/asean/

F edition

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-kut2-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/18315621_238021873343311_7374633785544933376_n.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=rRiAtNivmp8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisha_Ayub
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/19/mh370-search-maps-remote-depths-indian-ocean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK PHILIPEANS AND FUCK FILIPEANOS

Who this? Westlife?

in the end It doesn't even matter ,

Literally who?

meh, they got suck after Meteora their ratings even went down the drain each new album released. should've maintained the edge

pak bagi duit pak
pengen beli switch pak
pak pengen main splatoon 2
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When my time comes~

>tfw Burmese in a workplace full of Indonesians and Malaysians

when you try your best but you don't succeed....
when you get what you want, but not what you need....
when you feel so tired, but you can't sleep....
stuck in reverse....

Dats rite, fear us and obey.

Holy shit, RIP Chris Martin.

in the EEEEEEENDD

In the end
Setiap yang hidup pasti akan mati

bila Izrail datang memanggil
jasad terbujur di pembaringan
seluruh tubuh akan menggigil
sekujur badan kan kedinginan

Itu la... dekat negara mat salleh mana ada pertandingan melukis poster anti dadah sempena minggu anti dadah. Patutlah ramai terjebak... Ni mesti tak pernah buat karangan kaedah-kaedah membasmi gejala kuning dalam masyarakat.

Bila dah hisap dadah, otak dah tak stabil, last-last bunuh diri. Duit ada, perempuan ada, kemasyuran ada tapi hidup tetap tak bahagia, jiwa tak tenteram.

seriously
i am reading your post in upin ipin sound

But ketum is harmless.
Legalize drugs and the invisible hand of the market will fix it.

scontent-kut2-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/18315621_238021873343311_7374633785544933376_n.mp4

betul tu bang.
>muke tu bile menang peraduan melukis poster anti dadah 2006
Syoknye.

biasalah orang """"Open-Minded"""" kan? kena bertolak ansur dengan gejala2 buruk mereka. bila kita tegur kasi nasihat diorg marah plak pastu tuduh kita dak tipikal2 meleis pebende aq tak paham

ketum is used by rice farmers popular in kedah etc. to relief themselves from their hard work & labor (Allah bless them for providing rice on my dinner plate). but it should not be legal for commercial use especially for lazy ass neets like you

But grandpa's rice fields only makes up to RM10k including renting out his harvester+500kg rice returned by factory after processing. I want to be on the newspaper with headlines 'usahawan ketum' with an army of ketum trucks for the millions of wagecucks in Klang Valley.
Besides we can cut off Gang double 7 profits from the area too.

10k twice a year?

Higher actually including side income from fruit trees and fish pond.
It would be about RM3k per month on average after subtracting expenditures imcluding paying local men so that he can stay at home watching tv all day.

ngelawak gan?

Assumings things go well anyway, once some shitbag stole his tractor from a mechanic workshop and once there was a locust plague its those nasty green ones not belalang kunyit that people use for nasi goreng belalang.

What? People eat locusts there?

So apparently PH wants to pull out of hosting the SEA Games because of the problems in Mindanao. If that's the case, wouldn't it be better to just move those to Visayas or Luzon? And weird they'd be doing that now, pretty sure they were so much supportive of it earlier.

Young men these days.
During my father's era yes but few does that anymore. That particular species is high in protein and often fried but it could never compete against the appeal of fried chickens.
Besides protein source another species called belalang rusa is also used for competition but I don't know how they judge its noise.

assad (irl Michael Corleone)
>was not known by anyone
>young
>educated

basel (bashar's brother) (irl Sonny Corleone)
>groomed to be a leader by his father
>well known by his countrymen
>interest in fast cars, and his friends described him as charismatic and commanding
>died while driving his Mercedes at a high speed for a flight to Germany

imagine if we had a mob boss for the leader of Syria, the war would probably have ended wa early.

lmao i hate the guy but this is just next level bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=rRiAtNivmp8

kek, finally our politics have reached top bantz level of quality

I did it guys... I finished my diploma... I survived college...

Aaannndd I'm a NEET again

>MILF
Malaysian Institute of Liberal Feminist

>All that salt in lowyat and opposition news
Top lel they spam their memes everywhere but can't even handle some bantz.

Congrats user, me too just finished my bcelor degree's final project this Thursday.
Will neet fo a month then lurk for some wagecucking deal if any.

Has SJW cancers (feminism and other shits) spread to SEA?

Congratulations

Occasionally they pop up but we just give a letter with 'you gonna die dude' and a plane ticket to USA/Sweden for asylum fleeing death threats.

Apa kabar cunts

Is this thred ded

Chester ded

not if i post THE loli collection, which i probably won't because im too tired to go through captchas

U Wot m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisha_Ayub

I want to be ded
Like Chester and this tred

Kenapa mas?

How come most of Sup Forums's users are politically and/or socially conservative?

I don't know how to live.
Can't fit in into this world.
Like everything that I believe doesn't go with everyone else.
Don't know if I can survive on my next stage of life.

we are usually too dumb to form opinions of our own but sometimes smart enough to not go to the extremes
i cant say the same for polfaggots though, but that;s how i see it

i don't know user

I thought this was a song lyric at first.

