/nfl/ general - God Speed based Son of Ninko edition

ARZ:Cardinals sign 34-year-old CB Tramon Williams
FA:Ravens listening to fans about Kaepernick
FA:Ravens pass on working out Robert Griffin III
DET:Lions site projects Abdullah for ~200 carries
SF:49ers HC Shanahan warming up to Carlos Hyde?
SEA:Seahawks place WR/KR Lockett on active/PUP
FA:Ravens considering tryout for Robert Griffin
NO:Sean Payton compares Kamara to Marshall Faulk
FA:Ravens in discussions with Colin Kaepernick
SF:Marquise Goodwin locked in as 49ers starter
TEN:Corey Davis runs with 1st team at Titans camp
LAC:Bolts vague on Mike Williams playing in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

kfrog.cbslocal.com/2017/07/28/cowboys-jerry-jones-to-players-stand-for-the-anthem-or-youre-off-the-team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for American Sup Forums during third world hours.

Anyone else waking up for work and tired of seeing nothing but footie threads?

>calling divegrass footie

Tripfags, everyone.

Andrew Luck retirement when?

I believe
I believe
I believe that we will win (5 games)

>ravens in discussions with colin kaepernick
be sure to overpay him ratbirds

Go Raiders!

In Oz "footie" refers pretty to much all codes of football: rugby, league, aussie rules, gridiron, association...

Cowboys Vs Patriots when?

Jaguars

>488 posts early
>time-stamped five hours later

There's already a thread, dumb fuck:

Gotdamn

Meek one lucky nigga

THICC

Super Bowl?

Yeah, my non American heart yearns for this. Not sure you yanks would enjoy it though

RARE

They're the two most hated teams. Atlanta was a fluke and shouldn't have been in there last year. Dallas NE would be a blockbuster.

Dak is a meme tho. If not this year then never.

MEME team of criminals. Jerry is an absolute madman.

I don't understand the Dallas hate since they don't win that much and I get the Patriots hate but I would pay good money to see that in a Superbowl

Because they are obsessed with me and hate the Cowboys by proxy

ALso why are there two threads

We're divided here at Sup Forums.

Wasn't necessarily talking about Sup Forums. People seem to not like the cowboys in general

They were winners and very dominant - same as the Pats now. I am not sure why no Steelers hate considering all the rape charges their players generate.

Bungles should get him.

If they were winning, it'd be a bigger deal

They did well last year at least. Their QB could go well this season, or there's enough tape that Macadoo sweeps them.

>the tape meme
>Dak Prescott said to opposing teams in a post training game workout: "I got tape on you too"
Get outta here with that "they got tape on him now" meme

He's a meme QB. JUST

>why are there two threads

Sometimes stupidity just happens. Check the time stamps, this one was made like six hours after the other one.

They've fucked up so much in the off season that I can't help but feel they're gonna go on like a 5 game losing streak to start the season

They could still do that and make the playoffs. The Giants are cooked, the Iggles are always a disappointment, and Refskins have it all pinned on Cousins on a tag year.

>old gay shitburd general

>Your team
>Ceiling
>Floor
>Realistic expectations
Pic related
Ceiling: Luck doesn't miss a week and the new defense clicks right away. 12-4 and AFCCG
Floor: The injury is worse than we thought. Luck misses several weeks and isn't himself when he comes back. Rookies don't contribute as expected. 8-8
Realistic: Luck may miss one or two weeks, but when he's healthy he almost always comes to play. Hooker is one of the best defensive prospects we've had in a long time and the O-line is finally starting to gel. The defense will still be well below average and we'll shit the bed in a couple of winnable game (Cards/Bills probably). Overall, though, we have quite possibly the league's easiest schedule (SF/CLE in the same year lmao) and the offense should be even more potent than last year. The rest of the division isn't quite where we are right now (the Titans are being massively overhyped and Watson is anything but a sure thing in Houston). 10-6 and division title.

Breaking news: Blake aBortles is so bad his starting left tackle the team just traded for in March decided to retire instead of play on the same team as him.

albert? why

He's oldish, and he saw how much Bortles will suck.

They could but I wouldn't want to hear ESPN go on and on about how bad the cowboys are

Go bears !

ESPN is ded. Disney will kill it off when all tv contracts expire.

>Miami
>making the playoffs and winning a game
>realistic, tannehill sucks and the defense quits half season. Gase gets fired and we're back to hoping we win one game against the pats

>the college football playoff contract goes until 2024
I dunno about that

They won a lot two or three decades ago and became too entitled. Think of Liverpool in Divegrass.

>think of liverpool in divegrass
close, but the cowboys didn't have a hillsborough moment

Not quite sure how I feel about that. The NBA is still OK
I was under the impression that people just hated the fans

Time to laugh at baltifail. Signing Kaep.

Haha

Will they tho? I thought Ray Lewis nixed it.

The mouse will go all in with Marvel and Star Wars. ESPN is baby baller tier now.

>FOX 8 I TEAM has learned from multiple sources a grand jury has decided not to indict former Ohio State football star Gareon Conley

In big Reggie we trust

Literally nothing wrong

>being this delusional

5-11. The Jags are coming to wreck your pooper.

Ravens fan here, is there any reason why Kaepernick WOULDN'T be a good choice given the circumstances?

