Firing an AR15 is a traumatic experience

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

>firing a gun is so scary
>the smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick
>KUNTZMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a953110.pdf
google.com/patents/US2951424
youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S LIKE WHEN THE NAZIS INVADED- THERE WERE LOUD NOISES AND GAS!!!

>loud
No it's notice. If you are firing then the sound is quite muffled. The sound hits you from the side.

>bruised my shoulder
Pussy, how about you get proper form

>I was sick and anxious
What a fucking geek man.

>Shooting it gave me temporary form of PTSD

He owes us his man card. Little children can shoot AR-15's just fine without getting bruised, battered, and traumatized.

>4:40

>MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING, EVEN THOUGH I USED EAR PROTECTION

fucking liar, all credibility out the window.

What a colossal cunt. Shooting is fantastic fun, one of the safest sports globally and can be enjoyed by everyone regardless of age, sex or even most disabilities.

This. Bruises from firing a .223 out of a full sized rifle? Either he's a liar or he's a medical freak.

Also already meme's about this article.

>(((Gersh Kuntzman)))
>NYDAILYJEWS

>Oi vey dis rifle made me verklempt! I had such terrible gas!

Is he really serious? Bruises from a .223/556?

Guess we're really in the age of the numale.

I'm betting that faggot reacted like this when he pulled the trigger:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

>Even in semi-automatic mode, it is very simple to squeeze off two dozen rounds before you even know what has happened.

What happened is you pulled the trigger 24 times, you stupid kike

>selective fire or "modes" of any sort on a civilian AR
>switch between fully semiautomatic and baby-seeking school penetrator assault mode

AR fags BTFO

They should reinstate the assault rifle ban. Even Reagan gave it his endorsement in 1994. Comon guys, let's join the rest of the first world.

>People who think an AR-15 is an assault rifle
fucking idiots

goddamn what a pussy

>kuntzman

Pure coincidence.

>The recoil bruised my shoulder

Jews confirmed for porcelain fags

I can kind of relate to this guy because being around guns has always made me really anxious but that doesn't mean you have to be a pussy about it. Should probably try getting over it. Also, saying " temporary case of PTSD" is really fucking retarded. That's just stress, you giant faggot

God what a pussy I'd like to see him shoot a joe biden approved 12ga

I shot an ar-15 when i was like 10 and it was one of the most fun experiences of my life at the time, the author of this shit must be an INCREDIBLE pussy to be given "temporary PTSD" lmao

follow up
nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555

>50 people dead
>guys look at me and how i dont like guns

Have fired an AR-15.

It's fun.

If you think that's loud try firing a 12 guage or a 30-06 or something.

I bet you didn't get sick and it fuck your whole world up for an hour afterwards.

>Liberals will defend this

>(((kuntzman)))

How much force do you feel in your wrists?
I've only ever fired handguns before

It's a cuck what did you expect

If it's traumatic it means the people that go on these shootings, carrying all this ammo and gear, in hot fucking weather with the adrenaline through the roof are TRAINED to do this shit.

You can't just buy a gun and go on a spree in a week. When I held my first gun (which wasn't even loaded), the weight of responsibility was so great I felt a bit of anxiety but I've grown to handle it and respect it.

This isn't a gun control problem this is a problem of idiots thinking anyone with a gun is dangerous without having experienced first hand how to handle one for more than a few seconds of pissing yourself.

AR-15 is a ridiculously ergonomic rifle.

It honestly feels like you're playing some shitty arcade shooter with a plastic gun.

Shouldered firearms don't affect your wrists at all.

>The recoil bruised my shoulder
what? ar15 has minimal recoil

>The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face
this should never happen

his face is also very far from the rear aperture

>The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD
this guy isnt even trying

why are you still memeing this in every thread, nogunz?

dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a953110.pdf

you
are
wrong

the children might lose their ability to hear. really makes you think, maybe it's better for the kids if we ban it. I mean the second amendment is pretty vague, because a right doesn't really mean freedom from consequences, so you should probably be jailed for owning a superhigh capacity 9mm ar15 shotgun.

Fucking pussy in the article. If its your first time, totally understood.

If you have shot a gun before, then you are definitely a pussy.

But, this liberal nut is probably afraid of anything that shoots.

