When's the next season of Cosmos going to air?

When's the next season of Cosmos going to air?

I need some enlightening television

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9ftTNGk3Rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that if Carl Sagan had twitter, he would never spout this smug pointless shit.

Magic space negro is such a fucking hack.

That but unironic. It was a pretty decent documentary series and Tyson does have a great voice

Does this guy do anything but post "ACTUALLY" tier tweets?

LOL US NERDS AMIRITE
STUPID JOCKS.

HEY, JOCK, WHERE'S YOUR FOOTBALL EH? LOL LOSER I BET HE'S GONNA BE HAVING HETEROSEXUAL SEX WITH STACEY AFTER THE 'BIG GAME'

We would have flying cars if the nazis won WW2 or if we didn't have to waste so much time and energy dealing with niggers and other minorities.

Sometimes I wonder if we'd have flying cars by now had civilisation spent a little less brain energy contemplating Twitter.

he's 3deep5me

>people can hardly drive well enough in 2D
>actually wanting 3D driving

does he do this to appeal to his le epic science 15 year old fans or did they show up as a result of his shitty tweets?

Pretty soon everyone will have drones. Then it'll just be a matter of up-sizing them until we all have our personal copters for short-range jaunts.

We have flying cars, we call them helicopters, they just aren't very practical for the average family.

He's literally become a walking meme. That's why you never affirmative action someone into science, even pop science.

Yah because the people watching football are the same nerds working on flying cars

How did this negro get famous again?

Jokes on you. Tyson Was a D1 athlete and probably fucked all 4 years of college

Nerds pretend to like him so they can prove they're not actually racists.

Tyson seriously sounds like an edgy, nihilistic teen. Why is this fucking idiot on TV?

Pretty sure it was this mess

>implying

he was in the wrestling team of his university

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

>tries to mock guy who fucked all through college as a ripped wrestler

You need to go back

Nah it's now cool to hate him because he's an asshole IRL and charges tens of thousands of dollars for speaking engagements even when it's small groups of students
Apparently he just reads from Pale Blue Dot and talks about how he was pals with Carl Sagan

Fucking hell Neil DeGrasse Tyson is an obnoxious cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=e9ftTNGk3Rk
I watched this fully expecting it to be autistic, seeing as both Dawkins and Tyson are memes.
But every time Dawkins opens his mouth to make a point that is decent or makes sense Tyson literally just goes.

DAE think it's just like 'insert shitty pop culture reference here'

He's a nitpicking unscientific shithead, the only reason he's famous with young people is that he can quote movies while still portraying himself as a scientist.

That's a lie.

yeah, fucked men LMAO

Is he talking about American "football" or real football?

He's kind of a cunt but Cosmos was great.

This fucking guy, man. Goddamn Neil pisses me off sometimes, there's room for both football and flying cars you ass clown!

#goseahawks

>football is a big problem
>not corporate greed and government corruption

This is a stupid comment to make when there are much bigger problems holding society back. He's so busy trying not to talk about any real social and economic topics that all he is left with are dumb lines like this. Makes him seem fake.

For someone who considers himself smart he sure fails to realize that humans always liked stupid sports whether it be Gladiators, chariot racing, jousting,boxing etc

flying cars would NEVER have gotten off the ground (pun intended). This is because Health and Safety would ban it and block it before it got going. If regular cars were invented tomorrow, they'd never get started either.

So, no. We wouldn't have flying cars.

>be tv scientist
>bitch at others for not making his terrible sounding idea

I can see why redditors love him so much, the man is basically the definition of the "I fucking love science" pseudos

Fucking this.
Imagine the anger you experience when some asshole pulls out in front of you. Now add another dimension to the mix.

That's a big garage.

It got canceled in favor of another night of football on Fox.

Go Pats.

I unironically agree with him. White america should move beyond worshiping nigger culture

flying cars are airplanes.
they are not cost effective.

I'd would rather have underwater trains over flying cars

Watching sports really is the sign of the underman

And Sup Forums should move on from worshipping black cocks but that'll never happen soon.

>wrestling
>having sex with people of the opposite sex
You know the drill.

He's right. Sports are for the brain retarded and the fans are some of the most obnoxious people on the planet.

MUH MUH MUH GAINS AND MUSCLES N SHIET

>football
>nigger culture
(You)

stop

posting

this

guy's

brain

turds

Spoken like a true retard

Sometimes I wonder if we'd have flying cars and FTL drive by now had the confederates won and all manual labour was done by enslaved niggers, freeing white men to contemplate and create wonders

>tfw there would be a 9/11 literally every 3 minutes.
top kek

the people that focus on sports arent exactly the genius demographic
the real waste of brain power is stuff like investment banking

>when a nerd refers to a sport as "sports ball"

>telling others how to live their lives

Lol, what a faggot

>when a nerd refers to hockey as "sportsball"

no, because then there'd be no incentive to mechanize agriculture as labor is already free
there's a reason the North had something like 90% of the railroads at the start of the Civil War. The South's economy and culture simply didn't encourage innovation

He better be talking about soccer

for you

wtf i hate slavery now

ENGAGE SIEMIAN CLUTCH MODE

> people shouldn't do what they want with their own lives they should do what I want them to do

Does Black Science Man really not understand that atavism has driven every major human advancement, or is he just being wilfully obtuse here?

>Sup Forums now cares about twitter drama and takes every post super seriously
Sup Forums has gone to shit

Black science man.

there is literally nothing more manly than fucking both female and male anuses

There is more weed in my system than stars in the galaxy

he's not being wilfully obtuse, he's just poking a bit of fun at sports players.

unfortunately, Sup Forumsedditors are too brain damaged to take it lightheartedly and this thread will reach bump limit because everyone is so anally ravaged

sports are for manchildren

welcome to /current year/ where Sup Forums is only serious business and no one is allowed to have fun anymore