Ravens have:
>ZERO (0) run game
>O-line that is the perfect mix of elite & shitty that gets pocket QBs murdered
>Mike Wallace and Breshad fuckin Perriman as the only receiving options
>a pretty legit D to carry his ass

so why not run a dumb meme offense? I don't see Kaep doing amazing but he could get 2 or 3 legit wins. It's not like Flacco could do much better given the circumstances anyway, it's probably a 7-9 year at best

Imagine being Colin after the game and having to be all like "damn, Nessa Diab, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your purple hair and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both as a die-hard Christian and as the Muslim I'll become just for you." when all he really wants to do is complete half his passes and get paid $114 million. Like seriously imagine having to be Colin and not only sit in that chair while Nessa Diab flaunts her disgusting politics in front of you, the liberal media barely questioning her stretched reasoning, and just sit there, hot-take after hot-take, hour after hour, while she perfected that propaganda. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO PROGRESSIVE and DAMN, NESSA DIAB LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been consistently mediocre for seasons now, fucking over playoff contenders and first rounders and later alleged GOATS for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs of Wisconsin. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you've experienced the oppression of a multimillionaire athlete as she convinces you to take up the struggle for your people, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "revolution (for that is what she calls her movement)", the ideas she worked so hard for with race-baiters in the previous months. And then the team's owner asks you to stand for the national anthem, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the stadium security could put you down, but you kneel there and endure, because you're fucking Colin. You're not going to lose your future backup career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Im 22 now and havent been alive for a cowboys owl win

Salty.

Want a medal for that? Room was a choke artist. Dak is going to bring the dynasty back.

How badly will the North Carolina Panthers do this year?
I'm thinking 0-16

Only six more months until the season begins.

This isn't your sport
Get out

This isn't your sport either

>Become an [ESPN] insider and get access to all our articles and tools.

Make me.

my team won the super bowl last season

can you say the same?

so Sup Forums, which of your teams' draft picks have been impressing/disappointing in practice so far?

>inb4 all of them are future HOFs and none of them are busts

Conley just fucking pick sixed the law, so him.

But in all seriousness, Marquel Lee is allegedly getting first team reps. It'd be impressive for a 5th rounder if it wasn't for the fact that the Raiders probably have a mannequin somewhere in their ILB depth chart

There are no NFL teams in Helsinki
Try again

>Derek Barnett
good. probably going to be a rotational guy in his rookie year, getting more and more playing time as the season goes on
>Rasul Douglas
He's got a ways to go. He doesn't have great speed and seems to bite on a lot of fakes, but his ball skills are definitely solid. He's still better than Patrick Robinson, who i keep hearing looks totally cooked.
>Mack Hollins
looking really good, him and Marcus Johnson (undrafted guy) could make Matthews expendable
>Donnel Pumphrey
definitely the successor to Sproles that he was advertised as. might not have much of a role this season though, and if he does it'll be more as a slot receiver.

everyone else they drafted is either invisible, injured, or looks like trash. My grandmom could catch better than Shelton Gibson.

So Pat Mahomes is already pretty confirmed for the best QB drafted in this class, right?

once he proves it on the field

nigga looked like shit imo

>Jerry Jones told players "Stand for the national anthem or you're off the team"

Wow, this pretty much confirms JJ is racist

Given how retarded Jasgfags are I can't tell if you're b8ing or not. Here's a (You) anyway

That's not even true but he'd be based if it was

I'm a Texas Tech fan so I'm rooting for him.

Guy has Aaron Rodgers type natural talent, and gets to sit behind Alex Smith for a couple years and have Andy Reid coach him. I'd say he has by far the best chance of any of the QBs in the last draft class of succeeding.

Yes it is

kfrog.cbslocal.com/2017/07/28/cowboys-jerry-jones-to-players-stand-for-the-anthem-or-youre-off-the-team/

>have Andy Reid coach him
so he'll be a Kevin Kolb, AJ Feely, Nick Foles type back up?

tfw it's still not football season

More like a better version of McNabb if he fulfills his potential.

None of those QBs ever had half the gifts Mahomes does. Pat could throw pinpoint accurate bombs down the field while on the run better than just about any college QB I've ever seen.

Certainly not racist, but a pretty dumb move desu. What better way to guarantee 24 hour media coverage than to have a Cowboy take a knee during the anthem?

How fucking old is that news?

Who was in the wrong here?

The ball boy

kek

although shouldnt it be
>i believe
>i believe that
>i believe that we
>i believe that we will
>i believe that we will win (5 games)
or something like that

>Drafting an Air Raid quarterback when Goff looks like shit
>Drafting a quarterback 10th overall when you already have a good quarterback

Literally Kevin Kolb 2.0

you don't want to alienate the inbred and blindly patriotic middle-american fanbase that keeps the cowboys relevant

>Kelvin Benjamin
>still a fat cunt
SURPRISE, SURPRISE.

>marlon Mack 4th rb
Fuck you colts if you squander him I'll fucking flip shit

>your team doesn't have an elite pass rusher for the next 8+ years

>there are people on Sup Forums who still think may may twat is an all pro

you dont want a meme qb that cant pass on a team with ZERO (0) run game.

>it's probably a 7-9 year at best
then why fuck up your teams pr just to squeeze out 2-3 games? it literally makes no sense to overpay kaep, and any amount of dollars is overpay

Gilmore getting a taste of Julian 'jim crow was a good show' Edelman

the parents. those kids cant be over 13 and all have cell phones. i cant wait til i have kids and im the dickhead parent who wont get my kid one.

Will Luck ever be relevant again?

jej

>t. someone who thinks Kershaw is bad

>Drafting
>Not hiring undrafted rookies and making them super bowl MVPs

bandwagoner detcted

Save

This guy keeps insisting that i fucked up but his end of the deal is so much worse. Is there something im missing?