Like is his puny cock amirite?

hes right

the ar15 is not an assault rifle

Someone post that faggot Swede who fired with a ar-15 and started cry

And nowhere does he mention the Patriot Boner from shooter that I often get.

nice quads and also it is still a loud hing endangering children precious ears won't you think of the poor children

Seriously, if you have a penis and don't get a chubby from shooting in a fun environment, you should probably look into cutting it off.

>some military shit from 1984
Even though early AR15's were available in full auto it is generally accepted today that AR15 means semi-auto and assault rifle means burst or full auto.

i got trips not quads

You should take this to /k/ get some better results

He's a lefty.

.223 is much louder than 12ga

30-06>.223>12ga

Yup.

Ive only shot a few hunting rifles and shotguns and I can't imagine an AR15 having more of kick than a shotgun. Probably not even as loud. I don't know a lot about guns so I could be wrong.

Give him a break when I was 10 I shot a nugget and it bruised my shoulder.

>being terrified by technology and power.
>literal Luddite tier.

Go get Darwined in a Gay nightclub, fucking pleb.

>((((Kuntzman)))
>typical nu-male appearance

>feels like a bazooka
>bruised my shoulder, that can happen if you don't know what you're doing
>deafening, even with ear protection
>PTSD
>smell of destruction

It's a fucking AR-15. Jesus Christ. Children are capable of firing it. This guy is the biggest pussy ever, or he activated hardcore shill mode. Most likely both.

not according to the picture

I nugget has significantly more kick than an AR-15.

no, you don't understand. the AR-15 was built select fire with the express purpose of meeting the M16 standard. there was never not a select fire AR-15. that is the fucking entire history of it right there.

the prevalence of semi-auto-only variants has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with this retarded meme that "an AR-15 is not an assault rifle." the definition of a thing, exactly as specified, does not change just because there are a lot of copies that are almost in spec.

>kuntzman
>kuntz

I don't know. I like guns, but I'm not a gun nut. I fire other peoples guns because my roommate won't let me keep a gun in the house and I don't want to be a dick and keep one secretly.

All I know is those hunting fuckers when they fire shit on the range you feel it reverbing in your chest.

Either way, the suppressor on the AR-15 does a good job at redirecting the sound sideways. So directly behind the rifle it's actually not that loud.

It's loud as fuck if you're standing beside somebody firing one though.

>another nogunz chimes in
please, please stop embarrassing yourselves. read the pdf. read wikipedia. do something already.

Nuggets are beasts. It's the dirst rifle Iever fired and it was intimidating as fuck.

The AR doesn't even compare.

> imagine if weapons manufacturers made and nuclear handgun, a atomic ar 15 if you will.

That would be rather impressive. This guy is fucking insane.

you are the most retarded fuck please read this

google.com/patents/US2951424

> This invention pertains to automatic rifle mechanisms and in particular to the gas system employed for operating the bolt and bolt carrier.

Some tests put it around 150 decibels which seems to be pretty average and on-par to many other guns. With a muzzle brake it can hit insanely high levels though, like up to 165db which is pretty bad for your ears.

you could hold the end of the stock on the tip of your nose, burn a mag, and i doubt the recoil would make your eyes water. these people try too hard to create sensational stories

Why is the AR-15 so popular? It doesn't look very ascethic

The recoil on a weapon firing .223 is ridiculously light. If you hold it right you will barely even feel it.

>even though every cell in my body came with a Y chromosome it is generally accepted that i am a woman because i make myself look like what everyone says is typically female

holy shit, listen to yourself.

If you mention an AR15 at a gunstore or shooting range 99.9% of the people there will assume you mean semi-auto (the .1% is autistic fucks like you)

Well, I bet most people wouldn't get PTSD from firing it.

You could at least skim the wiki

>In 1963, Colt started selling the semi-automatic version of the M16 rifle as the Colt AR-15 for civilian use and the term has been used to refer to semiautomatic-only versions of the rifle since then.[17] Colt continued to use the AR-15 trademark for its semi-automatic variants (AR-15, AR-15A2) which were marketed to civilian and law-enforcement customers. The original AR-15 was a very lightweight weapon, weighing less than 6 pounds with empty magazine. Later heavy-barrel versions of the civilian AR-15 can weigh upwards of 8.5 lb.[18]

>talking to plebs in gunstores
oh we walmart now?

