There's a lot of shill threads. Slide threads. And general subversion

There's a lot of shill threads. Slide threads. And general subversion.
I still support Trump guys. The shilling ain't working.
What about you Sup Forums you still support the god emperor?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/omar-mateen-appeared-documentary-bp-oil-spill-article-1.2674702
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>quoting Trump's own words
>shilling

Pro-Trump here, Kek has not abandoned us. Shills beware

Can't wait for you guys to be ashamed of yourself and think all hope is lost post-november. EL O EL M8 Sup Forums is going to be great with you guys BTFO'd hard.

We need these fucking shills gone. Sup Forums is literally unusable right now because of all the shills

I like Trump less and less all the time. He really pissed me off by spending months saying that Syria was handled poorly, then suddenly pivoting and saying he'd have killed Ghaddafi as well. Good luck trying to talk about that here. Now he's advocating a form of gun control advocated by liberals.

*Libya
Goddamn.

POL will never Fall, this one we will take it back from the normies.

Just glad to to know I'm not alone.

Alt-Right til the day I die!

I do

Once the payroll starts going away, so will the shills. And the ones that remain will be decimated.

Trump is finished. I'm a hill shill paid by uncle bill now

rollerino

There's literally nothing anybody can do or say to shake my faith in Trump, it's actually quite a scary feel.

net neutrality -- I'm ok with this now
no guns list -- also ok.

Poor girl. Did the big bad Bill rape you?

The harder they shill the more my vote for Trump is secured. What's new?

HIRE ME

I agree with you. I wish he'd have a real concrete foreign policy. I think in his heart he wants to be the isolationisr we need but can't help but say stupid shit like killing Gaddafi because it makes him look tough.

Oh well; Gaddafi is dead, Assad is still alive. His decisions as president on that one might actually matter

In not Serbia Bro

You got to be fucking kidding me

MY GOD

3 after 3 after 3 after 3 after 3

Remember the low energy CtR shills are on the clock, we do this shit for free

lol you're sposda ask a question you fags, that's why he keeps sayin 'let me check'

Will you lose the presidency to Hillary Clinton?

Well done. Sadly 99% of Clinton supporters are too dumb to get it

>fags
>plural
we?

100% support him.

In fact, the faggots being paid a few cents per you and attempting to ruin Sup Forums are making me even more fervent. Kek will always be on our side.

Oh fugggg

Will you win the election?

Can you beat Hillary?

oh my bad I wasn't looking at IDs

REKT

I am pro-trump forever.

are there a lot of romaniafags around here?

cut the T(trans-sexual) out of your name and maybe yes.

kek

I actually agree with you there. I think trannies have a mental disorder.

>0

Romania on suicide watch.

Oh wow. Just wow.

Trump is the only hope for us this election. Shilling isn't working but it is starting to piss me off. It's so fucking excessive. Any counter raids planned?

I keep saying I'll repost this shill, give up because I will find you every time

It's like life. You get bullied you get stronger. We get shilled we kick their asses harder. We did it before we'll do it again. This fall when the paid ones will leave we will strike.

The increase in shilling directly increases me talking to my friends and family about how shitty Hillary is, and they are all democrats. I say keep the shills coming, can't wait to watch it backfire in November.

I remember the look on mittens face after he realized he was btfo. Can't wait to see how queen Hillary handles it.

>but it is starting to piss me off.

THIS. Don't they realize that attacking us like this will only radicalize us? What bigots!

They'll get what they want, but not how they want. They want Trump to fall, but he will Fall(autumn) on them.

I don't even think it's about Trump. It's about Omar Mateen. On the news right now is yet another narrative. They're saying the old video of him proves he was interested in conspiracy theories. Is this the strategy of tension?

They are all blaming Trump for this. saying "Trump's hate speech did this"

Same, mainly because for every finger the DNC points at Trump, there's 3 more pointing right back at them.

Hillary's nickname should have been Hypocrite Hillary.

>Hippo Hillary
>Hillghazi
>ClintonClit
>WhiteHouseWhore
Choose one, or more

RIP THREAD

Hypoclinton.

Look at this shit

No one fucking talks like this on here, niggahs never discuss foreign policy on here, any idioit can see this shit, you cannot fool anyone here, we know.

It's going to be Mit Romney again on so much more tears. It will be glorious.

How do you have Yahweh and other gods? Yahweh specifically said no other gods or I'm not saving you.

>Poseidon
When he becomes a patron saint of Sup Forums?

nydailynews.com/news/national/omar-mateen-appeared-documentary-bp-oil-spill-article-1.2674702

Literally right above you dude.