Grove Street

Grove Street.

home.

Home....
At least it was before I fucked every thang up!

Spook Street.

Grove Street really would make a great film setting

apefricans?

fuck dan houser

>le next gen is separate universe

what a joke

All you had to do was follow the damn train user...

you can see half the map from there

but still, it's a big map on its own terms. also the best

Yeah I still think that shit is retarded, especially since V has its own version of Grove Street that looks like shit.
There's nowhere really memorable to go to in V.

All GTA games are just amalgams of various movie references and cultural cliches, like everyone says every time the idea of a GTA movie is brought up
It would be like taking a cow, churning it into mince meat and then using the mince meat to build a scale model of a cow
Why bother?

Don't you only go there once?

If I remember you go to Grove Street as Trevor with Lamar to buy a brick of coke or something?

pre-HD was too cartoonish.
The characters wouldn't fit in the new, realistic universe.

Technically twice since you drive by there and can see a couple CPU's that look like CJ, Smoke and Ryder apparently.
It's pretty lame considering it's controlled by the Ballas and you never get to do any actual gang shit in GTA V because muh 3 players and no single player DLC.

I love this board.

Never change Sup Forums

It's a knee-jerk reaction from decades of dumbing down and being grown on "multimedia franchises"

"I wish this movie was a game"
"I wish this book was a tv show"
"I wish this game was a comic"

lmao white people

Is The Shield set in Los Angeles? I always thought it was one of the million cop shows set in New York.

What are you lmaoing about, my subhuman friendo?

This, so much. The only GTA that could be made into a movie that's not cringeworthy is GTA IV.

San Andreas threads on Sup Forums are very comfy

What's that building in back?

It's called Brat 2 mongo

This goes for literally every video game.