Which page? Because the definition of assault rifle is a select-fire, box-magazine fed, air-cooled, shoulder-fired rifle that fires an intermediate-powered cartridge.

An AR-15 is not select fire. It is semi-auto only.

>in 1963
oh yeah? you don't say?

four years after the AR-15 was invented, and the preproduction versions shown to the military, and it was adopted as the M16 rifle?

really makes you think

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FAG

He's such a pussy I thought the original article had to be parody, but maybe not.

>Type: Semi-Automatic rifle

It's popular because it's a very well designed tool. It's interchangeable with each other, parts are cheap and easy to get. It's nearly infinitely customisable and it's fun to shoot and own one.
To ask why does anyone need one is to say why does anyone need a Corvette or a Porche.
To foreigners who try to tell me I don't need it I tell them don't fucking worry about it.

I wish I was next to that fag blasting my Scar 17.
That bitch is so much louder than an AR especially standing next to it

Because no matter what you want to do with it, you can do it.

Launch tennis balls for your pupper to fetch? There's an attachment for it.

It's like the Honda Civic of guns. There's no limit of options of shit that you can do or have done to the damn thing. Endless customization.

Very appealing to anyone no matter what their tastes. Simple plinker to 1,000 yard steel ringer and everything in between.

see and "the AR-15 is not an assault rifle" is a false statement.

the fact that i am reminding you of this does not mean that i am also asserting the opposite. not every AR-15 variant is an assault rifle. it is perfectly fine to pick up one semi-auto rifle and say "this is an AR-15" if it is, in fact, such a variant.

but the first one was; the first few thousand of them were. because that's what the draft plan called for, in turn because that's what the military procurement called for. period.

I don't remember RK 95 having that much recoil that it would even hurt or leave a bruise so how the hell this guy managed to get both when firing a 5.56 rifle?

see

ban assault liberals

>nydailynews
Shekelstein isn't even trying anymore.

because fighting isn't a fashion show and a tool is judged on its ability to get the job done, not how it looks while doing it. also if done right they are very aesthetic

Lightweight, modular as all hell (seriously pretty anything you want your rifle to achieve, you'll be able to configure your rifle to do), cheap compared to other comparable brand new semi autos, modern one are very reliable to and easy to maintain, ammo is cheap and plentiful, it's easy to learn, accurate and the fact it's the current service weapon so millions of people are already familiar and comfortable with it.

I'd actually be surprised if they let him even fire it without ear plugs anyway. I'd think since he was a newbie the owner of that shop probably would have made him wear them

It would be funny if he fired an AK with an underfolder

"THIS GUN IS AS DANGEROUS TO THE SHOOTER AS IT IS TO THE VICTIM"
"Where's the toilet? My irritable bowel syndrome is acting up."

My mother has more balls than this faggot.
She almost got her head blown off by a shotgun, and she still goes shooting every once in a while.

The original AR-15 platform was designed as an assault rifle and sold to the government, which named it the M16. The modern civilian versions that are being referred to when people say "AR-15" refers to various semi-automatic versions (note that only Colt can actually use AR-15 in marketing material) that use the same basic platform design but without any selective fire capabilities. Selective fire is one of the requirements to meet the definition of assault rifle. Calling a civilian AR-15 an assault rifle makes about as much sense as calling a semi-auto uzi a submachine gun.

I had a two port SVT.

It was fucking stupid loud. To the point you could recognize it while driving up the road to the range.

You're either trolling or autistic as fuck.

You. Are. A. Racist.

I had a small bruise from skeet shooting, but that was because I did it for 3 hours straight without stopping(it was my first time shooting and I didn't want to stop it was so fun). How the fuck does one mag from an AR hurt you?

>Racist
You are a Trotsky Commie Sympathizer

According to the article he was wearing ear pro. Which makes him even more of a bitch ass liar.

Can it run Gentoo?

Scar muzzle brake has 3 ports

I shot an AK and AR for the first time the same day and the AR was quite a traumatic experience.

so ergonomic but to chamber a round you have to pull on some weird ass thing on the back

what is this button for "that's for when it inevitably jams bro so you can make it jam even worse"

o-ok

and it did jam like 2 or 3 times throughout the day

AK was simple and just worked

Uh? Yeah. What's your deal? There is nothing wrong with it, and you are seem to be saying that as an insult. Stop being a bigot.

Imagine if this guy fired a 12gauge...

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
>after fags hunt