UP ON A LITTLE LIKE OSAMA WITH A BOMB UNDER THE BIN
INSIDE THE MIDDLE OF THE PENTAGON
AND HIT A KINDERGARTENER WITH A RENTAL
YUH

my only reason to stay alive is to experience the day he will be reelected

They call me the Klu Klux Klown
using my race to shoot us down.
You're the white man in the black world,
I kicked the black man outta my White House.
You listen to the late nights, fuck-head?
Pay attention, you're sayin' the same shit that they said.
Spent your career lambasted by press,
so thought you'd understand bastards distress
over whoever they can't control.

Thought you'd jump on my Trump Train
so you're playing along with the same old same
to get your new album some views?
Call me a Nazi, I'll call you fake news.
And if you want a new dad you can call me your father,
cause if I'd ran Detroit he'd have never got farther
than the front door. Don't bother,
been bringin' back so many jobs now I'm tired
so fuck off back to irrelevancy, you're fired.

Music for this ?

Fire.

>Trump saying something stupid again

NO WAY. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

How is Haiti not a shithole though?

I mean the country is a shithole. He didn’t say anything racist at all.

The president is growing this country on the backbone of bigotry that comes from when I saw my family called spics, wops and mackerel eaters. We should be ashamed. We’ve learned way too many lessons and history will tell you that if you don’t read history, you’ll repeat them. That’s what our president did for us today.

You'd be happier with pussy cuck soyboy Trudeau.

You must be 18 or older to post here.

Shit bro, did Trump call you a spic?

Once again he said nothing about the people. The country is a complete waste from after the many natural disasters. Look up any pictures of it.

>The United Sharts of Amuttica thinking they have any right to call another country a "shithole"

el goblino...

eminem's last album was shit

Whoa that pic

i hate donald trump so much. if he died i wouldnt feel a morsel of grief. we better elect a functioning politician next time so i can go back to not thinking about our inevitable societal collapse. we can keep our slow march towards it back to normal without plummeting down immediately

>IM GONA TAKE A DOMP ON DONALD TROMP

Honestly though Haiti is a shithole. The president probably shouldn't say it but it's kinda true

trump is just a symbol of the decline of the west

the US has had horseshit leadership for decades and its going to be our demise

If anyone of us were living in Haiti right now we all would be saying the same thing

>high level of poorness
>Corruption
>social and economic system so bad that when they get hit by a natural catastrophe they can't do shit

It is a shit hole. Unfortunately.

THATS AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

"Wait, Haiti has a government ?"

See

fair bazinga my friend!

when has any society had a ruling system that wasn't shitty so far in our world?
Trump is terrible for our world but don't let that specifically actually interfere with your development of your perception of the world at large, keep it in the back of your mind that his current power is a statistical outlier of what our world is actually capable of producing in most circumstances and in all likelihood probably shouldn't have happened thus far in our history (assuming that he doesn't start a new precedent of some kind or something), though in all honestly it's probably better that it happened now than later. We're at least smart enough now to see through his shit, if we actually end up ending up as some idiocracy type state then we wouldn't know any better by that point than to elect celebrities as presidents, at least now we for the most part know what's wrong with what we are doing.

la creatura...

Why do you hate trump

>inb4 he's racist. Tv said it so i believe it

The question should be why do you like trump. I didn't vote and i don't really like either candidate but Trump hasn't done anything he promised. Hillary is not in jail, there is no wall, America didn't become greater and all he does is act like a 12 yr. old on Twitter. I'm not a Trump supporter or hater, but I don't know why Sup Forums worships him so much. Just to be contrarian?

For anyone actually paying attention pic related isn’t a surprise

Sup Forums might be the most pozzed board on all of Sup Forums

it's because he's a smug pepe (sociopath)

nice graph faggot, its almost like they do the thinking for you now

all those "Trump accomplishment" pics and even the pastebins in those generals have been debunked millions of times even on Sup Forums which is Trump land

>says he hasn’t accomplished anything
>I google search trump accomplishments so far and post image

You are a fucking retard, respectfully

>googling because he's just taking sides instead of actually knowing

the thing with you contrarian hipsters is that you're just as much sheep as the normalfags you hate so much. the irony

So you just absorb information from the atmosphere or something?

You can’t say he hasn’t accomplished anything with no evidence? I’ve provided evidence that he has and you keep covering your ears screaming NO I KNOW HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING IT WOULD DESTROY MY BELIEF SYSTEM THAT HES TERRIBLE

>taking sides instead of actually knowing
Or maybe he's taking a side based on what he knows

t. spic/wop/mackerel eater

>can't name Trump's accomplishments and had to google

Obviously knowledgeable on politics and not just an edgy contrarian on the internet. Obviously.

Imagine being this cucked by Trump. Do you think Hillary was your savior still you fucking libtard

So far:

>you said trump hasn’t accomplished anything
>I list his accomplishments, admittedly from google
>you still refusing to believe he accomplished anything

Wew lad

Hey why so mad?

>the fact that user had to google his accomplishments is somehow proof that they don't exist
Ok

>implying you would believe anything without a google search

You couldn’t even use google to find out your point was wrong. Who’s really the uninformed here?

More like the media inventing shit nobody said again.

and you're a fagget on top

you should be grateful for Trump
he's the best president you've had in decades
I don't get how Americans don't love him. Maybe some other nations have reasons to dislike him for his america first policies, but Americans?

Maybe because he hasn't done anything good and only made America's reputation even worse than what it was? All the racist/sexist/etc. bullshit was dumb but he really didn't do anything for the country yet.

He's done a bunch of stuff and believe me Bush and Obama did more damage to US reputation abroad.
I was in DC last xmas and had an argument with a friend that lives and works there. He felt that even if he had to pay less taxes, somehow Trump was still somehow affecting his life negatively. I asked him how, and he couldn't come up with an answer.

>embodiment of sin
>sin literally means "mistake"

lol n1 faggot

Bump

I live in Canada with a literal fag in Chief who would get on the podium to cry for your horrible experience, wanna trade places? I'd gladly move to country with a leader who had a back even if he's near clinically retarded.

I’m not exactly a fan of Trump, but just lmao.

t. spic btw