Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Don't worry, they hate you too

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

colleges have semesters too dood

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

Just remember that you're better than everyone else and nobody understands you and you'll do just fine.

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

this works through high school but if you keep this up into adult hood you become a real asshole

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

See

Cool

Don’t care

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

thatsthejoke

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

hates people
is a person himself
Why haven't you killed yourself user?

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

I’m not a pussy

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

it's probably not the people you hate. For me it's more the social rules. I'm not autistic but I still struggle quite a bit with all the small talk and other stuff you're supposed to say and do. I probably come across as a nonchalant asshole a lot of the time. Wish I could express myself a bit better without being so awkward

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

Idk I was a barista for a few years, so shooting the shit comes pretty natural. But just the dynamics of interacting with others in lieu of their narcissism and lack of self awareness pisses me off I guess among other things

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

my friennd u hav to be nice to oter peopl and they nice bac?
real friennd is the bestest thyng!
com to INDIA and we can be friennd :D!

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

that's true. But honestly I wish i had that lack of self awareness. Makes everything easier. There's a guy in my class that I just cannot stand. He needs to have all the attention, makes the most insensitive jokes, competitive over everything with everyone, thinks he's the best at everything. It's so draining to have him in our group. He dominates everything, and others are either too careless or afraid to go against it. He really needs to be put in his fucking place. Worst of all is that he's the most shallow ugly asshole you'll ever meet. He's honestly ruining every day I see him, it's that bad. If there's one guy wh i'd wish death upon, it's him

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

I barely have patience for people who can speak English let alone those who can barely, thanks for the offer though, Pumasnji

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

My unironic condolences, user. People like this deserve to be shot. More often than not I’m running into people who are more or less just like this; I’m hoping it’s just because it’s a ‘college thing’ that people grow out of.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

he practically looks like this btw, only a much uglier face. Just the guy you wanna punch the second you see him

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

this is why you don't have any friends tbqh
enjoy dying alone :) im serious, have fun

Cooper James
Cooper James

this is why you don't have any friends tbqh
Pretty sure he already knows that user

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

people like that are fucking cancer

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

then don't give him any attention, it's just a circlejerk thread about him not having any friends and he wants you to validate him and make him feel good about it somehow

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

Don't tell me what to do faggot

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

How's high school, retard.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

NON MUSIC RELATED FEEL-BAD THREADS BELONG IN R9K (I THINK. IM NOT A LOSER SO IM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT GOES ON IN THERE)
MODS PLS DELET

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Go back to facebook my dude

Nolan White
Nolan White

Its more about your edgy and immature attitude

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

YEAH we dont tolerate edgy immaturity here on Sup Forums!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit