What's your opinion on a stay at home dads? Are they living the dream or pathetic losers?

What's your opinion on a stay at home dads? Are they living the dream or pathetic losers?

They are pathetic feminized poor excuses for men. Women stay at home with the children, men go to work.

Homos.

God did not intend for the man to stay at home and the woman having to work.

have you not seen the pathetic excuse of our 'future leaders' the last 20 years?

women have totally fucked it up.

some times you have to do the job yourself if you want it done right.

They invest into their children. An honorable cause.

I know some who work on actual projects and just don't get paid an official salary, but the ones that stay at home doing nothing but babysitting and getting fat are pathetic excuses for human beens.

>All stay at home dads are the same
Nah
My father stayed home because my mom was a piece of shit. Constantly bitched at him to get a job with higher income even though he already made a shitload but she was spending it all on shoes and clothes and shit. She was a 0/10 parent too so they switched places basically so he could make sure I wouldn't end up a shitty person like her.

That said, I've met a lot of beta numale stay at home dads that are balding at 30 and have literally nothing interesting to contribute to conversation or any other situation because they're dull and unintelligent.

They're fucking pathetic

If you can't win the bread for you're family you're a pathetic sack of girly shit

I never thought I'd agree with Iran on something, but this.

I'm a stay at home dad, i'll go back to work in September when she starts school,

I took 4 years off to raise my daughter so what? I've spent more time with my child in 4 years than most dads get to in 20.

Plus we have a strong bond now I'm her favourite parent she wont be a degenerate ho bag.

>This is an average British """""man"""""

Married to a woman about 20 years older than me.
She handles the bills, I relax at home most of the time and just dust for the most part.
It's fucking amazing and it's the closest you get can to an easy life as a male without being born rich.

Fucking losers, a man has to work for its family. A man who takes money from his wife is a faggot and should kill himself.

How can you even call yourself a man while doing nothing all day? you are literally the bitch of your wife. Pathetic.

I bet all "stay at home dads" like pegging too

>Some works for you and gives you free cash basically
>But you're the bitch

Feminism has your brain warped.

Gender reversal, a lot of mums I know can't handle childcare so they work full time and stick the kid in nursery all day.

not average, stay at home dads are not common at all and have only recently increased (we're still talking 15% tops of fathers in the UK) because of computing stay at home jobs being on the rise.

if they still have a career, like published authors do, it's the ultimate dream

otherwise it's not, they are just sub-human leeches

they are like lions.

they make the females hunt for the food, while they get the lions share of it.

they dont need to work because they are stronger, the weak should fear the strong.

besides my wife likes to work

>depending on a women
cuck

its only okay if your a great businessman or a successful methcook

NEETs who lost their virginity

How did you guys meet?

Don't you get fucking bored?

I would love to be a stay at home dad.

Maybe I would learn programming or find a job where I could work from home once the kids were old enough.

What gives me pleasure in life is not partaking in the rat race. Playing video games and chatting folks on Sup Forums and fucking my wife when she comes home would be the life.

men raise their children better than women do
nothing wrong with it

It really depends on to what degree they stay at home.

I've got an uncle with two sons who has been a stay at home dad his whole life, because his wife got a cushy accounting job for a big-name company early in their marriage, and the two of them have been great with that arrangement forever. She works during the day. He does night shift work doing deliveries. They both get a chance to meet and see the kids in the afternoon, and his flexible schedule lets him handle parenting emergencies she can't, because she's the old-school type of worker who won't take off for anything.

It's not all bad, but it requires respect in your marriage, and a stay-at-home father NEEDS to do something so that he is not idle, and so that he can be a role model for the children.

Because if a woman's emotional role is of a caregiver, it's the father's job to be a leader and role model.

It's the result of feminism.
These dumb whores want to go out into the work world? Someone's gotta take care of the kids.

It's all fun and games until your wife starts hooking up with her boss or male coworkers.

Yeah mine right?

Fuck feminism haha, I mean, a strong independent woman decides everything about my family while I watch the kids hehe this is paradise right?

HAHAHAH! Fack you dude! I am currenly fucking an Iranian girl and she loves my fucking White cock. HHAAH get cucked. You pseudo-arab

>Married to a woman about 20 years older than me.

Do you call her "mommy" during sex?