Is Uber degenerate?

Is Uber degenerate?
I was thinking of making some side money by being an uber driver, but I'm worried I might pick up some "bad" people of certain "races" that could put be in danger. Are there any uber drivers on Sup Forums and if yes, what are your experiences dealing with "different" people?

My dad (65 years old) does Uber. We live pretty close to the US Mexico border, but he never complains about people.
I think with Uber, the drivers get to rate the passengers, so bad passengers get weeded out

Yes, goy - Jewber -- I mean Uber is a great way to make side money. Absolutely free!

If you're going to meme, at least elaborate.

Uber is shit, they are rapists, they bring in drugs. I don't trust them. They make tremendous profits and pay no tax

apparently bringing in competition against established services is now jewish or something

I used it last week the driver was from argentina here only 3 months and didn't know what right / left meant it was fun.

Uber is the opposite of being a goy.

The way to be a true goy is to pay 4 times as much for a taxi. I gave up the yellow Jew to use uber and since the drivers get rated they have to be nice too.

I was an uber driver briefly one of my passengers made me let him give me a handy and then sucked me off. Watch out.

>be copfag
>patrol tries to work in "I'm your uber driver" evey time we take someone to jail
>living real life super troopers

He promised you a hand job but then suddenly sacked your dick? This world is going down the drain.
How do you love with yourself knowing you are just as degenerate as everybody else?

>not wanting to give dollars earned to a nigger president

How is this jewish

>know where the Muslims are in your city
>don't work the drunk shift
>take people to and fro in the morning. They'll have jobs, which means they're white

It's a smartphone app that costs money to use, so it's guaranteed %90 white clientele anyway.

t. Uber driver

Also,
>is Uber degenerate
>is money consensually given in exchange for good or services immoral
That's a fucking stupid question, dude. Please, stop phrasing stuff like this, it's really dumb. Just try to be serious.

Solid analysis

I didn't want to get the HJ he just kept adamantly insisting on it

I got paid more to sit at home and call people to fill in surveys. Then I doubled my money getting paid to sit at home and shill for Hillary Clinton. Don't bother with Uber.

>made me
m8, At least once a night a drunk hipster girl or gay guy wants me to A. stop what I'm doing and go barhop with them, B. fuck them, or C. do drugs with them. I've always turned them down. No one made you do anything.

Yes, though. I have had drunk older women try to molest me from the back seat while I'm going 80mph on the highway, after forcing me to switch Pandora from my post-punk playlist to White Snake radio.
>b-but no, Uber drivers are the rapists!

There's a youtube video about it.

Basically at the end of the day if you include engine wear and depreciation you're making something like .20c an hour.

People are stupid enough to do them surveys?

Uber drivers here are like 90% Somali.

It's literally just taxis with slightly nicer cars and an app.

I make average $17 an hour (to put in perspective, it's really hard to make more than $12 without a college degree + experience, here), about $20hr if I brave the weekend drunk shift and $30hr if there's a big ass event going on, like Summerfest.

You can rent a new little Prius from Uber, to cut down on gas and negate wear and tear, for $90 a week (Just like coal miners would rent their helmets and picks from their company:DDD) and return it as soon as you're done with Uber or it craps out on you. You can also write off everything on that car from the insurance, to miles driven per day, to the coffee and tacos you bought while working, but I'm not sure if that applies in your cunt.

If I ever get an uber driver who's not white, I'll send him on his fucking way.
The whole point of Uber imo is to support white cabbies.

>You can rent a new little Prius from Uber, to cut down on gas and negate wear and tear, for $90 a week

I've actually considered doing this, but then I'd have to drive a Prius.

>Being a friendly guy that offers to drive people around
>degenerate
You can only pick up degenerates. Being a driver does not make you degenerate.

Yeah, then we got the out of work oil guys, crying to everyone about how much money they used to make, and driving in the middle of the city like surburbanite pussies. Between the non-whites and laid off oilcucks, everyone's really refreshed to a young, inner-city white guy.

>business model based on fucking over the drivers
>collects all data it can on its customers and employees, of course without telling anyone
>promotes the use of cards instead of cash
>pays almost no taxes
>openly states that it wants to introduce self-driving cars as soon as possible

If that isn't merchantry personified, I don't know what is.

Oh yeah, I wasn't lying about the surveys thing. The worst one was 45 minutes of blatantly obvious fracking propaganda and 1-3 (sometimes 0, sometimes 4) people actually sat through it with me every day.

With a short survey that's 5-10 minutes, I would get between 6 and 12 in 6 hours.

That's hard to do here, because like I said >90% Somali, but I guess that's what I get for living in Mogadishuapolis. At least if they're rude or their car smells like shit you can give them a bad rating, unlike one of the Blue and White cabs where you're shit outta luck.

They are investing heavily in self driving cars. They are building a self driving test track where I work.

Yeah, I use an Equinox but I'm pouring in $15 in gas for every $100 I make, now that it's gone back up.

I'm switching soon, though. I usually put on 100mi per night and American cars have a nasty habit of exploding at 150,000mi.

My dad does uber. if you rate someone below 3 stars you will never get them again as a customer

That's why I drive a 15 year old CRV. It might be a slow POS, but it's got 250,000 miles on it and won't die. I'll probably scrap it when the clutch goes out, but god damn those Japs make a fine econobox.

It's too old to Uber with, sadly

Welcome to Sup Forums, where literally EVERYTHING is a Jewish plot.

Pretty accurate

i work nights in my main job so i usually finish around 5am then uber from 6-9am

usually around £50-60 in 3hrs

Uber is great. Cab drivers just can't compete in free market, started to lose their monopoly and just got butthurted. Since all of them are pakis, indians or whatever, it's a win-win. Fucking love Uber.

I could see it in super rich parts of California or so (like those robot memecops) but in Houston Texas, in the land of Aggies with jacked up trucks and little dicks, going 90 in a 65, fighting the 4+ million people commuting each morning over who gets to go first in the merge lane, I don't see self-driving technology entirely translating to my city.

That's the best hours. All my money comes from the 4am-9am crowd. I only work the bar shift on the weekends if it gets wild or I just missed a morning by fucking up my sleep schedule etc.

I wonder who could be behind this post

I could say the same about drivers here in the Baltimore/Washington metro area. If you try to be good and go the speed limit on, say, the BW Parkway or 95, you will get run off the road.

But then they turn into total pussies, thinking you need six feet on either side to pass or change lanes, going 20mph.

Sounds awesome.

shit is even more affordable than airport vans most of the time

My city bans Uber from making pickups at the airport, so all the drivers will pick you up one stop away on the train instead.

Are you sure? There's a geo-fence around the two major airports in my city, but you have to Jew out to the city for a special permit, then go to the airport desk and register that permit, and then you can only pick up at one certain lot in a certain part of the airport. So, it mostly turns into >"I'm here, in lot-C. Black SUV, hazards on."
>"I'm a passenger pick up:DDD"
>"I can only pick up at lot-C, city regulations *gives direction to lot from regular pick up zone*"
>Rider has cancelled
I'd rather just drive back into the city and pick up the next guy, as half the fares in the early morning are to the airport.

It was some compromise deal that Uber worked out with the airport commission and the city. The service would be allowed to operate within city limits but couldn't go to the airport. If the commission saw an Uber pickup happening they could report (or at least try to report) the driver to Uber who would get his privileges pulled. I know some drivers risk it, but a lot just tell you to take a 4 minute ride to the nearest station so they can get you.