What is wrong with the film critics? It seriously wasn't THAT fucking bad. I can see a 50% but a 26%?

What is wrong with the film critics? It seriously wasn't THAT fucking bad. I can see a 50% but a 26%?

Back to Fuckheadistan or wherever it is you're from.

Was that seriously it? That one line made everyone freak the fuck out?

The last Bourn was worse
What a boring movie

If it's not 90%+ it might as well be 0%

Do you know how rotten tomatoes work?

Can you electorate on why you feel the film should be more highly rated amongst critics?

Because it's nowhere near a 26%? Like I said, I can see average ratings for the movie, hell I can even see a 4/10 or 40%. But it seems like the main gripe with the "critics" is "xenophobia"

never seen the film but if that's in it it's pretty terrible. not terrible as in immoral. but awful dialogue. even a hardcore edgy racist from Sup Forums would be ashamed of that. it should be at least bit more clever.

Can you elaborate on why you think the film is good? What's good about the film?

If you're offended by a line in a movie you need to reevaluate how you react to things. It isn't really a bad line if you actually watch the movie, it's a stereotypical action movie line. Bland yeah but bad not really.

It's a decent action film, it follows the formula of Olympus has fallen a little too closely but it's a decent "just watch these cool action scenes" movie.

It's 2016 after all.

Oh and the acting was decent, there was one scene where a girl was smiling when shit was going down that was odd as fuck and just shouting "I'M ACTING" but besides that it was alright.

So you're basically saying "ITS FUN HURR DURRRR"

/film/ when

Hola reddito. The line isn't all that bad in a kind of movie like this, you're just triggered it was said by a fucking white male.

I'm guessing you were triggered by that one line and you also only watch pseudo-intellectual films, huh?

The average rating basically is 40% though

nah it's not offensive. just stupid.

t. offended individual

You don't understand how RT works. A 26% doesn't mean a 2.6/10 average. It means 26% of critics gave a review that could be considered positive

It was funny you just need to lighten up buckaroo. It sounds like you got triggered so you are attacking the quality of the film

Soon
Join the cause and stop the Sup Forumseddit pleb cancer today

It's a stupidly pandering action flick if you aren't a right wing fuck yeah America type.

Looks like I'm retarded then. Well the reviews are still giving a low score cause muh xenophobia.

no that's not it

but it's something

Who says you have to be right wing to enjoy the movie? Looks like we have another offended individual on our hands. What is it pandering too exactly?

it's not offensive in the slightest

43 people agree with you though. RedditTomatoes is such a fucking dumb site.

>xenophobia

thats why
the sjw cuckaroos didnt like how it portrayed the bad guys.

they should of been white!

>never seen the film but I'll give my opinion any way
>mentions Sup Forums

Hi Redit

I don't remember them being pissy about Olympus Has Fallen and the bad guys were asian. I guess it only is bad when the bad guys are muslim.

>It's a stupidly pandering action flick if you're a fucking cuck

Because Olympus Has Fallen was actually "good" compared to the other shit that came out around it

I didn't say it was. People do get offended by things that aren't.

You mean White House Down? I haven't seen that one. Don't plan to.

No I am "triggered" by your incapacity to discuss a film, to come up with good discourse. You seem to know very little about film yet you feel entitled to post here and criticize film critics

Jesus I don't think I've encountered a fedora as big as this even on /lit/. You actually make people from /lit/ seem casual.

This movie is fucking trash.
Idk wtf they spent $100M on but the movie looks like it was made with $20.
>The CGI is laughable.
>The plot is nonsensical.
>The dialogue sounds like edgy teens thinking of "badass shit"
>Morgan Freeman and TwoFace are not interesting characters
>FUCKING GERARD BUTLER is the lead
"go back to fuckheadistan" is the highlight of the movie. That and the closet joke. Absolute trash - 2.6/10

No spring breakers, jack and beanstalk, oz, etc

>anyone who doesn't like it is an offended cuck liberal gay Jew

Yeah I'm neither American nor Muslim. Ignoring the pandering and muh drone strikes, it's a mediocre action film.

>anyone who doesn't like it is an offended cuck liberal gay Jew

You literally called anyone who liked the movie right wingers. You don't have any right to greentext that. You avoided my question too, what was the pandering?

>only 26% of reviewers gave it a positive review
Thats just as bad

terrible fucking movie tfw who cares

now that i think about it, i can't believe 26% of people whose job is to tell the public what to watch thought this was worth watching

Lmao I'll greentext anything I want, faggot.

About most things in the movie was pandering
>US dindu nuffin blowing up that wedding
>get back at those muzzies Gerald Butler
>bodyguard returns to job in a surge of patriotism
>US president starts reciting the constitution when captured
>six European special ops in body armor is inferior to one American in a suit

It's an American wet dream - Americans saving the day from incompetent Europeans while killing muzzies. Also somehow justification for drone strikes

It was marvellously violent. I give it 95%.

This movie really stinks my son. Finally RT made some sense.

I didn't fall asleep during it, so it's at least 5. Can't say that for capeshits.