaningless shit from the marketing department.