Please stop mentioning polshit, MKL will polshit up the thread again

Yeah I hate how MKL always stirs shit up, he never seem to want people to get along.

If only my life story is a good enough lyric
I'll singing my blues in a little smile.

hello my friends. I may being visiting Sabah later this year for work, are any of you malays borneo niggers?
Whats life like for you?

Is this a song lyric as well? I genuinely can't tell anymore.

Everyone tell me that my story will get better.
But now it's not even rhyming anymore.

Go on.

It doesn't even matter. Waiting for a light that never comes

saya inda tau ba

No chorus no refrain for me
This song is no more likely.

How's your day user?

both joseph's parents korean but he doesn't look like korean i think he does look like a child of a korean dad and a flip mom

lucky you, while im stuck with my job, my wife and kids an also my civic loan. 6k a month job isnt worth it

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/19/mh370-search-maps-remote-depths-indian-ocean
>“There are the locations of seamounts which will attract a lot of international deep-sea fishermen to the area,” Pattiaratchi told Reuters.
>High-priced fish such as tuna, toothfish, orange roughy, alfonsino and trevally are known to gather near the seamounts, where plankton swirl in the currents in the inhospitable waters.
Well at least we found tuna fishing spots out of the most expensive plane search in history.
I recall a poster from Sarawak but not sure about Sabah.

Not here, at least we know they're not resurface yet

MH370 got sucked into a wormhole, it will reappear in like 40 years time with all the passengers not ageing and not aware what had just happened.

4channers are contrarian. They hate everything popular.

Kamu tinggal di jkt?

Same boring nothing exciting.Nothing to look for.

you gotta be kidding right?
they are here
look aroudn you m8
look the news
look how they act behind of "in the name of our ideology, pancasila"
they keep making gov and people in busy with jihadist thing, while keep spreading their liberal shits aka "as long it's not about the majority" and "the majority's guilt 4ever"

But what about those debris washed ashore?
China and the Pentagon also forked out funds for that, are you saying a superpower and world power forked out cash for tuna?

Weren't the debris proven to not be from MH370? I swear I heard that on the radio like last week.

So have you guys found that missing plane?Is there any redpill about that plane disappearance?

malaysian bomoh (witch doctor) send it to dark realm
a plan B in case if chink invade their country

Is depression even real? I personally think it's just something white people invented to nerf themselves.

See

hek eleh

Pretty sure the French labs confirmed the flap is from the missing plane and there is only one missing 777-200ER in the entire world.
>found that missing plane
No technology on earth can find a plane that might have broken into pieces then blown by current 4km-6km deep in the Indian ocean.
Currently they paid an oil drilling firm to survey the seafloor.

I's real man i used to be the guy that didn't took people seriously who killed themselves because of depression.I used to laugh at them than i got karama.Because of my depression there's a 3 year gap in my college studies. While in depression everything can hurt you even a single words.It's just sad state of lief really

It's* life* fucking typos

THE UKRAINIANS (aka putin's bois) DID IT

>look the news
i'm too dumb for news
>in the name of our ideology, pancasila
Isn't feminsm/SJW based on equality like in the west?

personally ive never felt depressed, or maybe i am i just dont realize it. regarding this i have 3 something like theory
1. i am too dumb to know im depressed
2. i am a sociopath
3. i have never known happiness, and that means i cant use anything to compare
#2 doesnt sound likely because i can laugh at stupid jokes and i can plaster a smile on my face all day. i can also keep a conversation going as much as i feel the need to
i thought of depression for some time, and in the end ive come to the conclusion that depression as a word is a big exaggeration, and the state of being depressed just means you are not happy. maybe people became too used to being in company with other people that laugh at the most asinine things and the validation that comes with it

not really m8
SJW liberal is all about "i hate my country's majority way and want to change it!"
In the end, it doesn't matter what gov's doing as long their desire to hurt the majority or sane nationalist
just like how they are currently supporting a law where gov can accuse anytone or any organization as "anti-pancasila" dan disbanded it, just like a law in orde baru and orde lama (which kind of eras they were hating about it)

Tidak. Saya tinggal di Indonesia.
Who is this fluid druid?
It should be pretty real. It just we asean usually more permissive to talk about it or just too laid back on facing our problems.
Are you literally me, nepal me? I just finished my study just now. Please be my guide on conquering the peak of this life mountain.

Been busy. Uni stuff, family stuff, personal stuff. Haven't stopped moving since 9am this morning.

Di mana di Indonesia?

Di pulau Jawa.
Apa yang ingin kamu lakukan kepada saya?
Tolong jangan coba-coba berbuat jahat kepadaku.
Terimakasih.

hide his tempes as much as you can

tempe mu di sisi
aku gak bisa hidup

Iya, aku tahu.

jelik banget

nama u aina kan?
aina ajak u keluar boleh?

pergi ke neraka

Ih, abang udah berani ya sekarang.

Ada bebek ditabok polwan
Udah jam sembilan bang udah kemalaman