twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn Kompany got fat

>some guy asks if there is a more corny fighter than chiesa
>i reply with sage
>warned by the mods
why are mods such casuals

>punished DC

>waiting for Dunkin' Donuts across the street to open

lmao, but kevin lee is cornier than chiesa imo, with the dressing exactly like some more famous black dude and the godawful trash talking

where are all these DC faggots coming from

All the crying on saturday was fucking ridiculous. None of this was going on in /heem/ do casuals really like DC this much.

Do they not know anything about DC? How he broke down AJ before fighting him.

DC is one of those dudes that believe a fight starts the day you sign the bout agreement. He will and has do anything to get an edge on his opponent.

To the Aussie bro asking why Evinger looks like shit:

She always looked like shit. She's the quintessential Rousey-era WMMA fighter, IMO. The people that Ronda built her career upon.

>He will and has do anything to get an edge on his opponent.
good, clever DC

r/mcgregor heems buchinger

Yeah except when you meet a dude that will meet you head on for your shit talking and you end up crying after he knocks you the fuck out.

Not smart

>only one guy managed to do it but it worked for everyone else
Very smart

>080

So clever, such a clever boy

youtu.be/9yGpTN74UeE?t=1277

DELET

beta faggots always root for the "good guy" losers and demonize GOATS like Jones

Man, I felt so bad for DC. To see someone try their hardest for something they strongly believe in and still fall short is something.

Yea and apparently slav faggots always root for the druggie lowlife criminal, who would have guessed

>where are all these DC faggots coming from
Unironically reddit

Natty goat t woods

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.

I really hoped Dustin would win

Same, same with Cowboy. It looked like he was nearly out in the 1st minute but unlike the RDA fight he kept going and showed heart and improvement. Robbie won the decision, Cowboy won the fight

He lost twice to a
>druggie lowlife criminal, who would have guessed?

I think Jon appeals to the normal guy who made some mistakes but managed to get shit together in the end. Also helps that he is GOAT tier

Manuwa getting heem'd in 20 seconds is still the biggest shock of the year so far

It's only a shock if you didn't watch him get heemed by rumble and Gus lol

Manuwa was always massively overhyped tbqh
I hopped off that train when Alex heemed his shit

Daily reminder that this picture isn't funny in the slightest
This man has a concussion and is terrified and confused, the realities of life was slipping in and he broke down in a moment of weakness
NO SHAME!

youtube.com/watch?v=1hmfzFh56Vo

ROUSEY ESQUE IS CORMIER IN HIS DOWNFALL JOE

I actually bet on him against Misha but not Jimi

I'll never doubt him again

not bad quality

youtube.com/watch?v=7weqk5_xrRA

Damn I dunno what's in those hands but it's dynamite

As soon as he faces anyone in the UFC that was even a NCAA wrassler he's going to get memed on

Screenshot this

Chocolate, Cheese, and a glass breaking yodel.

Reminder that MMA wouldn't be what it is today without Pro-Wrestling.

Know your history.

Stay woke.

Punished DC should fight the biggest killer in the division now

That's Volkan and he could easily wrestlefuck him

anyone who disrespects pro wrestling outs himself as a casual

p4p best strikes behind the ear

It's a shock bc it's says Volkan is real a threat, if he were to fight DC in October more ppl would favor Volkan than you think

jimi got no chin

at least gus will get the next shot

>“Be careful what you wish for, young man,” Lesnar said to Jones via The Associated Press shortly after the fight.

I guess more people are idiots than I thought then

He split decisioned fucking OSP and knocked out 2 memes, only time he faced a wrassler in bellator was the only loss of his career

if rumble couldn't beat DC oez won't

>Believe you me, buddeh.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_OVz3fLmZI

wtf I love bisping now!

Gus vs Jones or Gus vs Oezdemir if Jones does Lesnar

Spicy

For my entire life I thought it was TOKYO TIRES. Only at 214 did I realise it actually says TOYO TIRES.

Jesus Christ the state of my brain.

Modern WWE is pure shit though, you have to admit

I understand he lost a belt,biggest fight of his career but you can't cry like a fucking woman

DONT DO THAT MAN UP

With all the talks of Tyron being like Mayweather who actually was/is the most hated UFC champion of all time?

Lesnar still got 6 months of his ban left and it only ticks down if he's in the USADA testing pool

Doubt he will ever come back

Not talking about WWE lad, talking about superior Nippon wrestling. Though New Japan is going down the shitter trying to appeal to WWE casuals.

