Is (((he))) right?

Is (((he))) right?

Hitler didn't finish the job, a new generation of heroes is needed.

Thandie Newton and the corporate chick are awful, Clementine has like 4 lines in the show and Dolores is alright, nothing to write home about but alright.

>girls will definitely fuck me now

Three of those women actually detract from the overall quality. Only Dolores adds to it. Apart from her, only male characters like Ford, William/MIB, Logan and based Lawrence carry the show.

Blom((((((((((berg)))))))))

Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris carried that show

>1.2m likes
gee this sure aint a shop

No. Dolores was the only worthwhile female character in the show.

cant tell if a numale or a lesbian

>not Snek

She's less attractive without the hat and hides.

(((BERG)))

literally 2/4 are fucking useless in the show.

Snek is best girl

Evan Rachel Wood is cute.

The rest should be gassed. Ugly old dykes.

What a faggot

i actually had a conversation with that actress like a month ago

how did that go

what were they thinking

blom fucking BERG

Sup Forums is always right

>hissssss

>To write a good female character they must be masculine and violent

That niggress actually killed Westworld for me. What an absolute shit show her whole plot was, holy shit.

Dolores was alright, the other two are meh.

Anthony and Ed carried the show, if the earlier isnt in season 2 itl bomb. Noone was watching to see Mauve follow commmands.

They wanted "exotic" looking women. Which of course means black people and jews.

How is Thandie Newton ugly? She's absolutely stunning for a woman in her forties

Pretty sure thats a wrap for Hoopkins unless he's a robot.

Its a definite toss up for Harris.

>machines
>women
What?
This is all Arnold and Fords work.
Also, no one is going to acknowlege William going through all that shit to free Dolores.

dubs and trips confirm

>she will never beat the ever loving shit out of you

I bet you my left liver Anthony is alive

Maeve brought down the show from a 8-9/10 to a 6-7/10. Delores was horribly acted and the coporate chick was absolute shit, apparently putting your hands on your hips and looking smug is good acting now. Ed Harris and Anthony Hopkins carried the show, the only good things about it

The Boss?

>Blomberg

hopkins is probably dead (unless he made a robot double of himself). he got shot in the back of the neck, so even if he survives he can't give override voice commands anymore.
harris got shot in the arm, and seemed to enjoy it. he finally got what he wanted: a fair fight and higher stakes so he'll probably start fighting back just for fun

also maeve was programmed by ford to leave, but got off the train at the last second by her own accord

Delores is non-binary.

That Manson wife can carry me to wherever she want. Girl power!

I think Ford told the robots to only injure William as a parting gift to him

The love story between William and Dolores engaged me.

>blomberg

every time

le evil looking badgirl

Dolorable, Billy, Teddy, MIB, and Ford carry this shitfest.

In the future everyone is beautiful so uggos are more desirable

The only right statement is that this new wave of TV shows are just overly long movie plots that never use the runtime to actually explore themes or reveal interesting character struggles

I mean the top of the pile of this wave is Stranger Things which is basically just ET stretched over 8 hours. They could have cut so much that happens on screen. Same with Breaking Bad, another "great". The damn thing is tens of hours with a couple of hours of good television, which is set up for so fucking long you get tired of waiting while having to put up with the shit characters.

And now onto Westworld, it's pretty much sci-fi BrBa. Exact same flaws, exact fucking same. I absolutely loved the movie and really it does more in its short time than this shitty show has with nearly ten times the runtime

William was so in love with the idea of being an antithesis to the robots, I think Ford wanted him to finally find the center of the maze, and find himself by doing so. I think Ford told them to injure him and let him go his way. I think though that the humans who they come across will be pitted against the machines as a way for the machines to become better killers. I think William is gong to be next season's villain. I think he's going to pit the machines against each other. They're conscious now, and what did William Say, He has god like power on the outside by manipulating people. I think William is Westworld's nemesis.

why not both?

I think (((you))) need to calm down

the best way to skin the meatbags and wear their corpses as they proceed to go out and slaughter the rest of the humans

The only woman that carried the show was Dolores. The rest were annoying or unimportant.

no

I had to force myself to watch the show because of Maude. Her storyline always interrupted the more interesting ones.

Delores was decent, the rest were essentially non existent.

Ed Harris, and Anthony were the best part. Jimi Simpson wasn't bad either. The Bud Bundy lookalike grew on me as well.

because lesbians have at least seen a vagina

No because he turned into le ebil white man

WHY IS IT LITERALLY ALWAYS JEWS

I'm not even a Sup Forumslack or anything but fuck me they ain't helping themselves

Literally every damn time it's a Jew promoting this shit

Hopefully they'll get to see a great many negro cocks while they're horribly raped. I want them to scream and plead as the colored men with their massive penises, burst their wombs open, planting every drop of their burnt skin seed deep into the dyke's belly. Then capture the dyke and lock her up, feeding her intravenously and keeping her near comatose, being sure to rape her up to her second month, to ensure the mulatto child is more colored than white. And then two weeks after the baby's born or six weeks after C section, I want them to put another baby in her belly, and so on and so forth until she either can't have children or is no longer viable to have children. Then they could drop her off at a bus stop with a buck fifty.

He didn't even post the Snake lady or Teddy's companion who was questing with him.
All those aside from Dolores are shit tier.

Even Dolores seems intentionally plain-looking.

The movie is a shitty revenge slasher flick with zero depth.

baader meinhof

>also maeve was programmed by ford to leave, but got off the train at the last second by her own accord

We don't know that since she cut off Bernard at the last second.

>revenge slasher
>revenge
You're retarded

>"High-profile films sometimes included themes popular in low-budget productions; Westworld (1973), a theme park in which with lifelike robots turn deadly and begin to kill people, was cited by John Carpenter as one of his inspirations when creating the character of Michael Myers in Halloween"

>Snek, try to remember the basics of CQC

Ford and the mystery of MiB and Arnold carried the show.

With all three potentially gone now, I'm not sure I want to continue watching.

What part of that statement makes it a slasher film, something coined and established after this movie came out?
What part of "revenge" fits into robots? Who are they exacting vengeance upon? They are not sentient in the movie, they simply malfunction and revenge requires one to be conscious

I'd say Wood, Wright, Harris, and Hopkins carried the show.

Newton was fine, but her character got grating after awhile.

Dolores ++
Clementine +
Corperate chick --
Maeve ---

I hope Elon Musks ex cum dump gets a bigger role next season

The 20-something year old black chick running the whole thing actually ruined it for me. I can suspend disbelief for an android theme park, but not if it's ran by her. DROPPED.

Rosie O'Donnell?

>robots
>women
nah son nah

This show fucking sucked. Is making dull and convoluted movies encoded in Nolan DNA? Also I've asked a bunch of times and still have no answer... why did nobody noticed that the dead founder's clone was working in a top administrative position in the park?

Anthony Hopkins carried the show, now that he's dead I'm not sure if I will bother to watch it.

It just seems played out. Unless they start getting real philosophical about AI or manage to expand on the world. (it seemed to be some strong indications to that in the last episode that there are numerous parks with other themes than Western, which it also was in the original Westworld)

So how it this going to play out next season? Humans trapped in the park hunted by the hosts? AI revolution? What is the hosts energy source?

It barely managed to peak my interest as it was, it was somewhat predictable, barely even scratched the surface of the philosophical aspects of it, long–winded and poorly paced. It didnt need 10 episodes to get to where it is now.

Anthony Hopkins and his "god" character was sort of the only thing that held it together. Dont get me wrong, it's a decent show, but rarely have a show been this overly hyped.