MANDELA EFFECT HAPPENING

MANDELA
A
D
E
L
A

Franklin D. Roosevelt - FDR. President of the united states during the majority of WWII. He introduced the new deal, as well as the lend lease act. He was the 32nd president of the United states. He died of Polio in 1945.

All of these are things you may remember about him from school. But what about his name?

FDR - Franklin D. Roosevelt - Franklin DELANOR Roosevelt, correct?

Fucking wrong. Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

What the hell happened?!? Literally everyone in my family knows that his name is Franklin DELANOR Roosevelt. I've asked all of my friends too, and none of them called him Delano. Not a single fucking one. Does anyone here on Sup Forums call him Delano? What the fuck is this shit? Is this another alternate dimension?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

lol retard

you and your family must be retarded
it was always Delano

His wife's name was eleanor jackass

You're retarded, you're thinking of his wife Eleanore

youre thinking of eleanor roosevelt you retard

It was always Delano dude, sorry.

You're in the wrong universe and you have to go back.

Are you retarded? That ain't Mandela.

Accents man.

some people are stupid
some people are schizos
some people are faggots.

OP has hit the trifecta

I always thought it was Delanor too...

is it bearstain or bearstien? this is a big issue for me

Dude im with you on this one.

Prime dimension for life.

its always been delano . you never knew his middle name

I thought you were going to tell this nigger was alive but.. it was this.. Delanor sounds right but I live in the south so it could just be how these cunts said it.

RETARD

IT WAS DELANOR, WTF?

>it was always Delano

My whole life is a lie. *ascend*

>1 post by this ID

Holy fuck, a lot of shills in this thread. It was definitely Delanor, OP.

Don't believe their lies.

It was Delano.

Eleanor was his wife you mongoloid.

I'll just leave this here

>DELANOR
this

It's always been Delano.

If you want a true mandela effect, look at Hitler's eye color (It's steel blue now).

Maybe this can be explained by the R coming in from the start of Roosevelt.

It's said like "Franklin DelanoRoosevelt"

Not even American and I've always known it was Delano lmao

I thought it was Mandelor Effect?

You're obviously mixing his middle name with this wife's first name elanor

fucking dumbass

Harry S. Truman?

It was always Harry S Truman. He had no middle name and made up the "S" to look important. There was never a period after it.

What a shitty fucking thread.

It was always Delano btw.

>confusing Eleanor with Delano
sagerooney

retard

You fuckers aren't from an alternate universe you just played fucking Pokemon while they were teaching all this shit and smoked too much weed in college.

>2016
>using Wikipedia
>not using Wikipoedia

BUILD QUANTUM WALL

Literally who

OP thinks the fucker's name is Delanor Oosevelt

His eyes were always blue dumbass

One of my math teachers in junior high called him Delanor too. It's a portmanteau of Delano and Eleanor.

Delanoroosevelt retard.

Go away rare nigger

He as President when the St Louis Browns won the Worlds Eries.

Yes ignore me shills. I don't want your (you)s anyways

newfag sightings

It was always Delano. What kind crack den conspiracy school have you been going to?? Were you all wearing tinfoil hats?

Oh. This is a slide thread, isn't it? Well, we could fix that.

>americans had a president called 'from asshole'

R A R E
A
R
E

What the fuck is with this thread?

This is getting way more attention from a shitload of people saying 'OP is retarded' than it should. I've been here for a long time, and shit like this never gets this many responses.

MEMETIC WARFARE THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?

WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE?

Wow, I'm so glad the Mandela effect is a testable hypothesis and not just a stand-in for whatever /x/ was wrong about today.

holy shit, he always had brown eyes, becuase you teachers would say, :"he liked people with blonde hair and blue eyes, but he didn't have either himself"

Idiot thats because Delano ends with the vowel O which makes it easier to go straigh into the consonant R sound of Roosevelt

Causing it to sound like Delanor

Not where I'm from.

Darker brown than Pajeet.

I remember it being Delanor, I remember even hearing it in speeches

I always thought it was Delanor but it's probably because when you say it fast, Delano followed by the Roosevelt makes it sound like Delanor

wait hitler had blue eyes? I remember him always being refereed to as having brown eyes.

The only mandela effects I know of are Berenstein bears and which of the two light switches turns on the ceiling light in my living room. No matter which one I pick first, it seems to be the other one

My friend always says "franklin delano Roosevelt" for no fucking reason at all.

Get cuked mandela believers.b

I dont know what to think anymore...

