How long will it take to defeat Mexico's military?

It's inevitable that we will take them out. The cartels will have complete control of the country if they don't already. It's a failed narco state. How will our invasion unfold and what will be the aftermath?

/sage this shit

>how long
An hour or two. They don't even have a MBT

How long did it take to defeat Iraqs?

Mexico is completely run by the cartels. They don't have shit and are equivalent to the niggers gangbanging in the ghettos of the USA.

They said it about Iraq.

Also dont fall into MBT meme, there's some terrains that make the most advanced tank in the world like a WW1 horse.

>country that shares a contiguous border with the most powerful country on Earth
>versus a country thousands of miles away

OK, Hue.

That's a little different.

Iraq is half a world away.

It's much easier to pour your troops into a nation that literally is right on your southern border.

Until around noon when siesta happens.

But America dont have the most powerfull power projection in the world? It's not the only country that can put a whole Division in the other side of the Globe in less than 24h?

It's probably already defeated, if anything the bombing will help

I wonder if Mexico would go to war if they decide not to pay for the wall.

How long did Panama and Grenada take?

The drug cartels are more powerful than Mexico's own army

>mexico
>military

pick one and only one. they have some guns we sold them, that's about it.

Well this, if youre planing to bomb everything to shit then yeah, you guys can win in a few days, but if you plan to actually march in and spare the citizens lives (plz do) it would take you a few months of gorilla warfare i guess

You're confusing Iraq military defeat with the "nation building" shit show that happened for years afterward. It took less than a month for the US military to defeat Iraqi military and overthrow the government. And that was with an ROE and the US not going total war on Iraq because muh civilian casualties.

If the US really wanted to wipe Mexico off the map it could do it in a matter of days using conventional weaponry. Minutes with nukes.

If USA actually began a war with Mexico, I wonder what the 30 million or so chicanos would do, since they're always WE WUZ AZTLAN N SHIET but if push comes to shove they'd probably be singing The Star Spangled banner all day long

I'm with you homie. Raza till I die homes

Im saying Mexico has a chance against US Military, but comparing Iraq with Mexico is a dumb thing.

First Iraq is a fucking giant Plain (less in North an West) and a fucking desert, without trees, jungles and few river, in the other hand Mexico is a shithole infested Jungle, also mudslimes are know to be terrible in Wars and there's the Narco factor.

It would take anywhere from 5 to 12 hours.

The most likely scenario is that they just surrender, though.

Im NOT saying Mexico has a chance against US Military***

When we had operational control over our border with Mexico as in the 90's and 80's, it would have been a stroll in the park, so to speak.

But now, the cat and mouse game between CBP, ICE and DEA versus those organized entities resembles more of a declawed house cat versus an angry, vicious, mutated squirrel, so to speak.

Nothing to worry about Mexico, at all.

war on drugs..
LOL

You don't fool me. You're coming for our oil OP.

Once the Mexican intellectuals get involved, they will easily design weapons and devise strategies to conquer the US.

THIS.

>gorilla warfare

it's guerrilla

wew lad