monoskop.org/images/0/09/Brand_Stewart_Whole_Earth_Catalog_Fall_1968.pdf
archive.org/details/pdfy-vNiFct6b-L5ucJEa
monoskop.org/images/5/56/Debord_Guy_Jorn_Asger_Memoires_1959.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=03vrEJcEuew
youtube.com/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it doesn't and I'm not even an anti-soy spammer

Just say yes to your wife's boyfriend

Whenever I see the word soyboy I just assume the poster listens to Tool and epic "SJW btfo" remix songs like this youtube.com/watch?v=3SWaGX6rQ7Q

Internet nazis are so cringe

just say yes to the communist revolution.

Nobody will remember a single song from this album. People who would never listen to this album or this band will hear about it, and they'll love it or hate it on name alone. All it is is a grab for attention. You want to talk about music? This is an affront to music. This actively tries to politicize the medium and is, effectively, a shitpost on a form of art, to be spoken about on forums about art, because it had an inflammatory title and nothing of substance within.

internat nazis are soyboys people use what hurts them the most as insults

It's a pretty good album actually. Noise rock Steve Albini esque shit. Kicks ass imo and the message is meant to be provocative and edgy and piss squares like you off.

i piss on your children's graves commie rat bastards you all deserve to have your balls stomped with lead boots and thrown in 3 by 3 foot room with 6 other dudes for a decade for saying the word communist state > god my dick faggot

dwump will nebba be peddidrent

We need another Red Scare but with executions.

charles strumpf will be impeached his first year in office

hi Monty

>actively try to politicise the medium

Who is Bob Dylan

BLUMPF POSTERS BTFO

ITT: Triggered snowflakes get upset over an album cover.

>unironically using the word triggered and snowflake
are you still in your 2015 edgy faze user?

>DUDE SWANS LMAO
>DUDE BIG BLACK LMAO
>DUDE COMMUNISM LMAO
There, I just summed up Gnod. They aren't anything new or interesting. They're one of the hundreds of lame, unoriginal bands who copy 80s punk music without bringing anything new to the table. That meme album cover is the only reason they get discussed.

Hey Uncle Tom! Is the hwhite man treating you good! Make sure to whiteknight white commies or they might give you 10 lashes.

Montie is a nigger?

The tripfag cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I'm literally the whitest guy on the face of earth.

source on this quote? i can't copy paste an image and i'm not about to type it out

most ''Leftists'' are merely stormtroopers for the neoliberal big brother system and the tech companies. The real face of the counterculture is Charlie Manson, he was as subversive in 1969 as he is in 2017. Manson is the real voice of the Turned on counterculture youth of America, no contest. Join your local Family.

youtube.com/watch?v=ANI03qFQFvI

Probably The Dearborn Independent. Henry Ford had a newspaper where he exposed the Jews. I've got a massive book of it I haven't read yet.

Pic related

>Dylan: Makes good music with political opinions atteched to it
>Gnod: Posts a retarded political opinions with some subpar noise rock attached to it
>These are in anyway comparable

>anti-soyboy spammers

if they're responding to Sup Forums spam with spam then that's tit for tat lad. you wants civilized discourse then delete your memes, turn off your caps locks and swap out your anime avatars for actual selfies. we'll wait.

I see the left is still trying to play catch up in the insult department. We stopped saying snowflake over a year ago, mate

>This is an affront to music. This actively tries to politicize the medium

Hhhhoollllllyyyy shit, apparently no one has ever made a political song, no musician has ever taken a political stance or used their art to express their views.

>name-calling is a far right thing
no argument here. also petty insults, obnoxious trolling, etc. you're just as god made you. we get it.

Bit rich to say that the right are the only ones who name call, since lefties love to call people racists, sexists, etc. for any perceived slight

Liberals are right-wing.

discuss music faggots

the title makes me cringe, but I dig Gnod's attitude with this release. Much impetuos, yes goy

This user gets it

What the fuck are you talking about? I never even used the word liberal

Is this a self titled album?

you’re too much of a faggot to be anything but a white shitlib

>junkie/methhead
>white dude with dreads
>4/10 middle aged lady
>1/10 dyke

Exactly what I expected these fags to look like

>like just say no to the fascists bro

wow! so these are the people that will usher in the revolution!?