See

OP thinks that because there is also an Eleanor Roosevelt that he can take advantage of the IT'S YOUR OWN SHITTY SENSE OF MEMORY meme regarding Berenstein and. Yeah. It was always Delano

Google Scholar "Bearenstein" and "Chic Fil A" and "Chik Fil A". The first result for Chik Fil A in their case law section has it in one of the titles. Pretty nuts

He also interned Japanese-Americans and got America involved in WWII (most Americans wanted to stay out of it at the time). Some even suggest he knew that Pearl Harbor was going to happen/let it.

It was always Delano. You morons must have slept through history class

it was always this because everyone made fun of his bitch name

You stupid fucking faggot shill, the mandela effect is very real but it was always Delano. Stop trying to make us look like retards you fucking retard

CERN SHILLS EVERYWHERE
STOP LOOKING THROUGH MY TRASH
STOP FOLLOWING ME

Push the button Sup Forums

Maybe this is a shitty publisher or author. I believe in mandela effect. First post i made here just now i hadnt seen this yet. Probably it was delanor. THANKS CERN

It was Delanor hands down. You Delano fags need to fund a way for us to go back to our timeline.

>all of these Berenstain fags

GET OUT OF MY UNIVERSE REEEEEEE

it's always been Delano you fucking retard but muh 1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID

We're in the Berinstoin universe where we have constant happenings this election cycle.

Reminder that this is a troll thread. Some wiki troll changed the name to "Delano". Only retards will believe it was always Delano.

>its actually real

Well, fug...

It's always been Delano. I recall this distinctly because I grew up next to a small town called Delano, and his name stuck when I first learned about him in gradeschool.

The mandela shit is just a bunch of low IQ faggots with shit-tier memory.

You're thinking Eleanor Roosevelt.

I always heard brown, but I also heard the one testicle thing which is not true either

No shit, I remember it being Delanor too.

Mandela effect is REAL

It's because fags like you roll the r from Roosevelt onto the end of Deleno

you're fucking retared.

You know what's odd? I used to instinctively despise those books as a kid. Obsessed on their name for some reason. I thought because sounded foreign. Didn't like their wet little paws and always used to ask questions about them

you're family is retarded

stfu jackass

You guys are mentally retared, please tell me you are both suffering from cancer

Lend me sum money

No am not. Am serious. I came from the Bernstein universe. I could feel something change right around 2007-2008

It just means you died on your old plane.

I've jumped 5 times so far, head on car crash with no seatbelt (magically walk away), jumping off a bridge (walk away), 3x overdose (wake up and walk away).

There's no escape, you just move elsewhere.

The bonus is that I have both my kidneys again.

>*trips over shoelaces*
>"HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING MANDELA EFFECT IS REAL WE HAVE MERGED WITH AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WHERE I FORGOT TO TIE MY SHOES"

ENFPs be like that

STFU mongoloid.

>Franklin DELANOR Roosevelt, correct?
No, not correct. It's always been Delano, dumbass.
100% of Mandela Effect "theories" are just
>I'm an inbred hick from a flyover state and I don't know how to pronounce or spell anything so I'm going to blame my failings on time-glitches AHYUK :^)

>*shills on Sup Forums*
>"HOLY SHIT IM FUCKING PATHETIC I GET PAID $0.03 PER POST IM A FUCKING MORON HURF DERF TERDERRR"

>what is a New England accent
His name was Delano. There's streets in my city named for him that have been so since the war. Fucking moron.

it's always been Delano. it pronounced as Del-uh-no, which when mixed with an accent often sounds like Delanor.

you probably heard people people from the northeast on TV pronouncing it or you probably grew up in or around that region of the US.

its often pronounced that way so its unsurprising that a lot of documents also misspelled it.

This. If you believe this mandela bullshit you are confirmed for Low-Iq subhuman.

Ive been obsessed with FDR since watching an old tv series Biography with Mike Wallace talking about him. I watched it in the fifth grade. It has always been Delano

I'm Bernstein too, but it was always Delano. Ironically, I remember it because it looked so weird when I checked in my encyclopedia when I was 5.

>all these redditors in here falling for an incredibly hilarious obviously kidding post

10/10 OP BRAVO

Oh my god you're stupid. Please tell me you have cancer.

It's DELANOR stupid. You inbred freaks saying it's delano disgust me.

Im from the Chic Fil A/Bearenstein universe, but IDK about FDR's middle name or jack shit about Mandela