>betting against Oez after his last 2 fights have been over in seconds

I mean I stopped watching it many years ago, from what I learned they decided to end Undertaker's WM undefeated record so it must be shit but it still holds a place in my heart desu, especially attitude era

I wonder if Jones will try to arrange a fight against some other heavyweight, in that case. I know he doesn't really want Stipé. But he still wants a fight that'll get hype. Perhaps Ngannou.

lmao nfl memes capping on crybaby dc

DC was on Mike & Mike and he literally said "I can't stop crying, I've been crying so hard since the fight." Why do people like this guy so much? Every time I see him, he's doing something embarrassing or making a fool out of himself.

DC's chin looks like it may have finally gave way. He's walked through much heavier shots than that head kick from Jones

meet me in the octagon.

>Memeing oez after he split decisioned OSP this year

I'll get behind the hype train if he beats Gus, glover or DC

>ever getting on the hype train of a t*urk

NO, DELET THIS

Lad was concussed and realised his worst nightmare just happened, everything he worked hard for, for 2.5 years flushed down the toilet.

leave him be

DC is kill

no

Yeah, I bet against him based on that fight with OSP. Won't do that again.
Manuwa is a guy with strike power. You'd expect him to be able to handle Oez. Instead Oez just rushed him and heemed him.

>le he's a pussy because he cried

He also just fought the best fighter in the world. "Man up" doesn't apply.

Also most fighters will bawl like babies after losing, they just manage to hold it to the locker room

Meh last fight he took a hard shot from rumble and stayed standing

It wasn't just the head kick that got DC over, it wobbled him but the real genius was the trip from Jones

Manuwa is one-dimensional with 0 inside game

Imagine the state of AKA if Jones went up and took out Cain

WE ARE REACHING LEVELS OF S U C C THAT WE DIDNT THINK POSSIBLE

Manuwa is a glass cannon lad, hits hard but weak chin

>he follows a page called NFL Memes on facebook

racist

he said he would fight smaller HWs and I doubt he goes up to fight someone that won't make him a lot of money.

Jones vs Mark Hunt

Stipe isn't a huge heavyweight and whoever has the belt is a draw by virtue of the fact that all casuals respect 'heavyweight champion of the world' + champ v champ is easy to sell

hence why I said "modern"

Imagine being this much of a bitchmade twerp.

perhaps, I think Jones is more than happy to stay at LHW though

War *insert name here* is pure cringe

Yeah DC fans are pretty cringey. You can tell most of them are virgins.

So could Tyrone have done more or was he really in that much danger of being choked out?

i want dc to do a fucking interview, wana hear what he has to say about his future

>UFC buys out Bellator because they're a threat
>unification of the belts card

Mitrione v Stipe
Bader v Jones 2
Moose v 'sping
Rory v Woodley 2
some goof v Connor

your welcome Dana/Coker

unless it's WAR SAKU

Woodley could've knocked Maia out in the first round.

imagine trying to punch an octapus.

That was what tyrone was up against.

It's Maia who was losing. It was Maia who should've done more.

Chito joining the neck tattoo gang

#based

I respect Woodley as a fighter, but we all know his KO power is there, so to not finish Maia when he could have shows his true colours. I didn't find the fight 'boring', but somewhat interesting. But we all know Woodley could've KO'd Maia in the 2nd if he had just followed up.

only 2 of those are good

>use your company as an advertisement for Gaycie BlowJobJitsu for years and years
>Have your commentators repeatedly shill BlowJobJitsu as the most dangerous martial art ever and that no one stands a chance against it if they go to the ground with a BlowJobJitsu practitioner
>brainwash an entire generation of fighters into thinking this way
>get mad when people are terrified of going to ground against BlowJobJitsu guys

What did Dana mean by this?

It means the Gracies haven't been involved in the UFC for decades. Also the company that now owns the UFC is an entertainment company so they want more exciting fights. That's why you see all these press conferences now before fights and lots more media.

Can't blame Dana for pushing for fights that will sell. Plus the fight showed without a doubt you can't just rely on one style any more in MMA.

mods are always the biggest, dumbest faggots on any board

Serves you right for being a faggot DC nuthugger. Fuck off back to r/mma with the other bitchmade twerps, loser.

I could heem any octopus here

He was punished before the fight. Now he's just a broken shell

Mods are even more mentally ill that your average chan user.

I got a permanent ban from another chan for simply having a different opinion to a mod. I managed to get it overturned because a slightly more reasonable mod realised it was total bullshit.

yeah sure tough guy
>youtube.com/watch?v=iSNl50mvDuk

one of many such examples