>being a fascist is bad

>shit the tumblr music crowd agrees with
>edgy
It's just shit music, all this political shit does nothing but force propaganda. They're nothing but useful idiots to the people the message supposedly hates.

>industrial death machine
>implying not a kaczynskian eco-fascist

You've gotta hand it to the band. They knew exactly what they were doing with this album art; that their bland noise rock could ride the coattails from the free internet publicity it would generate. All that from a design that probably took no more than a few minutes in Illustrator

this

where they trying to copy this

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecMgcTpmdw
monoskop.org/images/0/09/Brand_Stewart_Whole_Earth_Catalog_Fall_1968.pdf
archive.org/details/pdfy-vNiFct6b-L5ucJEa
monoskop.org/images/5/56/Debord_Guy_Jorn_Asger_Memoires_1959.pdf

>exposed the Jews
Or rather spread lies based on a hoax book?

I mean if faggots like you want to defend capitalism and fascism and get buttblaseted over it I say mission accomplished. Kill yourself you piece of shit. I piss sperm with more value than you.

Charles Manson is the rebirth of Jesus in modern America. He is the face of America. A racist redneck hippie serial killer peacenik prophet of apocalyptic doom.

Either Brian Wilson killed all those people and pinned it on a drifter. I'm kind of thinking it's the latter, since the "Beatles are the four horsemen of the apocalypse" theory makes more sense to him since they destroyed his career lol

This album is good. Only trumptards get offended by the title. Who cares what they think?

the only thing that should be going on in their head is the feeling of having a bullet lodged in their brain. fuck them.

>fuck Drumpf it was her turn

It's a pretty good album. The only people who hate it or the cover either haven't listened to it or are pieces of shit anyway.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=03vrEJcEuew
incel nazis: you were cool for five minutes in 2016 now go back to your depression

Yeah, fuck Trump. I'll say it loud and proud. Fuck him. Fuck everything he represents and Fuck you too. Kill yourself. I mean it non ironically, grab that gun and put it to your temple right now.

>one year on trumptards still use hillary clinton as the main reason why trump is good

these

hey montie let's enter a suicide pact
I get to die and Sup Forums gets to be rid of you
let's do it bub

Take Sup Forums with you.

>unironically bringing up hillary in 2018
fucking lmao

no thanks i don't want Sup Forums sullying my own death

ITT

Now that the dust has settled, will literal trumpkins admit to getting cucked by pic related?
Did these softheaded neckbeards really think all of a sudden they were good at thinking for themselves and knowing what’s cool?

x/ you have to back

No, I mean what I said.

I like that part at 2:26 were it says THIS CHANNEL IS BLOCKED. the Manson Nazi channel is just too powerful, like a spell or sequence that makes civilisation self destruct. But the Channel is out there, hidden somewhere in the archives of our screen mediated vanishing memories. Mansonwave?
youtube.com/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k

I just want to see the goddamn Manson Channel, is that too much to ask? Are you Honestly gonna try and tell me there's anything better on TV? Nothing beats the Manson Channel, if you don't like it, make yourself a favor and stick to rick and morty, you absolute soyman.

x/ you have to back

You would be truly be an hero

Dylan has said on multiple occasions that people assume that a lot of his songs/ideas are a political statement when they are not at all.

a year from monday, tantra shit... damn wut is this user?

Correct.

Nobody who voted for Trump voted for him because of the Russians.

I see "soy boy" usead as insult on Sup Forums way more than on Sup Forums btw.

The problem with communist in the west is that their is no revolutionary potential. Thus, unlike most countries which have actual communist movement, the west's is full of blacks, jews, homosexuals and people who think they're oppressed and actually cucked white men.

This has nothing to do with ideology and only gives communist a bad name.

tl;dr you care more about gay rights than communism.

I don't personally, but I get what you are saying. Class struggle is the most important thing for me.

wtf i love montie now